Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Fireside Stories - 05/09

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Fireside Stories
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Delta Flyer Torres 5* (New), Keyla Detmer 4* (New), and Admiral Picard 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/09 until Monday 05/13 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Decoy Kira (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/16.

Event Faction: Klingon Empire, Federation, Borg

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of B. Torres, and Jean-Luc Picard.

Comments

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new Torres, followed by a new Kira - happy "camper" here :)
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction? Well now I'm definitely going for top-1500 this week, since I'll be purchasing event packs to finish Detmer (yay!).

Good factions too!

Those campaign merits are going right into the freezer this week and next...
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my, COP Picard has been way at the bottom of my to-do pile but this will absolutely move him up, well done DB and thanks as always Shan!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8100811
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    And here we thought this weeks event has few bonus crew,,,, :D

This week: 27 Bonus Crew(Leg+SR)
    Next week: 22 :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    DETMERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Kinda like the Kira Decoy too - I'm assuming it's the Founder from "Heart of Stone"?
  • Detmer and Kira featured in the same event? I hit it. Uhm, dig it. Totally :)
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    DETMERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Kinda like the Kira Decoy too - I'm assuming it's the Founder from "Heart of Stone"?

I'm guessing it's from Badda Bing Badda Bang when she had to distract the gangster.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see Detmer added to the game. Sorry that it will take an event pull (or a citation) to finish her. Oh well.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detmer and Kira featured in the same event? I hit it. Uhm, dig it. Totally :)

No, Kira will be featured in the next event, not in this. Kira is the ranked reward ;)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

No joke... Even with Picard's monopoly of variants, that's a short list for faction event.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...I didn’t really realize how few Picards I actually have. Galen, Robin Hood, Admiral Picard, both Dixon Hill versions (although the Detective may not be worth thawing out)...plus a few others that are partially fused and unleveled. My Torres stockpile is likewise pretty light. I predict a lot of use out of Ru’afo and the Warship EMA.
    Flemming wrote: »

No joke... Even with Picard's monopoly of variants, that's a short list for faction event.

Just did a count of all Leg/SR bonus crew: 22 total, only(this week has 27).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER DETMER

yay
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Battle of binary stars (pre-cyborg) and mirror Detmers.

Lgm0Km.jpg
    kyla_detmer_mirror.jpg
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for that count, I did the same and saw I was short by 2 (I forgot Locutus and Galen)

But wow, of the 22, I own only 15, and of those 11 are Immortalized, one is FEed at 3/5* And the rest just a star and very incomplete.
    (Four in the freezer, but that's an easy task)
    Intentionally Left Blank

Thanks for that count, I did the same and saw I was short by 2 (I forgot Locutus and Galen)

But wow, of the 22, I own only 15, and of those 11 are Immortalized, one is FEed at 3/5* And the rest just a star and very incomplete.

The struggle is real...I’m looking at the following:

-immortal Mirror Picard
    -immortal Admiral Picard
    -immortal Robin Hood
    -immortal Galen
    -immortal Klingon Torres
    -immortal Liaison Torres
    -immortal Tommy Gun Dixon
    -frozen Detective Dixon
    -2/5* FE Locutus

Enterprise-E Picard and COP Founder Picard are unleveled at 1/5* and Irumodic Picard and Ensign Picard are unleveled at 2/4*. 8 useful bonus crew, one not worth unfreezing, and three definitely not worth even leveling. I might end up with some short voyages next weekend...
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

-immortal Mirror Picard
    -immortal Admiral Picard
    -immortal Robin Hood
    -immortal Galen
    -immortal Klingon Torres
    -immortal Liaison Torres
    -frozen Detective Dixon
    -2/5* FE Locutus

Enterprise-E Picard and COP Founder Picard are unleveled at 1/5* and Irumodic Picard and Ensign Picard are unleveled at 2/4*. 8 useful bonus crew, one not worth unfreezing, and three definitely not worth even leveling. I might end up with some short voyages next weekend...

and I can't imagine a 2/5 Locutus getting a seat anywhere ... all proficiency that guy. :)

(I only have him 1/5 ... with a DIP base of 526 ... ouch).
    RaraRacing wrote: »

-immortal Mirror Picard
    -immortal Admiral Picard
    -immortal Robin Hood
    -immortal Galen
    -immortal Klingon Torres
    -immortal Liaison Torres
    -frozen Detective Dixon
    -2/5* FE Locutus

and I can't imagine a 2/5 Locutus getting a seat anywhere ... all proficiency that guy. :)

(I only have him 1/5 ... with a DIP base of 526 ... ouch).

So true. I’m leveling COP Founder Picard right now just to have one more warm body that can help in case there is more than one COM slot. :)

Whats even worse, besides the regular SR event bonus crew, we only have
    8 SR bonus crew(2 different characters only) that provide a small bonus.
    This week we have16 SR , 2x bonus crew.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reasons of variety I like it that DB mixes up things. In Megas we are often drowning in bonus crew, breeze through the factions like on autopilot. Next week will be a nice challenge in contrast to that...

I agree with this statement. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I've been around almost 1.5 years now, I only have 2 Legendary Picards (so many of his variants are Legendary) so this event will show a bigger difference between very long-term players and newer ones. I think there's value in having some events show that difference more than others, to make players feel there is some value in their long-term commitment.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe I have 17 bonus crew for this one, but that includes a couple of 1/4 Picards.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Detmer and Kira and I need three stars on Admiral Picard, so yeah, I'm in.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have 8 bonus crew, only half of whom are immortalized, though all are fully equipped. It'll be 9 with the new Torres.