Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    In your Time Portal under Crew OR Boosts & Kits any unclaimed free uses are there ... for example I have 60 Supply Kits avail, so my Time Portal highlights (60)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleepyD wrote: »
    I have a notification flag of 2 in the Time Portal. I am unable to find anything in the Portal. This has been ongoing for the last month.

Playing on Steam using Windows 10

Thanks

Hi and welcome :)
    Please submit a ticket to our support team, they will look into it and remove the ghost notifications as needed. Thank you!

• Options
    Hi, I just jumped onto the game through Steam and have playing quite obsessively for a couple months, but I forgot that I had played before on mobile and made an account.... I don;t want to lose my Steam progress because I have spent a fair amount of money on dilithium, but I would like to link to my account and just have my old mobile play through deleted.
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    You can have more then one account and it's not linked. You can switch accounts.
    Right top corner.
    Then use settings
    Then you'll see a button to switch account.
  • Options
    Morningstar42Morningstar42 ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Peets wrote: »
    You can have more then one account and it's not linked. You can switch accounts.
    Right top corner.
    Then use settings

OK I did that, and now I'm stuck on my old playthrough, I can't get back to my new one!

It just gives me the log in screens again, how do I get back?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right top corner.
    Then use settings

OK I did that, and now I'm stuck on my old playthrough, I can't get back to my new one!

Switching account was not the proper solution in your specific case unfortunately.
    Another email address should have been used to register your game account on steam.
    The other option would have been to contact support so they would have removed your email address from the account you are not playing.

Please contact support, explain what happened, and we will try to locate the account you had on steam.

To locate that account we will need specific details such as :smile:
    - the name you gave yourself
    - your level
    - fleet name if you have it, and/or squadron name
    - copy of recent purchase receipts from your Steam purchase history.
    - the dbid you had for that account, if you happened to take note of it

Once you submit a ticket you will received a email confirmation, replying to that email will allow you to attach screenshots.

We will do our very best to get you back into the correct account asap :)
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for giving the wrong advice :(
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Right top corner.
    Then use settings

Switching account was not the proper solution in your specific case unfortunately.
    Another email address should have been used to register your game account on steam.
    The other option would have been to contact support so they would have removed your email address from the account you are not playing.

Please contact support, explain what happened, and we will try to locate the account you had on steam.

To locate that account we will need specific details such as :smile:
    - the name you gave yourself
    - your level
    - fleet name if you have it, and/or squadron name
    - copy of recent purchase receipts from your Steam purchase history.
    - the dbid you had for that account, if you happened to take note of it

Once you submit a ticket you will received a email confirmation, replying to that email will allow you to attach screenshots.

We will do our very best to get you back into the correct account asap :)

Submitted a ticket with all that minus the dbid unfortunately.
  • Options

No worries! Thank you for your advice anyway.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

It happens to the best of us :)
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Unsure if this is the right place, but didn't want to create a duplicate chain.

I know there are issues with 2x reward ad link not always generating. I got used to running a 4 chron mission before running a cadet mission, to check the 2x button was appearing.

Now it seems that often, the 2x reward link just stalls, which wasn't something that happened before. Is this a known issue? It's rather irritating to be losing the chance for 2x cadet rewards, as if it stalls, restarting still means I've used a ticket without benefitting from a bonus!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    Unsure if this is the right place, but didn't want to create a duplicate chain.

I know there are issues with 2x reward ad link not always generating. I got used to running a 4 chron mission before running a cadet mission, to check the 2x button was appearing.

Now it seems that often, the 2x reward link just stalls, which wasn't something that happened before. Is this a known issue? It's rather irritating to be losing the chance for 2x cadet rewards, as if it stalls, restarting still means I've used a ticket without benefitting from a bonus!

This discussion is for players who are not yet able to create their own discussion, in your case I think it might be useful to create a new discussion especially if you noticed a change since the new update for instance. Provide as much details as you can, thank you!
  • Options
    I have a notification flag of 2 in the Time Portal. I am unable to find anything in the Portal. This has been ongoing for the last month.

Thanks

m1kou39ec92o.jpg

My count has been off by two for years. No matter what platform I play on (Windows, Android, Steam or Facebook). Annoying little bug...
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options

Thanks

m1kou39ec92o.jpg

My count has been off by two for years. No matter what platform I play on (Windows, Android, Steam or Facebook). Annoying little bug...

I had the same. I contacted support with an in-game ticket, and they corrected it very quickly for me.
  • Options
    Thank you! Please see the zflip3 images below. .

Thank you very much!

I just got a Z Flip 3 yesterday and this is still very much an issue. I am unable to exit the Scan interface without exiting and closing the entire app then going back in.

npme4mpvgsdw.jpg
    72uj9j1fqihv.jpg
    u3tlfurb3ptc.jpg
    a6iho567ajs3.jpg

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leiyan wrote: »
    Thank you! Please see the zflip3 images below. .

Thank you very much!

I just got a Z Flip 3 yesterday and this is still very much an issue. I am unable to exit the Scan interface without exiting and closing the entire app then going back in.

Thank you for the screenshots.
    This is not something that we've been able to look into yet unfortunately.
  • Options
    As I cannot create a new post, due to not having the right permissions yet.

In your "Elusive Treasures January 2022 and Legendary Citation Discount!" You stated that the legendary behold sale will be 40,000 honors. Yet it is showing as 45,000 honors on the game.

gq0qgctxdwjq.jpg
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rider wrote: »

In your "Elusive Treasures January 2022 and Legendary Citation Discount!" You stated that the legendary behold sale will be 40,000 honors. Yet it is showing as 45,000 honors on the game.

gq0qgctxdwjq.jpg

It is stated that the legendary citation is discounted, not the behold :)
    Btw you should now be able to make your own discussions.
  • Options
    Rider wrote: »

gq0qgctxdwjq.jpg

It is stated that the legendary citation is discounted, not the behold :)
    Btw you should now be able to make your own discussions.

Doh. Didn't scroll far enough to the left. Sorry

Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello Shan,

I am a longtime player, and now very much annoyed by how much you guys do not pay attention to even long-time players. I have an issue since the last portal update. I have been sending out Voyages with many Voyage revivals to extend and try to collect the new crew available. However, now it is the 4th of 5th time since then that at a 14-16-18 hr dilemma the dilemma just will not load and I have no other option than to recall. I have submitted already 2 tickets but not even a response from your teams, however, I have already wasted a lot of voyage revival tokens, not to mention not being able to complete my dailies (and hence angering my fleet and not being able potentially in the end to collect on lvl100 of the campaign).
    I know that we are just cattle for you to milk, but it would be nice if you guys would at least be decent enough to at least answer and compensate for the bad product you are now running. Before you ask, I tried both on my phone and through FB, same result, and of course, same non-answer...
    lo95bnw1c6np.jpg

I don't really expect anything... in the past when any issue arose, back when it was still run by DB you guys listened and did always the right thing. Now it is only a cash grab. Just to put it out there.

A very frustrated long-time CUSTOMER.

BR,

Ad4meus
  • Options
    Update to my previous post: for some reason now support was extra fast, I received an answer in a matter of hours, hopefully the compensation will be done as well.
    Maybe Shan forwarded the message?
    Anyway, thank you for the answer.

BR,

Ad4meus
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update to my previous post: for some reason now support was extra fast, I received an answer in a matter of hours, hopefully the compensation will be done as well.
    Maybe Shan forwarded the message?
    Anyway, thank you for the answer.

BR,

Ad4meus

I am sorry you encountered this issue.
    It is our worst bug and we've tried multiple times to get to the root of it.
    We are continuing to work on it.

As for Support, they deal with tickets as quickly as they can. Unfortunately they do not have a way to make a Voyage resume, but they will work with you. Sending multiple tickets does not make it go faster.

Again I am sorry this happened, and I hope we'll be able to fix this soon.
  • Options
    It does not look like Zhaban is giving an evasion boost in the event. Not sure if it is actual or only visual.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does not look like Zhaban is giving an evasion boost in the event. Not sure if it is actual or only visual.

I realize that newer players cannot simply set up a massive hammer attack as older players can (I just use three 400 damage crew and one event crew) and so the choice of event crew matters. However, have you considered using Amanda? I have found that evasion matters very little to me. My strategy for beginners is to use the Bounty and 1 hammer crew, 1 accuracy crew, 1 speedup crew, and whoever will help from event crew. I let my crew charge up and as soon as the cloak falls, I hit speed-up, accuracy, and hammer (usually in that order) and win the fight. I like my event crew to boost attack, if I can and if it does, I hit it first.

Good luck
  • Options
    I am playing on OS 14.8. It looks like I successfully updated the game today, but it keeps freezing on the intro page (with the company names). The loading bar goes to “communicating with Starfleet” then freezes. So I haven’t been able to access the game for the past 3 hours. ☹️
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am playing on OS 14.8. It looks like I successfully updated the game today, but it keeps freezing on the intro page (with the company names). The loading bar goes to “communicating with Starfleet” then freezes. So I haven’t been able to access the game for the past 3 hours. ☹️

It would be best to contact our Support Team for this.
    When doing so please explain if you are using Gamecenter and how your account progress is saved. (email/password - FB profile or AppleID)
  • Options
    greyhawkegreyhawke
    edited February 2022
    Forced update..Where can i update from? The app on my laptop always auto updated before but when i start now...just says "you must have at least version 8.2.2 to play the game, but are currently using 8.2.1. No option to upgrade in the store.
  • Options
    why is there no update in the windows store? I am unable to play!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are aware of an issue with 8.2.2 on Windows10/11 where the Microsoft Store is not prompting to update even though 8.2.2 is the version available in the store.

We are currently looking at a solution.

In the meantime, if you've saved your account progress by registering your account with either:
    - an email address and password
    - or your Facebook profile

you can remove the app and download it again.

Once the game loads you will start at the beginning but look out for the Menu icon and click on it as soon as you see it. If you miss it the first time around, go through the prologue and then once this is done go to Menu -> Settings.

Follow the steps explained in this article to log in into your existing account
    https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/216746497
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update on the Microsoft Store 8.2.2 update issue
    We were able to reverse the force update for Windows 10/11 meaning that you can continue to play while being on 8.2.1.

Tomorrow we're hoping to have a better solution that will allow everyone to update normally.

Thank you for your patience, and our apologies for the inconvenience.
    @greyhawke @guest_1118910183153667