Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Shackled to the Stars - 04/25

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Shackled to the Stars (Mega-Event Part 4)
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Conditioned La Forge 5* (New), Taresian Kim 4* (New), and Changeling Bashir 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/25 until Monday 04/29 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Doctor Ann Mulhall (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/02.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Thrax 5* (Existing)

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew
• medium bonus: variants of G. La Forge, Kim, Bashir, and crew with the “prisoner” or “interrogator” traits.
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
• Jem'Hadar Battleship 2* (Existing)
• U.S.S. Defiant 4* (Existing)
• Cardassian Keldon Class 5* (NEW)

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...not exactly a Voyager episode any of us need to relive, but yay for a new Kim I suppose.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay time to earn back some chrons and honor AND have a freezer party for everyone except Changeling, thanks as always Shan!
  • Options
    Will the Kim artwork have him surrounded by this three wives? ;)

Depending on Kim's arena ability, it's him or LaForge for my skirmish crew.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

So then we would have to build the gold 5* Kim's Wives. What ingredients make that, I wonder?
  • Options

So then we would have to build the gold 5* Kim's Wives. What ingredients make that, I wonder?

Ha that would be crazy
    You guys, this is a skirmish. Use your best 5* ship, three of your best battle crew, and toss Thrax on there. Problem solved.

Yup. I won't even unfreeze Changling Bashir.

Is it TWO medium bonus crew on your ship gives full vp points (6000) per skirmish?

• Options
    Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    Ghost do not forget Changeling Bashir he also gives the max stats so he may be a more viable option in some cases. As for the Keldon i suspected when Thrax was released the Skirmish event would have the Keldon and am rather pleased i am right on the nose with it coming
  • Options
    Neos472 wrote: »
    Ghost do not forget Changeling Bashir he also gives the max stats so he may be a more viable option in some cases. As for the Keldon i suspected when Thrax was released the Skirmish event would have the Keldon and am rather pleased i am right on the nose with it coming

That's why I asked about two medium bonus crew.

I usually have Scotty but I may swap him for this laForge
  • Options
    guest_questguest_quest ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    DIP/SCI/SEC for Harry?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    ohh ... can Mulhall indicate a re-run of Extinction Point? ... Changelings and Xindi being affected by a strange host?

Just in time to get Changeling Bashir FF too (he's only 2/4 for me)! :)

Keeping my fingers crossed (EDIT: because I have Degra 2/5).
  • Options
    Note to some new users, Changling Bashir is an absolute b***h to FE.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to some new users, Changling Bashir is an absolute b***h to FE.

I'ma +87 this.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dr. Ann Mulhall! <3 Finally!
  • Options
    This is my first time going for rank on a skirmish. Would it be correct to assume that I should bank up my chron before the event and then unleash it for max intel?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and have lots of free time.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Mulhall, hooray! Also, as uninspiring as Thrax’s ship ability is, it’s better than Bashir’s -3 attack and loooong initialize. Time to start freezing everyone except Thrax, the Tholian pilot, and Armed Georgiou.
    This is my first time going for rank on a skirmish. Would it be correct to assume that I should bank up my chron before the event and then unleash it for max intel?

Yes, Intel won’t accumulate until the event starts.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it TWO medium bonus crew on your ship gives full vp points (6000) per skirmish?

I’m curious about the answer to this as well

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not think having two medium crew will give you full bonus. I think it would just give you the medium bonus. Thrax will give full bonus, just use him. Or get the Harry Kim in skirmish after 3,000 points and put him in.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keldon class? Yawn.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options

I’m curious about the answer to this as well

I opened a ticket with DB. PenguinJim is correct. No stacking. Only one bonus per ship and it uses the highest bonus.

Now it’s clear for me.

Thanks everyone.

Happy skirmishing next week - PEW PEW PEW
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim is correct.
    Hmmm... that doesn't seem likely! :p It was Apollo who was correct. Happy skirmishing! :) TAP TAP TAP

• Options
    Swapping Borg Queen for the Commandant. Should be a few seconds faster per round.
  • Options
    I may use Changeling Bashir over Thrax anyways. Changeling heals 20% hull damage. Boosts accuracy but craps out attack. Hull repair is handy. Thrax boosts attack but triggers on boarding to increase boarding damage. Depends on the ships they pick for the skirmish.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    So quick question, as someone who's never really gone for rank in a Skirmish before, but has a bit of a lady crush on 60s Diana Muldaur - not counting pouring all the threshold rewards and chrons that come in during the weekend, what's a ballpark figure for how many chrons I'd need to have saved up before the start to have a hope of a single gold? I'm starting from scratch (I didn't really think ahead, and just blew my Galaxy leftovers on various crew I've been working on for a while), but normally in a week I can put about 5000 chrons in the tank - kinda-sorta enough, or am I off in Lol Noob Don't Bother territory?

I mean I can always just try packs the week after (and admittedly I do often have more luck than I have a right to from those), but the grind on a Skirmish has never bothered me nearly as much as galaxy or anything, so if I'm in the vicinity of an Ann, may as well. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Keldon class? Yawn.

Heh heh!
    8a48d852c516db0d9e425045980da180.jpg
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    So quick question, as someone who's never really gone for rank in a Skirmish before, but has a bit of a lady crush on 60s Diana Muldaur - not counting pouring all the threshold rewards and chrons that come in during the weekend, what's a ballpark figure for how many chrons I'd need to have saved up before the start to have a hope of a single gold? I'm starting from scratch (I didn't really think ahead, and just blew my Galaxy leftovers on various crew I've been working on for a while), but normally in a week I can put about 5000 chrons in the tank - kinda-sorta enough, or am I off in Lol Noob Don't Bother territory?

I mean I can always just try packs the week after (and admittedly I do often have more luck than I have a right to from those), but the grind on a Skirmish has never bothered me nearly as much as galaxy or anything, so if I'm in the vicinity of an Ann, may as well. Thoughts?
    5000 might do it, 10000 would make u safe. If you really want her stop doing galaxy now and start saving them chrons.
    Let’s fly!