Home The Bridge

What Is On Your STT Bucket List?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked off an item the other day when I pulled my 5th Abraham Lincoln out of a behold. He's the first legendary I've immortalized the old fashioned way, without using a commendation or getting four copies in a mega.

Nice! Mine was Ushaan Shran. This was before citations

• I picked off an item the other day when I pulled my 5th Abraham Lincoln out of a behold. He's the first legendary I've immortalized the old fashioned way, without using a commendation or getting four copies in a mega.

It's great when that happens! I only managed to immortalize Katrine that way and despite having a low voyage score she actually turned out to be useful :)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I picked off an item the other day when I pulled my 5th Abraham Lincoln out of a behold. He's the first legendary I've immortalized the old fashioned way, without using a commendation or getting four copies in a mega.

When I think about how hard it was to finish Crell Moset, Grand Nagus Rom, and Mirror Kirk in the days before citations, I realize just how easy we have it these days. Even some of the others that didn’t get four citations, gauntlet drops, or mega event copies, felt easier to finish than those first three. Maybe that’s my memory playing tricks on me, maybe not.

When I think about how hard it was to finish Crell Moset, Grand Nagus Rom, and Mirror Kirk in the days before citations, I realize just how easy we have it these days. Even some of the others that didn’t get four citations, gauntlet drops, or mega event copies, felt easier to finish than those first three. Maybe that’s my memory playing tricks on me, maybe not.

Citations were a thing cuz I saw them in inventory, but before the honor hall I had no idea how to get one

• Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    • - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan
    • - Consistent 10 hour voyages (falling short on most combinations featuring MED & ENG) - average of 9.5 hours
    • - 20,000 Gauntlet rounds
    • - Finish Spit and Bailing Wire collection (20/25)
    • - Finish The Neutral Zone collection (9/10)
    • - Finish Resistance is Futile collection (9/10)
    • - Finish A New Challenger Approaches collection (0/4)

Forgot to update when I finished Cheesecake.

I’m also at 1/4 for the Gauntlet exclusives immortal - thanks Armus!

I’m also at 24/25 for the Jury Rigger collection.
  • Just finished one on my bucket list - get all voyage exclusives. Finally got Colonel Worf, though it took 8 revival tokens and dil on top for a 52 hour voyage! Cites await him once he gets back...
    • - Cheesecake Seven
    • - Colonel Worf
    • - Bartender Guinan
    • - Consistent 10 hour voyages (falling short on most combinations featuring MED & ENG) - average of 9.5 hours
    • - 20,000 Gauntlet rounds
    • - Finish Spit and Bailing Wire collection (20/25)
    • - Finish The Neutral Zone collection (9/10)
    • - Finish Resistance is Futile collection (9/10)
    • - Finish A New Challenger Approaches collection (0/4)

Just got Smuggler Kassidy Yates from a voyage to finish her off! YAY! Bye bye Jury Rigger collection!
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    I've already marked off several things from my list:
    1. acquire all special gauntlet cards
    2. win at least once in the gauntlet
    3. achieve a natural 8 hour voyage

Bucket List yet to achieve:
    1. 10 hour natural voyage
    2. Somehow get Defensive Phlox
    3. Somehow get Mirror Phlox
    4. finish in the top 1500 of an event
    5. finish all the episode nodes (I have about 8 left total)

I should note that I've FTP for the last 2 years due to illness, so my progression has laxed a bit.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
    I've already marked off several things from my list:
    1. acquire all special gauntlet cards
    2. win at least once in the gauntlet
    3. achieve a natural 8 hour voyage

Bucket List yet to achieve:
    1. 10 hour natural voyage
    2. Somehow get Defensive Phlox
    3. Somehow get Mirror Phlox
    4. finish in the top 1500 of an event
    5. finish all the episode nodes (I have about 8 left total)

I should note that I've FTP for the last 2 years due to illness, so my progression has laxed a bit.

You will get all of those my friend! Keep at it!

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished one on my bucket list - get all voyage exclusives. Finally got Colonel Worf, though it took 8 revival tokens and dil on top for a 52 hour voyage! Cites await him once he gets back...

Congratulations! Colonel Worf was, as is well documented, my white whale for actual years, so I appreciate how exciting it is to finally get him. I won't even ask how much dilithium that cost. He'll be my default in-game avatar for pretty much ever.
  • Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    I didn't dare to put this on my bucket list, but:
    yhgqoeaq18ku.jpg

Still to do: FF 33 purples :D:#:s:D
    Em Cam wrote: »
    yhgqoeaq18ku.jpg

Anything good from the pulls?

• Em CamEm Cam ✭✭✭
    Em Cam wrote: »
    yhgqoeaq18ku.jpg

Anything good from the pulls?
    Not really. Some equipment for FE purples, 3* casing, 3* trainers, some chronitons.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Get another Indignant Seven' just got added to my list, as I got the purple citation from the end of the campaign and immediately accidentally merged my use-for-Cheesecake-Seven one with my save-for-regular-Indignant-Seven one because I wasn't paying attention. I didn't used to be bothered by not having particular crew, but now I need to get another one just so I can pretend that didn't happen.
    Kaitee wrote: »
    'Get another Indignant Seven' just got added to my list, as I got the purple citation from the end of the campaign and immediately accidentally merged my use-for-Cheesecake-Seven one with my save-for-regular-Indignant-Seven one because I wasn't paying attention. I didn't used to be bothered by not having particular crew, but now I need to get another one just so I can pretend that didn't happen.

I've had CS undo an inadvertent fuse before for me. You can always put in a ticket and ask. They're willing in most cases (based on my experience) to undo honest mistakes, like fat fingering a behold, etc.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    * Finish the map (Soon (Not Soon™))
    * Max all faction reputation (Very Soon™)
    * Finish all 1+2+3*s (Soon-ish™)
    * Play an Expedition event (somewhen between Very Soon™ and End of Time)

* Finish and freeze Shinzon without citations (perhaps before the End of Time but probably not)

I currently just enjoy the game and the fact that ressources like chrons and credits are no longer so scarce. One new goal are 4 Guinans and 3 Locuti to finish the last stat bonus collection, but this will take another year probably.

And I made peace with Shinzon. May he stay at 3/5 forever.

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had CS undo an inadvertent fuse before for me. You can always put in a ticket and ask. They're willing in most cases (based on my experience) to undo honest mistakes, like fat fingering a behold, etc.

Eh, not really worth bothering CS - they've been nice the few times I've had an actual problem happen, but this was just me not paying attention.

Back when I first started playing I airlocked Will Scarlet and Protoworfosis because "I'll never be able to get them above one star, so they'll never be any use anyway and I need the space" - I didn't know better - and once I learned more it was kind of engaging to be hunting them for the next year or so until they popped up again; Seven'll turn up again sooner or later.
    I’m adding Defensive Phlox to my bucket list. My Gauntlet MED is poopy.

MED is the gauntlet skill where I have the widest selection of go-to crew members. Depending on trait bonuses, I have really only three or four that I choose from for COM, three for DIP, one or two for ENG, three or four for SEC, and three or four for SCI but I will choose from eight different MED crew (not even counting Guinan or my frozen Mirror Phlox):

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

One of these has some sort of 25% bonus in nearly every gauntlet that comes up and Antaak’s 65% gauntlet is oddly common. Having a few of these, even without Defensive Phlox, should go a long way to helping your MED gauntlet capability.

MED is the gauntlet skill where I have the widest selection of go-to crew members. Depending on trait bonuses, I have really only three or four that I choose from for COM, three for DIP, one or two for ENG, three or four for SEC, and three or four for SCI but I will choose from eight different MED crew (not even counting Guinan or my frozen Mirror Phlox):

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

One of these has some sort of 25% bonus in nearly every gauntlet that comes up and Antaak’s 65% gauntlet is oddly common. Having a few of these, even without Defensive Phlox, should go a long way to helping your MED gauntlet capability.

I actually do have the bolded above, but still do want my Puffer!

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

He’s pretty great for the times when nobody has a trait bonus, and better yet when he hits 25% or even 45%. Good luck!

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

He’s pretty great for the times when nobody has a trait bonus, and better yet when he hits 25% or even 45%. Good luck!

Got him from the Pioneering Heroes pack today! First try he pops up!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on the merge crew characters that were introduced since I stopped playing the game (Evolved Janeway, One Zero Zero One and Indulgent Seven). Not sure if there were others that I missed.

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

Congrats! I went fishing a few times with that same pack to try to land a final star for Shran and ended up with a second star for Phlox...we both got lucky today. :)

Defensive Phlox
    Sulan
    Twilight T’Pol
    Antaak
    Nurse Garland
    Doc Crusher
    Crell Moset
    AF Bashir

Congrats! I went fishing a few times with that same pack to try to land a final star for Shran and ended up with a second star for Phlox...we both got lucky today. :)

And congrats to you! I've decided recently I am only going to spend dil chasing characters I really really want and I was willing to drop it all to chase him. Glad I only had to drop 650.
    I'd like to retroactively add to my bucket list "Run a Gauntlet Just With Ezris":

a3b82wbsnkd8.jpg

That’s cool!!!

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Amazingly, Team Ezri has put together a streak of nine. To show for it, they've racked up three 10x basic pulls, a 1* Expansion Module, and 60 chronitons.

f6o1cjor64he.jpg

Update: Team Ezri has now won 22 matches. Yeah, I've spent a ton on merits to refresh for winnable matches and no, I'm not even staying in the top 100. However, I'm actually having fun in the Gauntlet for a change, so it's worth it. Some highlights:
    okeguh2bqozj.jpg
    tb68i5sqlb6t.jpg