Home The Bridge
Options

December Campaign - Thoughts and hopes?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Fantastic art, fairly unique skill set for Datas, good voyage numbers (in a common, oversaturated skill set, but still), decent Arena ability. All in all, I like it.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Not thrilled with Humbug Data's stats, but I love that they're introducing a new legendary crew through the campaign. I hope that's a precedent for the future.

I wonder why? 1200+ base, 42nd best voyages crew, main crew. Whats wrong with the status? He is by far the best Data in game.
    4sbbv9cjxdlr.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    So Scrooge Data
    #43 Voyager, #10 CMD/DIP Base/Shuttles, #8 CMD/DIP Voyager, #7 CMD/DIP/SCI, oh and #14 DIP base
    That's alright really!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Scrooge Data
    #43 Voyager, #10 CMD/DIP Base/Shuttles, #8 CMD/DIP Voyager, #7 CMD/DIP/SCI, oh and #14 DIP base
    That's alright really!

He's not going to light the world on fire, but he's a solid Data, and has certainly been much requested. I'll say thanks to DB.

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Scrooge Data
    That's alright really!

21 DIP Voyager.

The CMD/DIP combo is nice, but he won't stand out for any other combination. A stronger DIP would be useful for any Voyage with DIP.
  • Options
    One of my first thoughts when I saw the announcement was "An awesome DIP/ENG crewmember!"

And while I was a little disappointed to see he was a a DIP/CMD, I looked at the art again and realized I couldn't stay unhappy with him.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    x0h78r1v8xza.jpg

Nice nestling guys!
    (I dont think I've seen the forums do this before)
  • Options
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »
    How about a Christmas themed one? You could have Data as Scrooge from Devil's Due, and Helen Noel from Dagger of the Mind.

One of your two guesses came in!

I'll take it!

I like themed crew.

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    How fitting that to get Scrooge, you HAVE to spend money. Humbug.

At least Tuesday pack cards you can spend dil you've earned in events to get. Unless I'm mistaken, this marks the first character than can ONLY be acquired for cold, hard cash.

An astronomical sum of cash even considering all the other stuff that is in there ;)

Also usually tuesday packs usually get slashed much because of the gamble.

Here you know what you are paying for. Oh sorry, you don´t want to pay whatever, I forgot. My bad ;)

DB gives out enough good stuff also for the non paying players. If people want specific extras/characters gladly many pay and so keep the game alive. Cause no decent revenue = no STT.

You don´t want to pay, fine of course. Your cash, your choice. But than simply accept that you cannot have everything you may want. Quite simple really...
  • Options
    I’m still surprisingly weak in DIP so I’ll take it
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crew is fine, but this makes three of the last four DIP/CMD and four of the last five DIP primary. Big Whomp Whomp from me for that sequence of choices.

The super rare is ok. Not a world beater, but he's in three collections and I like collections (hint hint DB).
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crew is fine, but this makes three of the last four DIP/CMD and four of the last five DIP primary. Big Whomp Whomp from me for that sequence of choices.

The super rare is ok. Not a world beater, but he's in three collections and I like collections (hint hint DB).

Out of sheer laziness to look on my part, what are those three collections?

• Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Out of sheer laziness to look on my part, what are those three collections?

Holodeck, Ambassador, and Physician
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one is ambassador? Didn’t see that one. Or do you mean diplomat?
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

As one of my favourite writers said, to paraphrase him, people have no imagination. If you ask a cow trader about his wishes, you get cow trading dreams. And what do people have in mind in December? Christmas. That's DIP. What do they have in mind in January? New year celebrations, that's DIP (witness them ask for Festive and Grateful Lwaxana Troi). What's on their mind in February? It's cold, more DIP.

It's not DB, it's what people ask for.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

As one of my favourite writers said, to paraphrase him, people have no imagination. If you ask a cow trader about his wishes, you get cow trading dreams. And what do people have in mind in December? Christmas. That's DIP. What do they have in mind in January? New year celebrations, that's DIP (witness them ask for Festive and Grateful Lwaxana Troi). What's on their mind in February? It's cold, more DIP.

Good point, but February is Valentine's Day, which is absolutely DIP. The only hope I hold out is for January having a cold theme with Stranded Quark. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Good point, but February is Valentine's Day, which is absolutely DIP. The only hope I hold out is for January having a cold theme with Stranded Quark. :)

Or a cold (in terms of being sick) theme with a decent doctor to cure it. That is what I wish for.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

I didn't want to go that far but we're getting another DIP crew for April's fools because of course that's the only valid theme one could think of. :D And for summer vacations? DIP, of course! There is no end to this.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

The “New Life and New Civilizations” one.

I just immortalized Author Doctor this week, so that’s how I knew off-hand.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

The “New Life and New Civilizations” one.

I just immortalized Author Doctor this week, so that’s how I knew off-hand.

Thanks for the info. I know. I’m lazy
  • Options
    Really happy with the December Campaign. Definitely going to buy the premium for Scrooge Data. First one that has really tempted me.
  • Options
    Will he get instant added to the regular time portal, since he is no event or limited pack crew? @Shan
    •SSR Delta Flyers•