Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I've been playing since 2015 but this has me as playing since June 2020. Also my DBID is wrong. How do I correct this please?

You likely have logged in on the forums with different credentials than those you use for your game account.

I did this. I ended up with an alternate account. The one that I use to post here all the time is actually my alt's account.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Episode 8 problem. When I get to "Verge of destruction" nothing will launch. This problem has been with my DBID for over a year. I've contacted Support desk multiple times, and they cannot fix. I am not able to access any other episode and several items are "locked" beyond that. I've asked if they would transfer my immortalized crew, crew roster, captain level, etc to a new DBID but support will not help. Anyone else having problems with Episode 8? It's really shameful that I consistently report this problem, try to support the game, and am still "stuck".

@Shan any thoughts on what I could do next?

I will look into it - I am sorry you are in this situation.

Thanks @Shan I'm happy to provide video or other information. But I've been stuck in limbo for such a long time I appreciate any help you can provide to get the situation resolved. I just hit Captain Level 99 and realized how hard it is to have certain items be "not available" because I can't get to those episodes yet.

• Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    How can new, lower level players compete in the Gauntlet rounds? I’m level 26 and rank 142 in the gauntlet. I’ve tried to compete but my crew is not nearly high enough levels to have any chance at winning any rounds. (Yes I’ve tried) How are new players supposed to get excited and keep our interest in the game when we can’t compete with other players on the same level?
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Aquiel wrote: »
    How can new, lower level players compete in the Gauntlet rounds? I’m level 26 and rank 142 in the gauntlet. I’ve tried to compete but my crew is not nearly high enough levels to have any chance at winning any rounds. (Yes I’ve tried) How are new players supposed to get excited and keep our interest in the game when we can’t compete with other players on the same level?

Gauntlet is a tough nut to crack. It takes a little strategic crew acquisition, a lot of patience, and even more luck. At first, you're basically just throwing your crew out to the wolves. You do your rounds and take your losses and get the achievement for Luau Paris.

I could go into more detail, but that would be more appropriate for the Ready Room section or your fleet. And if you need a fleet who can talk more about gauntlet, then I would like to recommend one of my fleets. :) Ten Forward Loungers or Fair Haven - more info in the Fleet Central sub-forum.

Tag me if you want me to start you a thread in the Ready Room. I'll be asleep soon, but I can start a thread in the morning.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    That’s very kind of you @Prime Lorca [10FH] I am in a fleet but I’ve never seen anyone in the fleet chat. I’m too new to the forum here to start threads. I’ll check you out in the Fleet Central sub-forum and I’d appreciate the offered thread in the Ready Room!

It looks like the minimum level is 30 to join one of your fleets, I’m at 26 so I have a few more levels to go. Is it permissible to join your discord group before I’m eligible to join your fleet?
  • Options
    I am having an issue with the dil offer on Facebook. I click on it and the FB pay never loads up it just goes in a circle.

• Options
    I am having an issue with the dil offer on Facebook. I click on it and the FB pay never loads up it just goes in a circle.

I'm afraid the devs may not get this fixed until the offer expires. Maybe @Shan can check it early on Monday. I would submit a Customer Service ticket in-game, just in case. If you are able to make the purchase in a different way (mobile device, Steam, Windows app, etc.), then that might be a short term fix. Oh... and try the typical IT solutions like restarting your app and your device, if you haven't already. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Capt. WhitleyCapt. Whitley ✭✭
    edited January 2021

I'm afraid the devs may not get this fixed until the offer expires. Maybe @Shan can check it early on Monday. I would submit a Customer Service ticket in-game, just in case. If you are able to make the purchase in a different way (mobile device, Steam, Windows app, etc.), then that might be a short term fix. Oh... and try the typical IT solutions like restarting your app and your device, if you haven't already. :)

SIGHS...Great I actually want to spend money I can't. I really want the $50 dil offer.

I don't have it on my cell or steam. FB Gameroom keeps telling me my FB Password (which I changed 3 weeks ago) that is current is wrong (and it isn't). The Win 10 game I downloaded....but it has me as a new player only. When I sent in a ticket about it
    I got no reply until 5 days later when they said because I had not said anything more about it....that it must have been resolved.

I think that is around the time that my passion for the game went down a good bit too.

Restarted the game now for the fourth time....and.....now it works.....go figure. but YAY!
  • Options

SIGHS...Great I actually want to spend money I can't. I really want the $50 dil offer.

I don't have it on my cell or steam. FB Gameroom keeps telling me my FB Password (which I changed 3 weeks ago) that is current is wrong (and it isn't). The Win 10 game I downloaded....but it has me as a new player only. When I sent in a ticket about it
    I got no reply until 5 days later when they said because I had not said anything more about it....that it must have been resolved.

I think that is around the time that my passion for the game went down a good bit too.

Restarted the game now for the fourth time....and.....now it works.....go figure. but YAY!

It's a shame it was a bit of an ordeal, but it sounds like you got what you were wanting. Hope things are smoother from here on out.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sorry this happened to you.
    It might have been lag unfortunately or a temporary issue on the FB platform.

Regarding FB Gameroom, Facebook is discontinuing it and it will no longer be available in June.

When using a different platform, you need to log in for the game to know which account to show you.
    Support can assist you with instructions, if they have not done that when you submitted your email please provide me the ticket number so I may do a follow up.

This article also explains how to play the same account on different platforms.
    https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216746497-How-do-I-play-Star-Trek-Timelines-on-multiple-devices-or-Facebook-
  • Options
    This is a question rather than a problem. I would like to make a post about fleet recruiting, but it seems like I can't make a post until I comment enough on the forums (I have always just lurked without logging in), do you know how many comments I need to make before I can make a post? (I don't intend to spam, but I would like to know how much interaction with other threads is needed)
    Admiral: Women of Starfleet
    We are recruiting!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veepea wrote: »
    This is a question rather than a problem. I would like to make a post about fleet recruiting, but it seems like I can't make a post until I comment enough on the forums (I have always just lurked without logging in), do you know how many comments I need to make before I can make a post? (I don't intend to spam, but I would like to know how much interaction with other threads is needed)

It only takes a few. It also helps to be quoted and liked, so I got you there. Then, when you hit the number, you have to log out (not just close) and log in again. Ot took me a week because I didn't actually log out.
  • Options
    Veepea wrote: »

It only takes a few. It also helps to be quoted and liked, so I got you there. Then, when you hit the number, you have to log out (not just close) and log in again. Ot took me a week because I didn't actually log out.

Thanks for the info :)
    Admiral: Women of Starfleet
    We are recruiting!
  • Options
    Since the update to 8.0, the notification that you have things to claim from your fleet seems to have stopped working. As well as the problem it causes for individual players, this isn't good for fleets as a whole, since for some of us (definitely myself included) that notification is the reminder we need to donate to the starbase...

[I thought I posted about this in this thread yesterday, but can't see it now; apologies if I'm spamming some mod queue somewhere.]
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Since the update to 8.0, the notification that you have things to claim from your fleet seems to have stopped working. As well as the problem it causes for individual players, this isn't good for fleets as a whole, since for some of us (definitely myself included) that notification is the reminder we need to donate to the starbase...

[I thought I posted about this in this thread yesterday, but can't see it now; apologies if I'm spamming some mod queue somewhere.]

Hi there, you have the ability to create discussions as you are rank two so you should not need to use this thread :)

Yesterday I created a new discussion off your comment, for better visibility: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17609/fleet-notifications
  • Options
    I attempted to buy the q as god daily special. It took my ten dollars but I didn’t get anything in return. I already filed a ticket.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadMystX wrote: »
    I attempted to buy the q as god daily special. It took my ten dollars but I didn’t get anything in return. I already filed a ticket.

I am sorry this happened, as I said in the other thread support will sort this out for you.
    If you have not already done so please provide a screenshot of your purchase history showing that purchase, it will speed things up. Thank you!
  • Options
    DeadMystXDeadMystX
    edited February 2021

I am sorry this happened, as I said in the other thread support will sort this out for you.
    If you have not already done so please provide a screenshot of your purchase history showing that purchase, it will speed things up. Thank you!

A screenshot of my purchase history as well as the offer itself is already part of the ticket. Would you like the ticket number @Shan ?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

A screenshot of my purchase history as well as the offer itself is already part of the ticket. Would you like the ticket number @Shan ?

Oh great thank you! No that won't be necessary. Support will get back to you as quickly as they can, there might be a delay due to a high number of tickets.
  • Options
    This is my support issue ATM, I was banned, yes I had more than 20 pushes of the "Buy Again". Logging back in Everything was reset to 0 except the Q. I had no "Retrieval Gift" to at least compensate for the 19 pulls the community has been given. Plus my achievement rewards are gone. According to: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17700/daily-retrieval-pack-issue-update-2021-02-12#latest
    I should have received a "Retrieval Gift" to get up to speed. Support is currently saying I claimed my "Retrieval Gift" more than 20 times. Yet my inventory is 0. Ticket #577165
  • Options
    Glise 581gGlise 581g ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I have the same basic problem. I was banned, everything reset to zero. No “retrieval gift”. Which can be easily verified by actually looking at my account. Ticket #577104
  • Options
    At least one person in my fleet mentioned the same problem.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for submitting tickets, this will be looked into.
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    I’m not sure if you’ve had a chance to notice (😛) but the the mood on both sides of the Great BanHammer Divide is getting increasingly toxic as time goes by.

Are you able to at least let everyone know if there are plans for TP/WRG to address the underlying issues, or whether there no plans for further communication, allowing this whole situation to fester like an infected pustule and thus continue affecting both the company and the community.

I am not asking for specifics, just whether there are plans to address it at all in the near future. I genuinely believe that would help lower the temperature and mitigate further damage to everyone.

Respectfully,
    Commodore Pack
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    I’m not sure if you’ve had a chance to notice (😛) but the the mood on both sides of the Great BanHammer Divide is getting increasingly toxic as time goes by.

Are you able to at least let everyone know if there are plans for TP/WRG to address the underlying issues, or whether there no plans for further communication, allowing this whole situation to fester like an infected pustule and thus continue affecting both the company and the community.

I am not asking for specifics, just whether there are plans to address it at all in the near future. I genuinely believe that would help lower the temperature and mitigate further damage to everyone.

Respectfully,
    Commodore Pack

This is really not the thread for this.
    Feel free to contact me by PM with your specific concerns, thank you!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Glise 581g and @RW_Eagle : the issue with the pack should be fixed now, please restart. Thank you!
  • Options
    @Glise 581g and @RW_Eagle : the issue with the pack should be fixed now, please restart. Thank you!

It did! Thank you!

• Options

Yes the pack showed up.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    1fde6y3th2nr.png
    I can't raise an in game ticket. My text is invisible unless i hold and select all and even when i copy and paste to a ticket7hks4e7f7ics.png
    , it isn't there when i try to send it.

upp9ndk5tkdi.png

• Options
    One of my fleetmates had that complaint, but I was unable to recreate it. We both use Android devices, so I don't know what the problem could be.
    Farewell 🖖