Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Sum of Its Parts - 02/07 (Mega-Event Part 2)

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like Mirror Staments is SCI/ENG/MED

Makes sense.....
    Designed the Spore Sphere to power the Charon = Eng/Works in the same field as our Stamets, with Space Spores = Sci/Designed a Bio WMD = Med
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Yateball wrote: »
    We are updating the rewards to include schematics for our newest ship, Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise, in the threshold rewards.

If you use the 25 schematics from the message I'll be sending out shortly and hit all of the thresholds with ship schematics in the event, you will be able to unlock Pike's U.S.S. Enterprise for yourself.
    Yateball wrote: »
    No Terran Empire trait on Stamets? Pretty sure he should have that, especially since he's wearing the emblem?

I'll ping the designers about this. He should definitely have it.

Thanks Riker. What about the 5* item normally in the thresholds at 100k? A 3* Astrometric chart isn't nothing, but it is not consistent with previous reward structure.

Yeah, his last uni should be in there at least.

Adds things rapidly to the list of things to tell the designers

While you're at it, there's usually Intel in the rewards also...

And while you're at it, there's usually a few legendary begolds in there too

xilrji509byw.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    The rewards for the event have been updated!

Here's a screenshot of some of the schematics in the threshold rewards:

kdmv0g9o7ypr.png

Way to be on top of it, Riker!!!!!!

Quick fixes are great!!!!!
  • How I'm rolling.....
    pgfjfr9h3m98.png
    easypeasy wrote: »
    How I'm rolling.....
    pgfjfr9h3m98.png

I am not able to do Epic again, but rolling through Elite with this set up.....

5efre4etz0mr.jpg
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Since we're sharing...

0o5fluajualo.jpg

Matches last roughly 11 seconds.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, these are easy battles! I'm playing epic with a maxed out IKS T'Ong, Kol, T'Kuvma and a couple others, and I don't think I've ever gotten hull damage.
    Wow, these are easy battles! I'm playing epic with a maxed out IKS T'Ong, Kol, T'Kuvma and a couple others, and I don't think I've ever gotten hull damage.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • It's good to see which crew you peeps are putting in different ships
    easypeasy wrote: »
    It's good to see which crew you peeps are putting in different ships

I figure I'm not the only one with no good 5* Ships yet. Nothing is maxed out. But, if someone can do what I am in Elite or close to it, and it helps, I'm happy to help.

Just noticed the Button for retrying the post-Battle Rewards still says "Get More", which can make people think they are going to repeat a great Reward, if they are new to Skirmish........
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt get a screenshot, but did Number One say Kol stole the Enterprise - A, a mid 22nd century design?

c9f884yxgzkr.png
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt get a screenshot, but did Number One say Kol stole the Enterprise - A, a mid 22nd century design?

c9f884yxgzkr.png

We have a thread for bugs for the narrative. We're working on getting them fixed.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13039/error-in-current-event-text#latest
  • We have a thread for bugs for the narrative. We're working on getting them fixed.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13039/error-in-current-event-text#latest

I hope this is the reason why I cannot even get in to start playing the event. It just pops up with an error message saying that the current phase has ended and to collect my rewards.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a thread for bugs for the narrative. We're working on getting them fixed.

I hope this is the reason why I cannot even get in to start playing the event. It just pops up with an error message saying that the current phase has ended and to collect my rewards.

That sounds like something else. I just tested the event and was able to start and complete two Skirmishes without that kind of pop up. You should try restarting your device and the game client. If that doesn't help, please submit a ticket.
  • Not sure if anyone noticed nor even if they did, if they cared, but the opening dialogue of this event is incorrect. That is to say, Kol has stolen Pike’s Enterprise, since that’s the version we’re fighting, and NOT the Enterprise-A. For those that need the reminder, Pike’s, the one we’re fighting in the Skirmish, is NCC-1701. The A, which came much later under Kirk/Spock is NCC-1701-A. They’re two completely different ships. Ok, nitpicking complete.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Not sure if anyone noticed nor even if they did, if they cared, but the opening dialogue of this event is incorrect. That is to say, Kol has stolen Pike’s Enterprise, since that’s the version we’re fighting, and NOT the Enterprise-A. For those that need the reminder, Pike’s, the one we’re fighting in the Skirmish, is NCC-1701. The A, which came much later under Kirk/Spock is NCC-1701-A. They’re two completely different ships. Ok, nitpicking complete.

And neither of them are from the 22nd century as stated in the opening dialogue
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need to pay more attention in skirmish battles.
    tnl8nx7crscs.jpg
    This is fine...
    jzsp1ij2z9n6.jpg
    Something "Classic" and "Original Piloty" just happened to Scott's Dabo........

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13049/now-yall-can-hush-it-about-the-wrong#latest
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running a little late on next week's announcement?
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Next weeks event info?
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

SunshineRiker had been doing so good up until now while Shan was away.
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Agreed, doing a great job! :smiley: Maybe he is having a late lunch....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »

Early lunch in my time zone....

Captain Level 99

How's that recruiting going? :neutral:
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

62f96s3lu2g8.gif
  • Paladin 27 wrote: »

How's that recruiting going? :neutral:

:neutral: thanks for reminding me :P

Captain Level 99

62f96s3lu2g8.gif

v4rdal5c13mi.jpg