Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Sum of Its Parts - 02/07 (Mega-Event Part 2)

SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: The Sum of Its Parts
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Bridge Officer Number One 5* (New), Lieutenant Chekov 4* (New), and Chief O'Brien 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 02/07 until Monday 02/11

Ranked Reward 5*: Mirror Paul Stamets (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 02/14.

Mega-Event recurrent featured crew: Kol of House Kor 5* (Existing)

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of featured event crew and Discovery crew.
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
• Klingon K'Vort Bird-of-Prey 2* (Existing)
• U.S.S. Defiant 4* (Existing)
• Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise 5* (NEW)

Current Discovery crew:

2 Desert Michael Burnham
2 Prisoner Michael Burnham
2 L'Rell
2 Lieutenant Commander Saru
2 Off-Duty Tilly
4 Lt Commander Airiam
4 Graduation Michael Burnham
4 Tactical Michael Burnham
4 Prospect Michael Burnham
4 Armed Philippa Georgiou
4 Section 31 Philippa Georgiou
4 Commander Ellen Landry
4 Time Loop Mudd
4 Sarek
4 First Officer Saru
4 Reinforcements Stamets
4 Celebratory Ash Tyler
4 Lt. Ash Tyler
4 Torchbearer Voq
5 Away Team Michael Burnham
5 EV Suit Burnham
5 First Officer Burnham
5 Prisoner Katrina Cornwell
5 Dr. Hugh Culber
5 Desert Philippa Georgiou
5 Emperor Philippa Georgiou
5 Kol of House Kor
5 Covert Operative Leland
5 Captain Lorca
5 Chancellor L'Rell
5 Vengeful L'Rell
5 Harcourt Fenton Mudd
5 Torchbearer Rejac
5 The Prophet
5 Suus Mahna Sarek
5 Away Team Saru
5 Mirror Shukar
5 Ripper
5 Cadet Sylvia Tilly
5 Captain Killy
5 T'Kuvma
5 Tyler, Son of None

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shouldn't Bride Officer Number One also be appended to the Discovery crew list I know she is big bonus but might make things easier for next week too :)
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're getting the Disco Enterprise before the E?

I'm calling shenanigans.

100 times, this
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Skirmish, nice.

Don’t tell me, it’s Chekov and O’Brien from Discovery.
  • A new Chekov appreciated, thank you.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assuming this is Lt. Chekov :)

We need more TMP chars.ap2ly277n9vc.jpg

I said it before, I'll say it again now. That tan uniform and the Admiral's uniform for Kirk are the best uniforms in that movie!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Shouldn't Bride Officer Number One also be appended to the Discovery crew list I know she is big bonus but might make things easier for next week too :)

Technically, she's not a current crew as no one has her yet :) But you're right - she will be a Discovery bonus crew for the rest of the events in this Mega-Arc.

No one got her from Dabo? Don't new crew often pop in there before they are otherwise available?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

Technically, she's not a current crew as no one has her yet :) But you're right - she will be a Discovery bonus crew for the rest of the events in this Mega-Arc.

No one got her from Dabo? Don't new crew often pop in there before they are otherwise available?

She was in my Dabo pre-event, but of course I didn't nab her
    Spocky wrote: »
    Skirmish, nice.

Don’t tell me, it’s Chekov and O’Brien from Discovery.

Thanx. Somehow I had missed you when I was cleaning up.
  • Yateball wrote: »
    HOW IS ENTERPRISE - E NOT IN THIS GAME YET
    It's seriously baffling... literally the only time I would consider buying ship packs

Save your dilithium. I went all in for the 1701-A. All you get is junk from those packs
  • I usually paste this into my squad chat but "Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise" got clipped by the censor. :o
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay TMP Chekov and i only have to take good ol' darts o'brien out of the freezer, man i can remember back when he was the best ENG i had...did anyone else lean on him when they were just starting out?

and of course thanks for posting Riker!
  • das411 wrote: »
    yay TMP Chekov and i only have to take good ol' darts o'brien out of the freezer, man i can remember back when he was the best ENG i had...did anyone else lean on him when they were just starting out?

Not me, I was hanging out with the Romulan chick. (T'Rul)
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all those asking - The Enterprise-E is definitely on our list for ships future ships. I'm not sure when it's coming but it will more than likely happen.

Before or after Cheesecake Seven?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all those asking - The Enterprise-E is definitely on our list for ships future ships. I'm not sure when it's coming but it will more than likely happen.

"More than likely?"

Not exactly the slam-dunk assurance I was anticipating, but I suppose it'll have to do.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually more disappointed in Number One coming before Pike.
    I'm actually more disappointed in Number One coming before Pike.

Pike is a gentleman. Anson Mount is playing him well, I think. Of course, only seen the one episode......
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A funny note on the uc censor: if you put "• Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise 5* (NEW)" into chat it gets censored. Makes it difficult to tell people about next week's event.
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »

I remember using the Chief on a regular basis, yes. Undercover O’Brien, too. How far we’ve come, eh?
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    "Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise"

So it's disabled?
  • I think that's supposed to be Soon™.