Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Sum of Its Parts - 02/07 (Mega-Event Part 2)

Comments

• GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, two packs, O'Brien in both. Hate.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pulled once and got Chekov. I'd like to add to Number One but I'll be stopping here.
  • No schematics and also no Intel. Looks like they generated the Threshholds for a Galaxy-Event...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like Mirror Staments is SCI/ENG/MED
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

He is a weaker Da Vinci. Still solid for his stat combo.
  • @SunshineRiker the event announcement has no intel and no ship schematics in the thresholds. Is this correct?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

He is a weaker Da Vinci. Still solid for his stat combo.

Yep. I just wish he had more traits. Basically only three traits as astromycologist will never come up anywhere. So Human, Brutal, and Mirror Universe.
    Let’s fly!
  • Love the RNG in the packs 😂 after 1 measly Chekov, but after 8 packs I receive 3 Number Ones and 7(!!) o’briens, including this gem, which happened twice!

ytccaa0c52nh.png
    @SunshineRiker the event announcement has no intel and no ship schematics in the thresholds. Is this correct?

It looks like the thresholds are for galaxy instead of skirmish.
  • @SunshineRiker the event announcement has no intel and no ship schematics in the thresholds. Is this correct?

??????

It looks like the thresholds are for galaxy instead of skirmish.

I agree. I am going to reserve judgment (and not buy ship schematics) until I confirm.
  • Love the RNG in the packs 😂 after 1 measly Chekov, but after 8 packs I receive 3 Number Ones and 7(!!) o’briens, including this gem, which happened twice!

ytccaa0c52nh.png

while it may not be fun to get so many obrien's, 3 legendaries in 8 packs is beating the odds by a wide margin. grats.
    So, I spent the DIL that I would have spent on a ship pack on a second O'Brien pull. If they fix the rewards, imma be disappointed.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    3 Chekovs and an O'Brien. Really wanted another Number One , since I snagged one last week.
  • So, I spent the DIL that I would have spent on a ship pack on a second O'Brien pull. If they fix the rewards, imma be disappointed.

I just spent on ship packs and I'm 100 schemes short for pikes enterprise so if they don't fix it ........

while it may not be fun to get so many obrien's, 3 legendaries in 8 packs is beating the odds by a wide margin. grats.

Have to admit, after winning a copy and FE Number One after last weeks event I was very happy to get some more :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, no change to the "Offers" on skirmishes being nerfed with crappy ship packs
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    And is it just me, or does it seem like there's been less equipment for the SR's in the thresholds lately?
    I hate to be the guy who says we should get free stuff, but after they fix the schematics in the threshold, we should probably be getting an in-game mail to make up the difference to level 1 of Pike's Enterprise.
  • WoghdWoghd ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    igmku3lpbxe8.jpg

Actually thats no so bad. It looks much more like the real Enterprise from ST:TOS. Although it certainly has a flatter look to it, like the ST:TAS Enterprise.

This is a good example of how you don't have to make it look like a Christmas tree to be cool.

Simple and elegant without all of the unnecessary bells and whistles. I'm not a fan of the flat looking art, but I really like the return to the roots.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Do we know for sure yet that Lt. Chekov is the version from The Motion Picture? Does he demonstrate any particular skills in that movie? I can't recall him doing much.

A burned hand and one funny line is all I remember. Does welcoming Spock to the ship give him DIP?

Just went on Memory Alpha, and it looks like he was security chief/tactical -- so maybe similar stats to a Worf?

My bet: SEC COM two skill card. Easy freezer if one pursues the last star.

I'm glad I was wrong on the two skill part. Was not Expecting SCI, but I'm glad its there.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    And is it just me, or does it seem like there's been less equipment for the SR's in the thresholds lately?

No gold item for the 4* in the rewards **tsk tsk**
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Terran Empire trait on Stamets? Pretty sure he should have that, especially since he's wearing the emblem?

To be fair, this is because there are simply more things they NEED to reward that take the place of the normally 70k to 90k thresholds. Like ship schematics, for example. Needless to say, I'm probably in the majority that only really need the 5* item at the 100 to 130k threshold level. I'm usually happy when the rest are generic.