Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    1fde6y3th2nr.png
    I can't raise an in game ticket. My text is invisible unless i hold and select all and even when i copy and paste to a ticket7hks4e7f7ics.png
    , it isn't there when i try to send it.

upp9ndk5tkdi.png

There is already a thread about this issue, we are looking into.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17535/search-text-and-support-message-text-show-as-spaces-instead-of-characters

There are other ways to contact us, via our Support Portal for instance https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Options
    Opened up the latest message about the changes to events, and all my other messages in my Messages changed to PVP Reward messages. I had stored 2 messages in there that had chronitons that I was saving for the next supply mission event. Now, they're gone, and they weren't set to expire for well over 100 days.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElemWiz wrote: »
    Opened up the latest message about the changes to events, and all my other messages in my Messages changed to PVP Reward messages. I had stored 2 messages in there that had chronitons that I was saving for the next supply mission event. Now, they're gone, and they weren't set to expire for well over 100 days.

Try restarting the game?
  • Options
    ElemWizElemWiz ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Shan wrote: »
    ElemWiz wrote: »

Try restarting the game?

Tried that and it didn't work, so I just claimed the pvp rewards. Sigh. It is what it is. :/
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    The temporary achievement rewards were removed when my inventory was reset due to using the "buy again" button. Some others in my fleet report the same thing. I have an open support ticket (#577415) asking for their return, but there's been no reply for 4 days. @Shan is that something you can ask the higher up support folks to look into?
  • Options
    microsoft store version of timelines unmutes itself every hour or so on PC.
    its like it resets the audio settings.
    the game also doesnt remember its last size, it allways resets to taking 3/4rd of the screen.
    So every time I play the game I have to resize it and mute it, and then every hour mute it again, you guys really went out of your way to annoy players
  • Options
    Does anyone else have issues with purchasing? Today’s the second time I’ve tried to purchase something in app and it takes the money but doesn’t give me the content right away.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the connection is good, anything I have purchased comes immediately. You may need to check your bank to make sure it went through and then contact support.
  • Options
    As long as the connection is good, anything I have purchased comes immediately. You may need to check your bank to make sure it went through and then contact support.

My connection is excellent. I have gigabit through Comcast. Works wonderfully. I also checked my purchase history in the App Store. It shows that the purchase took and the money was taken. It just seems to be the app that has issues.

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you restated. Put in a ticket with customer service. Be specific, be polite, and they will make it right.
  • Options
    I assume you restated. Put in a ticket with customer service. Be specific, be polite, and they will make it right.

I already did. My thing is this is the second time it’s happened which is why I seem a little miffed.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The temporary achievement rewards were removed when my inventory was reset due to using the "buy again" button. Some others in my fleet report the same thing. I have an open support ticket (#577415) asking for their return, but there's been no reply for 4 days. @Shan is that something you can ask the higher up support folks to look into?

We're working on finalizing a process for this, thank you for your patience :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    the game also doesnt remember its last size, it allways resets to taking 3/4rd of the screen.
    So every time I play the game I have to resize it and mute it, and then every hour mute it again, you guys really went out of your way to annoy players

Was this happening prior to version v8.0.0 as well?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadMystX wrote: »

I already did. My thing is this is the second time it’s happened which is why I seem a little miffed.

I am sorry this happened to you more than once, with a screenshot of your purchase history Player Support will be able to cross reference with what we see on our end.
    Are you on iOS?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

Was this happening prior to version v8.0.0 as well?

I think the re-sizing issue existed prior to version 8.0.0. It's been a thing as long as I can remember running the windows version. I can't speak to the sound thing. I generally play without speakers or anything. It's better for my marriage that way, lol.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options

We're working on finalizing a process for this, thank you for your patience :)

Awesome. Thank you!
  • Options

I am sorry this happened to you more than once, with a screenshot of your purchase history Player Support will be able to cross reference with what we see on our end.
    Are you on iOS?

Are you on iOS?

@Shan it has since been fixed. And yes I’m on iOS.
  • Options
    Take a look at the rewards for the upcoming event "Brute Squad".
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zillahn wrote: »
    Take a look at the rewards for the upcoming event "Brute Squad".

Could you please elaborate?
    If you are referring to Century Nurse Crusher not being visible yet, this has been addressed in the event discussion and in the discussion in this section as well.
  • Options
    I'm having a problem when I go to crew retrieval screen and when it ask to select a Polestar. It is stuck and I cannot select the mandatory choice...

uu38kftk4xau.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a problem when I go to crew retrieval screen and when it ask to select a Polestar. It is stuck and I cannot select the mandatory choice...

uu38kftk4xau.jpg

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry you are encountering this issue.
    There is an existing thread for this problem: http://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17792/new-player-frozen-on-crew-retrieval-tutorial

We are working on solutions.
    If you have the ability to log in on a computer the bigger screen should allow you to proceed.
    If that is not an alternative for you, and/or if you need help please contact our Support Team via http://sttsupport@tiltingpoint.io

Thank you :)
  • Options
    In my Polestar inventory, the "Physician" polestar is alphabetized as if it were named "Doctor".
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    LtPowers wrote: »
    In my Polestar inventory, the "Physician" polestar is alphabetized as if it were named "Doctor".

Very interesting. That trait used to be "Doctor" until they changed it for crew searching reasons.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I can't get into Timelines through iphone (wifi or mobile data) or via Facebook on my computer. Other fleetmates in Europe are having the same problem. It's stuck at the loading page and goes nowhere.

It's been ongoing for a couple of hours.

Kathy
  • Options
    Is the game down? I can't access it on anything, not on Facebook, Steam, or Android.
  • Options
    Is the game down? I can't access it on anything, not on Facebook, Steam, or Android.

I know at least one fleetmate in the US can get in at the moment.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is up and running on our end. There seems to be some connectivity issue that is impacting players in Europe and making it hard for them to access the game.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I can't get into the game. Can't get past the opening screen in Android or PC. Was working fine about an hour ago. I'm getting the error message: "An error occurred on the remote server." I'm located in Australia, if that matters. DBID: 751808702652416
  • Options
    I can't get into the game. Can't get past the opening screen in Android or PC. Was working fine about an hour ago. I'm getting the error message: "An error occurred on the remote server." I'm located in Australia, if that matters. DBID: 751808702652416

Never mind, it's back.
  • Options

Never mind, it's back.

Nope, still stuck. It was buggy, so I tried to restart it, but again it won't open.