Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Comments

• Some goals for 2020:
    Immortalize 500 unique crew (at 472)
    20,000 Gauntlet rounds (at 16,371)
    Immortalize 70 Unique Legendaries (at 38)
    Hit level 90 (at 84)
    Finish Jury Riggers (at 23/25) (sometime next week, if I cite 4*Kelby)
    Hit 10 hours on every Sec/*** and every Com/*** combo
    Finish top 50 in an event.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goal is to reach the immortalized crew achievement which will get me the last cheevo to clear. I’m at 345 right now but five 1*’s per day should do it in about two months
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Plans for 2020:

6) Train the kids to run skirmishes for me.

I usually hand my tablet to my 9 year old during a skirmish event, she's good for 30 minutes or so while I'm driving/making dinner/shower. My 7 year old loads up my ship with funny looking characters and then loses horribly. A work in progress. Lol
  • @ByloBand , I found your missing Locutus.
    I hope another copy finds the right path to you this very gauntlet.
    fbjkzd9zadgb.jpg
  • Goals for 2020:

Double the immortal golds I have (I think it's around 30 right now)

Level 10 on all my 5* ships. Currently have all of them, the ones need leveling 4 x 9/10, 3 x 7/10, 2 x 6/10, 1 x 5/10, plus whatever (hopefully) new ships come along

grab the last 2 purples I need to completion of all purples.

Captain Level 99 – (coming up fast on 93 currently)

Win an event, or at least top 10.

Try to complete 2 more collections.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossing a big one off of my bucket list today. :) The MED/ENG voyage at 10 hours.
    kr89nsdq4zil.png

Nice! Who was on your crew for that voyage?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Crossing a big one off of my bucket list today. :) The MED/ENG voyage at 10 hours.
    kr89nsdq4zil.png

Since you asked and the exact same voyage repeated, I can easily show you. :)

g02a4304f1ji.png

pa9jh3s0t8l2.png

o7v8x44gz0d8.png
    Farewell 🖖
    kr89nsdq4zil.png

g02a4304f1ji.png

pa9jh3s0t8l2.png

o7v8x44gz0d8.png

Impressive. Interesting you didn't use Leonardo, but you did use DF Paris. I'm getting closer on this combo, but still not quite there.
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    kr89nsdq4zil.png

g02a4304f1ji.png

pa9jh3s0t8l2.png

o7v8x44gz0d8.png

Impressive. Interesting you didn't use Leonardo, but you did use DF Paris. I'm getting closer on this combo, but still not quite there.

I don't have Leonardo. By the time he finally came up in a behold, I had other options and went a different route. Here in a week or two, Ba'ul, Dr. Pollard, Rev. Phlox, and maybe Loken or Mirror Stamets will see some citations.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    • - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan
    • - Consistent 10 hour voyages (falling short on most combinations featuring MED & ENG) - average of 9.5 hours
    • - 20,000 Gauntlet rounds
    • - Finish Spit and Bailing Wire collection (20/25)
    • - Finish The Neutral Zone collection (9/10)
    • - Finish Resistance is Futile collection (9/10)
    • - Finish A New Challenger Approaches collection (0/4)

• I also managed to (unexpectedly) get my first MED-ENG voyage to 10 hours a couple of days ago. There was definitely a good amount of luck involved (three of the crew that I put on it are still at 4/5*) but generally, if you have the primary and secondary skills around 11000 (with the primary as high as possible), 2800 or more AM at the start and the sum of the 4 lesser skills is above 20000, it's possible. I had the same thing happen on another skill combination too.
    Not sure if this is supported by other players' experience or calculations, but for rare skill combinations, I would mainly focus on the primary skill and on getting a few decent voyagers on board, rather than having both, the primary and secondary skills at 12000. Sometimes it works.

dkcsff1xxa0d.jpg

qi2bks6y4v99.jpg
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Em Cam wrote: »
    Getting a Legendary from Merit pull.

Greetings, "normal yield for Merit pull: 125 honor"

Yes!
    iplvylp7u2ry.jpg
    It's a New Year, so time for an update of my bucket list. I hope others will update theirs as well -- this thread is a favorite of mine. It's fun to track my own progress and to see how others are playing the game.
    Some achievements from 2019:
    1. Now able to achieve 10-hour voyages at least 50% of the time, maybe more.
    2. Completed Spit & Bailing Wire (Jury Rigger) Collection.
    3. Won copies of Locutus and Armus -- both now at 4/5.
    4. Made officer in a top 5 fleet (Go Starship Trista!)
    5. Total unique immortalized crew passed 450.
    6. Total level 10 starships increased to 10.
    7. Total immortalized legendary crew increased to 29, with 20 different top-two skill sets covered:
    - CMD-DIP (Borg Queen)
    - CMD-SCI (First Officer Burnham; Timekeeper Tenavik; Captain Spock)
    - CMD-SEC (Mirror Picard, Garth of Izar)
    - DIP-CMD (Professor Sato; Zhian'tara Odo)
    - DIP-ENG (Bridge Officer Number One)
    - DIP-MED (Bartender Guinan)
    - ENG-CMD (Ru'afo; Assimilated LaForge)
    - ENG-SEC (Determined Janeway)
    - ENG-DIP (Etana Jol)
    - ENG-SCI (Caretaker)
    - SEC-CMD (High-Roller Sisko; Falcon O'Brien; Kortar)
    - SEC-DIP (Covert Operative Leland)
    - SEC-SCI (Gladiator Spock)
    - MED-CMD (Dr Pollard)
    - MED-SEC (Warship EMA)
    - MED-DIP (Prisoner Katrina Cornwell; Bell Riots Bashir)
    - MED-SCI (Q as God)
    - SCI-ENG (Leonardo da Vinci; Protomorphosis Barclay)
    - SCI-CMD (Assimilated Janeway)
    - SCI-DIP (Surak)

Goals for 2020:

1. Get a copy of Commodore Matt Decker and make him my in-game avatar.

2. Finish in the Top 25 in an event.

3. Finish "A New Challenger Approaches" Collection (Gauntlet Legendaries) - now at 2/4 (Guinan, Caretaker immortalized; Locutus and Armus both at 4/5)

4. Immortalize a legendary version of all the captains -- (Sisko, Picard, Janeway, Burnham all done; still need Kirk and Archer)

5. Obtain and immortalize Indulgent Seven (I have a copy of the Mobile Doctor, but still looking for a copy of Indignant Seven).

6. Obtain and improve to Level 10 a starship with every trait. Traits still needed:

- Maquis (none available)
    - Romulan (Valdore now at Level 8)
    - Andorian (Kumari now at Level 9)
    - Orion (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)
    - Spore drive (Discovery now at Level 8)
    - Xindi (Xindi-Insectoid now at Level 8)
    - Reman (Scimitar now at Level 8)
    - Hologram (Proton's ship now at Level 8)
    - Vulcan (Ni'Var now at Level 9)
    - Dominion (Jem'Hadar Flagship now at Level 3)
    - Breen (Breen Command Ship now at Level 9)
    - Scout (Federation Fighter now at Level 4)
    - Fighter (Orion Interceptor now at Level 9)

7. Immortalize a legendary of the following top-two skill sets, which I don't yet have: -

- CMD-ENG (Plan is to cite up Braxton)
    - CMD-MED (No option available)
    - DIP-SEC (Plan is to cite up Quinn) - now at 2/5
    - DIP-SCI (Plan is to add stars to Evolved Janeway) - now at 2/5
    - ENG-MED (Hoping for the White Rabbit or a new crew with better stats to come my way)
    - SEC-MED (Plan is to cite up Tactical Officer Neelix or Merry Men Crusher)
    - SEC-ENG (Plan is to cite up Saboteur Garak or Ba'ul)
    - MED-ENG (Hoping for Imprinted Archer or a new crew with better stats to come my way)
    - SCI-MED (Plan is to cite up Seeking Spock or Amanda Rogers)
    - SCI-SEC (Plan is to cite up Away Team Saru or hope for Gary Seven to come my way)

Unbelievably, I've already achieved one of my goals for 2020. I completed Armus and Locutus, and with them the "A New Challenger Approaches" collection. You never know with RNG. That was the last collection with skills bonuses for me to complete. :)
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭

Yes!
    iplvylp7u2ry.jpg

And my next pull was:
    f0ygy76bdeq1.png

These guys look like they could be in the same game. :D
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Next up on bucket list: FF'ng all those unfinished purples crowding my crew slots, getting bored and probably scheming something.
  • Em Cam wrote: »

Yes!
    iplvylp7u2ry.jpg

And my next pull was:
    f0ygy76bdeq1.png

These guys look like they could be in the same game. :D

You got two legendary merit pulls in a row? That's insane, buy a lottery ticket.
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    You got two legendary merit pulls in a row? That's insane, buy a lottery ticket.

I suspect that was that for my luck :D
  • I have been playing for a year and a half and ive done an average of 10 dilemmas per day so thats over 5000 dilemmas minimum but I have never had either a Leonard McCoy or Ensign Picard. I know about correct choices on Higher Duty and Champion of the People tracks but have never seen the third of either. Anyone else had the same or suggestions on what to do?
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eamann wrote: »
    I have been playing for a year and a half and ive done an average of 10 dilemmas per day so thats over 5000 dilemmas minimum but I have never had either a Leonard McCoy or Ensign Picard. I know about correct choices on Higher Duty and Champion of the People tracks but have never seen the third of either. Anyone else had the same or suggestions on what to do?

Save up on voyage tokens from events and on dilithium.

After that, the short, but risky, approach: When you have a solid voyage (can go at least 8hr, preferably 9 or 10, without a recharge), and you get the first two dilemmas of either sequence, just ride out that voyage and hope you're lucky before your tokens, dilithium, or bank account run out.

The long, but safer, approach: save ~35 voyage tokens to use on a long voyage to get every dilemma. This takes a while to work up to and lots of planning.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    I have been playing for a year and a half and ive done an average of 10 dilemmas per day so thats over 5000 dilemmas minimum but I have never had either a Leonard McCoy or Ensign Picard. I know about correct choices on Higher Duty and Champion of the People tracks but have never seen the third of either. Anyone else had the same or suggestions on what to do?

I've got the same challenge, and have finally decided to start saving up revival tokens. But, quick note: you're probably only doing 5 dilemmas a day if you're running ten hour voyages.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Clear every event's threshold for its Voyage revival token.
    • Until you're ready to commit to a long Voyage, forfeit any if they crash.
    • Focus on acquiring and building up crew with strong Voyage stats and check out @RaraRacing's "Ray's Law of Ten Hour Voyages" in the Ready Room sub-forum for advice about staffing Voyages.
    • Be sure to also account for trait bonuses, because after a certain point, your skill levels become meaningless and your Antimatter refills are all that matter.

I wrote a thread about chasing Colonel Worf and subsequently Dr. Leonard McCoy last year. The stats from that successful Voyage:

2 days, 16 hours
    "Champion of the People, Part 3" was my 29th dilemma
    "A Higher Duty, Part 3" was my 32nd dilemma
    24 revival tokens used
    Starting AM: 2950 (bonuses for the ship and all twelve of the crew, the max possible)
    Ending AM: 1500 remaining at time of recall
    First Voyage crash/failure: 9h,45m,20s
    138 minutes average time granted per refill
    33/36 dilemmas needed
    3/36 dilemmas skipped by choice made in Part 1's
    32/33 dilemmas cleared
    1/33 dilemma remaining at time of recall

I would have needed a 25th token if either of the Part 3's had been the very last dilemma to appear, although if my crew had been strong enough to last another fifteen minutes, they would have cleared a fifth dilemma before I needed to start using them. If you can staff a ship with the max bonuses and a crew that reaches the 10h mark, I think you ought to be able to get by with 24 tokens. With less AM per refill, you'd need more tokens and I have no idea what the math on that is.
    • - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan
    • - Consistent 10 hour voyages (falling short on most combinations featuring MED & ENG) - average of 9.5 hours

tckc5kyztjwm.png

• - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan

tckc5kyztjwm.png

I just got her, too. Very happy!
    • - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan

tckc5kyztjwm.png

I just got her, too. Very happy!

To say I'm happy would be an understatement. She's 3/5 now with 25k honor to go towards 4/5 and the campaign cite will finish her. May bring my MED/ENG much closer to 10 hours consistently.

• Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    This week I FEed my last available crew.

It's been a weird transition from building crew to stocking up on common galaxy components and 4* items that tend to slow me down. I'd also previously planned to skip this week's event, but now I have nothing else pressing to spend crons on so I might as well.

Plenty of super rares (and legendaries) I don't have, so plenty to build in the future. But it's still neat to get a taste of this phase of the game.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    This week I FEed my last available crew.

It's been a weird transition from building crew to stocking up on common galaxy components and 4* items that tend to slow me down. I'd also previously planned to skip this week's event, but now I have nothing else pressing to spend crons on so I might as well.

Plenty of super rares (and legendaries) I don't have, so plenty to build in the future. But it's still neat to get a taste of this phase of the game.

I remember that transition well! What else is cool about it is when you get new crew you can level them with no problems instantly