Home The Bridge
Options

December Campaign - Thoughts and hopes?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    So 2 days left and no idea what next weeks Legendary is? Or the campaign? Or what's going to happen over the next few months?
    This is a worrying lack of communication.

You posted at 8:20 AM. There was no update Friday when people left the office, did you think they would magically have an answer before most of the staff even got into the office on Monday.

They'll post an update when they have news to post. Maybe they want a big campaign + mega announcement and didn't want to spoil things with the 5* crew for next weeks event.
  • Options
    We do still have 4 of the mystery 10 crew that appeared in the vault & disappeared again. 3 of them are Picard - 4 Lights & No Regrets, both 5*, and El-Adrel 3* - and Naussicsn Thug 4*. Wondering if these will be appearing in the Campaign and/or Mega this month.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    just keep calm people
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just keep calm people

Ha! That is sound advice

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the delay was due to the issue on Friday with the sign in problem they were working on. No big deal to me.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    So 2 days left and no idea what next weeks Legendary is? Or the campaign? Or what's going to happen over the next few months?

You forgot no mega event announcement. It's supposed to start in 3 days and all we got is conjectures about the mess at DB. We don't even know if there's going to be one...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

You forgot no mega event announcement. It's supposed to start in 3 days and all we got is conjectures about the mess at DB. We don't even know if there's going to be one...

It starts next week, not this week. DB opted not to announce the 5* reward who will be available in this week's rerun event. There will of course be one, and nothing Shan has said implies otherwise.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nwjdpaXeaO1ur7r19o1_500.gif

Ha!! Best comment I’ve seen in a while!

• Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Ren~ wrote: »

It starts next week, not this week. DB opted not to announce the 5* reward who will be available in this week's rerun event. There will of course be one, and nothing Shan has said implies otherwise.

Yes my bad, but still we usually have a blog post by now.
  • Options
    I would prefer a Merry Citmas for the December campaign. 5 SR amd 5 L citations.
  • Options
    Ive got a bucket load of 1/5 so to be honest, any that helps me get one of them to 5 would possibly induce me to buy. Ive a couple at 2/5 as well so even better if it was them.
  • Options
    Since this campaign is pretty much over for everyone, i'd sure like to know the 4* & 5* crew available for December (like right now - if possible).
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posted in Starfleet Communications. Author Doc & New Scrooge Data
  • Options
    Always happy with a new Data - lots of event potential. May well be the first campaign crew that gets the cite at the end...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Ugh! Between Prof Sato and Kamala I have DIP/COM/SCI very well covered. 3000 honor it is
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

start-trek-gif.gif
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not thrilled with Humbug Data's stats, but I love that they're introducing a new legendary crew through the campaign. I hope that's a precedent for the future.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

I thought you were joking.... ugh, nope. I was hoping to add to a 5* crew I already had, not add another new one, though it is a 4/5 not 1/5. Professor Sato (campaign), Kamala and New Eden Pike (recent events) all have the same skills as Data. There goes 1 of the new crew slots.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    The Data card is really underwhelming, and I don't really like new crew introduced in campaigns. I'm thinking about not buying the campaign this month.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Ugh! Between Prof Sato and Kamala I have DIP/COM/SCI very well covered. 3000 honor it is

Data will get much more event use though. And you are an event man. So unless you are swimming in Datas I would think your choice through again...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    The stats are not the best, but it is Data, and he is often useful. I may or may not bite.

But kudos to DB for giving out a new crew that has been asked for several times.
  • Options

Thanks <3
    ÷Dr. Claire Finn - Admiral of the Battleship Yamato & Founder of both the Battleship Yamato & ISS Yamato
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looks cool!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I gladly take a 1264 DIP base Data, there hasn t been many Datas so far with a great base(none with 1200+ base). Nice move DB. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Data will get much more event use though. And you are an event man. So unless you are swimming in Datas I would think your choice through again...

I kind of am. Romulan, Emotion Chip, Tempted......
  • Options
    How about a Christmas themed one? You could have Data as Scrooge from Devil's Due, and Helen Noel from Dagger of the Mind.

One of your two guesses came in!
  • Options
    When I insisted that I did not want a new crew member added via Campaigns, I neglected to make mention of the Scrooge Data exception. Hands down, this is my single favorite STT thing in all of 2019! I may even love A Christmas Carol more than Star Trek.