Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Temporal Trespassers - 01/24

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Temporal Trespassers
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Captain Braxton 5* (Existing), Incognito Kirk 4* (New), and 1701 Jadzia Dax 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/24 until Monday 01/28

Ranked Reward 5*: Chancellor L'Rell (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/31.

Event Factions:
Federation, Section 31

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kirk, Dax (all of the Daxes), and crew with the Temporal Agent trait.

Comments

• Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo, a new Kirk. Any idea what Incognito Kirk could be?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Glad my bid to work on Temporal Agents to match Braxton paid off.

And L'Rell for the first event of February? Disco Mega!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    2 guesses....

- Kirk in a brown coat, from City on the Edge of Forever, to fit with Edith Keeler and Laboror Spock
    - Nazi Kirk from Patterns of Force

Or Star Trek IV Kirk:
    2hwvrk7nggaa.png

That was my first thought, and I desperately want that Kirk in the game. But I think that outfit is the very antithesis of "incognito."
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could also be from Errand of Mercy
    prchcig11ujo.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk instructs his crew to go incognito in The Voyage Home, so that may be where they got the name. Regardless, I'm pretty pleased with this Featured Crew and I am all about Chancellor L'Rell. I may have to rethink whether I care enough about Captain Braxton to make a push for him....
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    does this one count as incognito? :)

TheParadiseSyndrome.jpg

thanks as always for posting Shan Riker!
  • Options
    No Seven? :(
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Elusive MissElusive Miss ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I just airlocked so many Jadiza's after the pilot events. Time to start pulling them out I guess. I was hoping for more Borg events. Do you think it's safe to airlock them now?

I just FE/FF'd my first gold crew this week and it happened to be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay so that's pretty cool though.

New Kirks are fun. Someday I'll have an Army of Kirks.
  • Options
    2 guesses....

- Kirk in a brown coat, from City on the Edge of Forever, to fit with Edith Keeler and Laboror Spock

Or Star Trek IV Kirk:
    2hwvrk7nggaa.png

i hope its ST IV Kirk, then there would be a collection then since the others are already in there
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    2 guesses....

Or Star Trek IV Kirk:
    2hwvrk7nggaa.png

That was my first thought, and I desperately want that Kirk in the game. But I think that outfit is the very antithesis of "incognito."

Ironically, this came up Googling for "Incognito Kirk Star Trek"
    *shrugs*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just airlocked so many Jadiza's after the pilot events. Time to start pulling them out I guess. I was hoping for more Borg events. Do you think it's safe to airlock them now?

I just FE/FF'd my first gold crew this week and it happened to be Temporal Prisoner Chakotay so that's pretty cool though.

Why bother? Just use the actual event crew for a full Galaxy. You don't need more than 1 or 2 event/bonus crew.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    does this one count as incognito? :)

TheParadiseSyndrome.jpg

thanks as always for posting Shan Riker!

Like TNG's Code of Honor, let's never speak of that episode.

I don’t know if it’s that bad but I see your point. I would like a 4* or 5* Kirok with MED/COM or MED/COM/DIP at some point, if only so we can have Kirk variants with all six skills.
  • Options
    Captain LostCaptain Lost ✭✭✭✭
    I'd guess that Star Trek IV Kirk or City on the Edge of Forever Kirk are the most likely, to go with the "Temporal Trespassers" theme.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Does that card have a Temporal Agent trait? I didn't TP Chakotay in my search for Temporal Agents.

Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    1701 Jadzia has had 3 events (okay, 1 event and 2 replays). There wasn't someone else? Maybe I am just bitter because I have her duped (because she was my only Jadzia and top SCI for a LONG time) and it doesn't help in a Galaxy
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SunshineRiker @Shan Can this thread be stickied? I think it was missed when it was moved from Starfleet Communications. Thanks.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    @SunshineRiker @Shan Can this thread be stickied? I think it was missed when it was moved from Starfleet Communications. Thanks.

Fixed. Thanks!
  • Options
    1701 Jadzia has had 3 events (okay, 1 event and 2 replays). There wasn't someone else? Maybe I am just bitter because I have her duped (because she was my only Jadzia and top SCI for a LONG time) and it doesn't help in a Galaxy

I can understand your disappointment, but I've been playing about 1.25 years now and she's never been event crew during that time. With so many crew introduced since I'm more likely to have 1-4 stars on, it's helpful for people like me to complete older crew by bringing them back occasionally.
  • Options

Does that card have a Temporal Agent trait? I didn't TP Chakotay in my search for Temporal Agents.

Damn you're right. My bad. I just searched Temporal.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chakotay was a very good choice, but Admiral Kirk was the first dude I ever spent honor to citation up and i've had no regrets about having him at the top of my DIP list :)
  • Options
    So the event after next week is Discovery related. Well I guess I'm taking a break next week then. Don't need to worry about trying to get a new Disco card
  • Options

Yes haa if the Kirk is the one from voyage home. I'm poor on temporal agents so I might give this a miss. Depends if I can get my own army of daxes to decent levels
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes haa if the Kirk is the one from voyage home. I'm poor on temporal agents so I might give this a miss. Depends if I can get my own army of daxes to decent levels
    It is a galaxy event so u don't need more than like 4 top crew for recipe bonuses.
    Let’s fly!