Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jan Krohn wrote: »
    I just wanted to install STT on my Amazon Fire too, but got this:
    rbice7ty3vlb.png

If the download could be released for the Netherlands too, that'd be great.

I will inquire!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jan Krohn wrote: »
    I just wanted to install STT on my Amazon Fire too, but got this:
    rbice7ty3vlb.png

If the download could be released for the Netherlands too, that'd be great.

If you have not already done so, could you please reach out to cs@flexionmobile.com about this, we are in communication with them about this issue and they would like you to contact them to help troubleshoot. Thank you! Bedankt :)
  • Options
    Thank you. Done that.
  • Options
    CroakerBCCroakerBC ✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I’m seeing a persistent crash to Home Screen on iOS 14.1 on an iPhone 7. Opening the game, when it was not previously open, displays the loading screens until “Initialising combadge” then drops me to the iOS Home Screen.

Deleting the app and reinstalling it seems to resolve the issue temporarily.

Restarting the device does NOT resolve the issue.

I’ve not yet been able to reproduce the issue on cellular, only WiFi.

I’m guessing something in my app data is causing this...

(N.B. My account logs in via Facebook, which may be relevant right now...?)

ETA: repro’d the issue on WiFi, then switched to cellular, which logged in successfully. Switched back to WiFi and opened the app again, and it once again returned to the Home Screen.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    CroakerBC wrote: »
    I’m seeing a persistent crash to Home Screen on iOS 14.1 on an iPhone 7. Opening the game, when it was not previously open, displays the loading screens until “Initialising combadge” then drops me to the iOS Home Screen.

ETA: repro’d the issue on WiFi, then switched to cellular, which logged in successfully. Switched back to WiFi and opened the app again, and it once again returned to the Home Screen.

Thank you for the detailed report, I will keep an eye out for other reports of this kind.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    CroakerBC wrote: »

Thank you for the detailed report, I will keep an eye out for other reports of this kind.

It *might* be (probably is) something in the app calls not playing nicely with Eero Secure+ ‘s network level ad-blocking. Disabled that and the app loaded up successfully on WiFi.

Hasn’t been an issue before the last few days, so maybe an app update or an update on Amazon’s end is to blame? Let me know if you need any further info.
  • Options
    Hey folks! Long-time player, first-time commenter O:-)

Here's the "issue" I have: Lt. Booker, the new crew serving as the Rare-level Ranked Reward in this weekend's event ("Time's Up"), does not have the "nonhuman" hidden trait tag. At least he doesn't according to the DataCore app.

However, the Memory Alpha website indicates that Cleveland Booker is a Kwejian, a humanoid alien from the planet Kwejian. Indeed, Booker's other variant in the game (Booker and Grudge) does correctly have the "nonalien" tag.

So for consistency's sake, and because giving Lt. Booker the nonhuman tag will make the crew useful for Sunday Cadet Challenges, I would ask that a future update give him the tag.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey folks! Long-time player, first-time commenter O:-)

Here's the "issue" I have: Lt. Booker, the new crew serving as the Rare-level Ranked Reward in this weekend's event ("Time's Up"), does not have the "nonhuman" hidden trait tag. At least he doesn't according to the DataCore app.

However, the Memory Alpha website indicates that Cleveland Booker is a Kwejian, a humanoid alien from the planet Kwejian. Indeed, Booker's other variant in the game (Booker and Grudge) does correctly have the "nonalien" tag.

So for consistency's sake, and because giving Lt. Booker the nonhuman tag will make the crew useful for Sunday Cadet Challenges, I would ask that a future update give him the tag.

Thanks in advance!

Hi and welcome!
    I will bring it up :)
  • Options
    Voyage Dilemma Bug

This bug has occurred three times in the past month.

The dilemma, "The Beginning of the End of the World" comes up in the first four hours:
    I selected "A" to "Debate the Vedek" all three times.

In hour six or eight, I received the second part: "The Voice of the Prophets"
    However, only choice A and B were available, no choice C. So I'm unable to get a chance on receiving the "Clown" crewman.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taelle Far wrote: »
    Voyage Dilemma Bug

This bug has occurred three times in the past month.

The dilemma, "The Beginning of the End of the World" comes up in the first four hours:
    I selected "A" to "Debate the Vedek" all three times.

In hour six or eight, I received the second part: "The Voice of the Prophets"
    However, only choice A and B were available, no choice C. So I'm unable to get a chance on receiving the "Clown" crewman.

That has happened many times to many of us. If you haven't moved on, try force-closing your game and restart and/or open it on a different platform. If that does not work, or if it is too late, try a polite report to customer service. Explain exactly and politely what happened and what you would like. I've been satisfied almost every time by customer service, with only one major exception that is a fault of that game more than them.
  • Options
    100k threshold reward for the upcoming event "tick tock" is a level 1 item instead of the usual 5-star equipment
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    TehUldan wrote: »
    100k threshold reward for the upcoming event "tick tock" is a level 1 item instead of the usual 5-star equipment

This has been fixed :)
  • Options
    Hi. I just received a behold with three golds (T'Pol, Yarnak and Braxton). In my excitement for getting Braxton, my hands slipped and my thumb pressed the button for Yarnak instead!

Is there some way that I can reverse out the Yarnak selection? Or at the very least get the T'Pol, of which I already have a one-star version? (But I would really, really, really prefer Braxton...)

Any assistance is appreciated!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I just received a behold with three golds (T'Pol, Yarnak and Braxton). In my excitement for getting Braxton, my hands slipped and my thumb pressed the button for Yarnak instead!

Is there some way that I can reverse out the Yarnak selection? Or at the very least get the T'Pol, of which I already have a one-star version? (But I would really, really, really prefer Braxton...)

In my experience, customer service can help. Be polite, be specific, and be patient. In most cases I have had, they have been good.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Crafting does something very strange.
    Example. I want to craft an uncommon gravity scanner.
    It should cost: 4 basic gravity scanners.
    But it only cost 2.
    When I build an common gravity scanner, my inventory only goes down by one.
    When I build a uncommon gravity scanner, it only consumes 1 common gravity scanner instead of two.

I started with 58 gravity scanners. Did a quick build for uncommon gravity scanner. I had one common gravity scanner in stock. So I should have lowered to 55. But my inventory says 56.

This happens with every item that requires two items seperatly.
    This does not happen when it requires two items together.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting does something very strange.
    Example. I want to craft an uncommon gravity scanner.
    It should cost: 4 basic gravity scanners.
    But it only cost 2.
    When I build an common gravity scanner, my inventory only goes down by one.
    When I build a uncommon gravity scanner, it only consumes 1 common gravity scanner instead of two.

I started with 58 gravity scanners. Did a quick build for uncommon gravity scanner. I had one common gravity scanner in stock. So I should have lowered to 55. But my inventory says 56.

This happens with every item that requires two items seperatly.
    This does not happen when it requires two items together.

This is a very old bug. It pays to build those items manually instead of using auto-build. Frankly, I hope they never fix the bug. It benefits the players. I've been playing for nearly 3 years and this bug has existed the whole time. With the other problems that exist, I hope WRG works on all those before even thinking about this bug. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

In my experience, customer service can help. Be polite, be specific, and be patient. In most cases I have had, they have been good.

I am sorry I was so slow in responding. Your advice was excellent, and so was Customer Service! Thanks for your advice and response.
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Purchased Ship schematics so I would have the bonus ship for the latest event (The eleventh hour part 2/2) so I was able to participate in a skirmish and wanted up upgrade my ship but when I try the game gets stuck on “hailing star fleet” culsd7i6lsvh.png
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquiel wrote: »
    Purchased Ship schematics so I would have the bonus ship for the latest event (The eleventh hour part 2/2) so I was able to participate in a skirmish and wanted up upgrade my ship but when I try the game gets stuck on “hailing star fleet” culsd7i6lsvh.png

Did you try restarting the app and checking your internet connection? What other troubleshooting actions have you tried? It may also help to provide your operating system and version, along with which version of the game you're running.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    The game has since allowed me to upgrade that ship. I didn’t do anything in particular, just kept checking back and trying it and it finally worked. Thank you @Prime Lorca [10FH] for your response
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    I have had the same thing a week ago. I just re-logged in and it worked for me too.
  • Options
    First time comment, so sorry if it is in the wrong place. Participating in the current event and notice that the Portal Prizes are showing distributed, but are not actually awarded where one can activate the rewards. B. Campbell 12/31/2020 16:30 U.S. Central time.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time comment, so sorry if it is in the wrong place. Participating in the current event and notice that the Portal Prizes are showing distributed, but are not actually awarded where one can activate the rewards. B. Campbell 12/31/2020 16:30 U.S. Central time.

Hi and welcome, this has now been resolved and you should see the pack in the time portal :)
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Don’t want to sound stupid but I just received a message in the game that told me something had expired? I think it was a supply kit maybe? What does that mean? I’ve been participating in the Convergence Day event several times a day.
  • Options
    Supply kits last for 24 hours, so the one you were using has expired. They tell you so you can start another one if you wish
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Supply kits last for 24 hours, so the one you were using has expired. They tell you so you can start another one if you wish
    Thank you. I wish the notification would’ve stuck around longer, I was barely able to read it before it disappeared. Every other notice is persistent until you manually acknowledge it and click the “x” to close it, this notification should be no different.
  • Options
    Episode 8 problem. When I get to "Verge of destruction" nothing will launch. This problem has been with my DBID for over a year. I've contacted Support desk multiple times, and they cannot fix. I am not able to access any other episode and several items are "locked" beyond that. I've asked if they would transfer my immortalized crew, crew roster, captain level, etc to a new DBID but support will not help. Anyone else having problems with Episode 8? It's really shameful that I consistently report this problem, try to support the game, and am still "stuck".

@Shan any thoughts on what I could do next?
  • Options
    I've been playing since 2015 but this has me as playing since June 2020. Also my DBID is wrong. How do I correct this please?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 8 problem. When I get to "Verge of destruction" nothing will launch. This problem has been with my DBID for over a year. I've contacted Support desk multiple times, and they cannot fix. I am not able to access any other episode and several items are "locked" beyond that. I've asked if they would transfer my immortalized crew, crew roster, captain level, etc to a new DBID but support will not help. Anyone else having problems with Episode 8? It's really shameful that I consistently report this problem, try to support the game, and am still "stuck".

@Shan any thoughts on what I could do next?

I will look into it - I am sorry you are in this situation.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since 2015 but this has me as playing since June 2020. Also my DBID is wrong. How do I correct this please?

You likely have logged in on the forums with different credentials than those you use for your game account.