Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're half-way through the weirdest year in modern history, so time for a bucket list update. First, I'll update the ones from the beginning of the year (in spoilers below) and then add a few new ones and where they stand.
    Goals for 2020:

1. Get a copy of Commodore Matt Decker and make him my in-game avatar. [Still not complete]

2. Finish in the Top 25 in an event. [Still not complete

3. Finish "A New Challenger Approaches" Collection (Gauntlet Legendaries) - now at 2/4 (Guinan, Caretaker immortalized; Locutus and Armus both at 4/5) [finished this, and then the Red Angel came along, whom I now have a 2/5]

4. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway, Burnham all done; still need Kirk and Archer) [finished Laborer Kirk; still haven't immortalized a legendary Archer]

5. Obtain and immortalize Indulgent Seven (I have a copy of the Mobile Doctor, but still looking for a copy of Indignant Seven). [done!]

6. Obtain and improve to Level 10 a starship with every trait. Traits still needed:

[those that are now at Level 10 in italics]

- Maquis (none available)
    - Romulan (Valdore now at Level 8)
    - Andorian (Kumari now at Level 9)
    - Orion (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)
    - Spore drive (Discovery now at Level 8)
    - Xindi (Xindi-Insectoid now at Level 8)
    - Reman (Scimitar now at Level 8)
    - Hologram (Proton's ship now at Level 8)
    - Vulcan (Ni'Var now at Level 9)
    - Dominion (Jem'Hadar Flagship now at Level 3)
    - Breen (Breen Command Ship now at Level 9)
    - Scout (Federation Fighter now at Level 4)
    - Fighter (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)

7. Immortalize a legendary of the following top-two skill sets, which I don't yet have: -

- CMD-ENG (Plan is to cite up Braxton) [done!]
    - CMD-MED (No option available)
    - DIP-SEC (Plan is to cite up Quinn) - Locutus -- done!
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway) - done!
    - ENG-MED (Hoping for the White Rabbit or a new crew with better stats to come my way )
    - SEC-MED [Tactical Officer Neelix -- done!]
    - SEC-ENG (Plan is to cite up Saboteur Garak or Ba'ul)
    - MED-ENG (Now have Medi Reno, planning to cite her up soon)
    - SCI-MED (Homesteader Janeway -- done!)
    - SCI-SEC (Gary Seven -- Done!)

The other milestone from this past six months was running a long voyage to get copies of Dr. Leonard McCoy and Ensign Picard. Now the only Voyage-exclusive crew that I need is Colonel Worf. Also, I'm now up to 45 immortalized legendary crew. (One of those I'm counting twice -- Bartender Guinan.). I also successfully immortalized all the Tier 1 legendary crew from the Big Book, but now the Red Angel has been added to that list and I'm still working on her.

In all, it's been a productive, if incrementally progressive, half-year. I expect to earn Colonel Worf and complete the other objectives all by the end of the year, with the possible exception of winning Commodore Decker and placing in the Top 25 of an event.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Ender! If your luck is like mine, that means we are due a portal update. Lol!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Congrats! :smiley:
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Ender! If your luck is like mine, that means we are due a portal update. Lol!

I know; I know! :D I've even been expecting a portal update for over a month. Which makes this a little more sweet...at least for a time.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    My bucket list is short, get the White Rabbit.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • I still want a 12 hour natural voyage. It MUST be possible. I'm still falling about a half hour short....

That, and maybe get a Red Angel. That one is still eluding me.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • I want another starship
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want another starship

Don't we all?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucket List:

1. get a new bucket
    2. see #1
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • At this point:
    1. Get Arachnia
    2. Reach lv 99

It will be at least one more year for the second point, but I hope Arachnia will drop from somewhere a bit sooner.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Only one left to go:
    e4yleq5vw1c5.jpeg
    <fingers crossed for mini-events>
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Replacing crew I don't like but needed for the stats with non shadowy crew.
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the excellent new features of constellations and polestars, I can check off getting the rabbit finally. I’ll add several crew to my new list, Captain Braxton, Sinister Picard, and Troi in tights. I also will add getting to level 99, fully equipping all my gold crew, five starring all the gauntlet only crew, and completing the collections, one of my favorite additions to the game.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I have a few, many of which have been mentioned by others...

1. Consistent 10-hour voyages - I have had 2 voyages go past 10 hours, but am usually around 9.5 hours

2. Top-5 finish in an event or actually win an event - I have had 2 top-15 finishes, but I was nearly a million points away from 5th place both times

3. Immortalize all the 4* crew - I currently have 7 FE 4* crew that are not yet FF, and another 5 x 4* crew completely missing (2 are voyage-exclusive, 2 are binars, and the last is also pack-only)

4. Finish all the collections - 11 collections are currently still open to some degree

6 months later and the start of a new year...

1. I've gotten to the point where it is a rare disappointment (or ENG/MED combo) that my voyage does not hit the 10 hour mark, so I am happy with my progress on this one.

2. Top-5 finish or higher is still a goal, after a handful of top-15 finishes. Resources are not an issue, but finding the time to grind away at a galaxy event for 4-5 days is... some day!

3. All 4* crew presently available from pulls are immortalized. I am still missing 2 voyage-exclusive crew and am now up to 12 other missing 4* crew, due to so many being added recently via Tuesday packs. I am also nearing 500 unique immortals (along with 100+ duplicate immortal 4* crew), which will be a fun accomplishment easily reached around the mid-point of this year.

4. I still have 10 incomplete collections, but much progress has been made.

5. My 5th bucket list item is clearing all the achievements, and I'm down to just 2: event rank (top-5) and captain level (92/99)

I enjoy revisiting this thread every year, in this case reviewing my post from last January.

1. I don't remember the last voyage that didn't make it past 10 hours, even with events going on (I've even had 2 voyages go beyond the 11-hour mark). DONE!

2. I still have top-5 event finish as my only outstanding achievement.

3. I managed to immortalize the final 2 voyage-exclusive crew, but feel like I've taken a step back on my SR goal, due to so many being added via Tuesday packs over the past year. I am currently missing 21 SR crew, 7 of which were recently added to the portals.

4. Collections is another goal where I feel like I've taken a step backwards, mainly because several new collections were added.

5. I achieved Captain level-99 about halfway through the year, so I'm down to just the top-5 event finish goal (see #2 above). DONE!

NEW GOALS FOR 2021:

1. Finish building all the ships. I currently have 16 unfinished ships, with 5 of them sitting at 7/10 or better.

2. Finish the 'A New Challenger Approaches' collection. Red Angel is stuck at 3/5 after getting 3 copies within the first couple weeks she was introduced.
  • IMMO every JLP
    Reach lvl 99 (expect to this year)
    12 hour natural voyage
    Top 25 in an event
    IMMO every JLP
    12 hour natural voyage
    Top 25 in an event

You're about to be able to cross off Guest Star on Timelines Talks! It was a lot of fun when I did it. Can't wait to see ya.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I think Julian Bashir can do it. He has 12 variants and he covers all 6 skill sets. His worst skill is ENG with only 2 variants. I'm missing Mirror Bashir, so I can't build a voyage with just him, but he "should" make it. Both of his Eng variants have SEC and he has plenty of SEC variants to cover. His full skill coverage is:
    COM 4ea
    DIP 5ea
    SEC 7ea
    ENG 2ea
    SCI 4ea
    MED 11ea
  • IMMO every JLP
    12 hour natural voyage
    Top 25 in an event

So, I can cross 1 off my list.
    x188n85qkbuy.jpg
    Thanks to the honor sale, I only need Romulan and AoS Picard to complete my collection.
  • Bashir, Julian Bashir
    That is it, that is all
  • TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Bashir, Julian Bashir
    That is it, that is all
    This is probably the most painful behold I’ve had so far in the game. I went with Picard for gauntlet (no regrets) but OH MY GOD I wanted cutie-pie Bashir sooooo bad.

9haiub00a6t2.png

Little John Riker.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Making regular 10 hour voyages

Well all of my Voyages are over 10h (one i sover 11h), so this is done.

Now my new bucket list is:

Making regular 11 hour voyages and maybe reach at least one over 12h.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Akin to being dealt 2, 7 in Texas Hold em’, I kind of want to have a single 10 pull where I get 5* Gauntlet Gowron and 4* Mirror Sisko together. Quite possibly the worst pull where one obtains a legendary and a super-rare at the same time (looking at base stats). I still think it would be hilarious if these were both offered in a campaign together.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akin to being dealt 2, 7 in Texas Hold em’, I kind of want to have a single 10 pull where I get 5* Gauntlet Gowron and 4* Mirror Sisko together. Quite possibly the worst pull where one obtains a legendary and a super-rare at the same time (looking at base stats). I still think it would be hilarious if these were both offered in a campaign together.

What about Captain Scott and Doctor Chapel? That would be a pretty useless combo to get.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭

What about Captain Scott and Doctor Chapel? That would be a pretty useless combo to get.

That is a crappy pull as well.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ZorkZork ✭✭✭
    Something involving 7 of 9 and the holodeck. They have a lock on the inside, right?

Shame-mode-on