Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Sum of Its Parts - 02/07 (Mega-Event Part 2)

Comments

• We are updating the rewards to include schematics for our newest ship, Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise, in the threshold rewards.

If you use the 25 schematics from the message I'll be sending out shortly and hit all of the thresholds with ship schematics in the event, you will be able to unlock Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise for yourself.
    Yateball wrote: »
    No Terran Empire trait on Stamets? Pretty sure he should have that, especially since he's wearing the emblem?

I'll ping the designers about this. He should definitely have it.

Thanks Riker. What about the 5* item normally in the thresholds at 100k? A 3* Astrometric chart isn't nothing, but it is not consistent with previous reward structure.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are updating the rewards to include schematics for our newest ship, Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise, in the threshold rewards.

If you use the 25 schematics from the message I'll be sending out shortly and hit all of the thresholds with ship schematics in the event, you will be able to unlock Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise for yourself.
    No Terran Empire trait on Stamets? Pretty sure he should have that, especially since he's wearing the emblem?

Thanks Riker. What about the 5* item normally in the thresholds at 100k? A 3* Astrometric chart isn't nothing, but it is not consistent with previous reward structure.

Yeah, his last uni should be in there at least.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    And is it just me, or does it seem like there's been less equipment for the SR's in the thresholds lately?

To be fair, this is because there are simply more things they NEED to reward that take the place of the normally 70k to 90k thresholds. Like ship schematics, for example. Needless to say, I'm probably in the majority that only really need the 5* item at the 100 to 130k threshold level. I'm usually happy when the rest are generic.

In a skirmish event I'm happy to get the 5* uniform. In faction events I usually build the uniform long before reaching the threshold level. And I imagine a lot of people are similar. The skill jump is too much to wait for reaching threshold. I have to go in and toss these items into the replicator to avoid hitting the item cap. I'd much rather something generic that I could use elsewhere.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    We are updating the rewards to include schematics for our newest ship, Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise, in the threshold rewards.

Adds things rapidly to the list of things to tell the designers

While you're at it, there's usually Intel in the rewards also...

And while you're at it, there's usually a few legendary begolds in there too

8l65dq6ajify.gif

4b6wbtl84e2z.png

If you're a doctor, then I have to ask.... what aren't you?

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=1OnfPJ37Myo
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I want to buy packs cause I like Rebecca Romijn Number One and I need a diplomacy/engineering combo but then you made Mirror Stamets eng/sci/med combo which is also really good. And then I do not know who the week 4 legendary will be. What if it is Spock!?! So I guess I will have to wait till Friday to find out who the week 4 legendary will be before I can buy packs unless Sunshine Riker gives me a little hinty hint?
    Let’s fly!
  • I want to buy packs cause I like Rebecca Romijn Number One and I need a diplomacy/engineering combo but then you made Mirror Stamets eng/sci/med combo which is also really good. And then I do not know who the week 4 legendary will be. What if it is Spock!?! So I guess I will have to wait till Friday to find out who the week 4 legendary will be before I can buy packs unless Sunshine Riker gives me a little hinty hint?

Well the good thing about skirmishes is you can wait. Just find a seat on your ship for Kol and you'll still get the 6000 VP per skirmish.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    On another (more-or-less event-related) topic:

Anyone else noticed we don't have any 3* DIS crew? Think we might finally get at least one this Mega?

One three-star this guy, please:

407941.jpg

I'd actually prefer him as a 4* but would be happy to get him either way.

[EDIT] Oh, I forgot to ask, does anyone know what the new Chekov's ship ability is?
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »

[EDIT] Oh, I forgot to ask, does anyone know what the new Chekov's ship ability is?

5udodd0iaid5.jpeg

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Proont wrote: »

5udodd0iaid5.jpeg

Thanks.
  • Let's all give a hand to @SunshineRiker, he's on point in here today.

Thank you @SunshineRiker!

g3qm1plieze9.gif
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Adds things rapidly to the list of things to tell the designers

While you're at it, there's usually Intel in the rewards also...

I prefer the extra late chrons, I get more intel that way.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • ElemWizElemWiz ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    This probably gets asked a lot, but how do you know if it's an event where squadron leaders can share crew? Would it explicitly state it in the event info if you can, or would it explicitly state if you can't? Thanks in advance.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I seeing correctly? There are no schematics in the thresholds?
    No schematics in the threshold? Well, I was going to buy a pack to try and finish the Enterprise. Now I'm not. Your loss, DB.

They fixed it, and sent enough Schemes to get it Level One if you make 100,000 Points......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."