Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    Our Fleet is "stuck" at 49/50 members... It is not showing up in the fleet search, and even if we invite someone, they get told the fleet is full. I have reported this to CS, and was only told that they would look into it (after initially telling me my fleet did have 50 members, and requiring a screenshot as proof that we only have 49). While one member less is not really a lot, with FBB, every little bit helps.

Is this an known issue? Are their any known solutions? Any tips/advice would be appreciated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our Fleet is "stuck" at 49/50 members... It is not showing up in the fleet search, and even if we invite someone, they get told the fleet is full. I have reported this to CS, and was only told that they would look into it (after initially telling me my fleet did have 50 members, and requiring a screenshot as proof that we only have 49). While one member less is not really a lot, with FBB, every little bit helps.

Is this an known issue? Are their any known solutions? Any tips/advice would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry your fleet experienced this issue, it can happen unfortunately that an ex member remains as a ghost.

What Support can do in those cases is trying to find the ghost member to remove.

Looking at your fleet now, I see 50 members, did someone just recently joined?
  • Options
    No, I still see 49/50 at the top of the fleet list under "members", and if I scroll down the list and count the members, I also see only 49. This is the same as it has been for months, and we several times invited people to join, and were told that they cannot, as the fleet lists as full to them.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I still see 49/50 at the top of the fleet list under "members", and if I scroll down the list and count the members, I also see only 49. This is the same as it has been for months, and we several times invited people to join, and were told that they cannot, as the fleet lists as full to them.

OK thank you for confirming!
    I will instruct PS to reach out to you again and try to sort this out.
  • Options
    Thanks! They appear to have fixed it now, as I now see 50/50, with a random captain having recently joined the fleet into the last spot.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! They appear to have fixed it now, as I now see 50/50, with a random captain having recently joined the fleet into the last spot.

Excellent! :)
  • Options
    Hi!
    I'm back in the game after a while. When I log in to the game my screen freezes. I can't touch anything, everything is frozen. I have tried on Android, Steam and PC and the exact same thing happens to me. I have reinstalled the game on all platforms and it doesn't fix it. Thank you
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    javinubia wrote: »
    Hi!
    I'm back in the game after a while. When I log in to the game my screen freezes. I can't touch anything, everything is frozen. I have tried on Android, Steam and PC and the exact same thing happens to me. I have reinstalled the game on all platforms and it doesn't fix it. Thank you

Welcome back!
    I am sorry to hear about your issue, please submit a ticket to our Support Team so we may look into it with you.

You can submit a ticket via our Support Portal: https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Hi!

Welcome back!
    I am sorry to hear about your issue, please submit a ticket to our Support Team so we may look into it with you.

You can submit a ticket via our Support Portal: https://startrektimelines.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

Thanks Sam.
    I already opened a ticket a week ago but they still haven't found the problem. I have written in the forum to look for another opinion of some user. I don't want to lose my in-game progress and purchases. I would like to continue playing normally. My ticket is #623983
    Thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Welcome back!

Thanks Sam.
    I already opened a ticket a week ago but they still haven't found the problem. I have written in the forum to look for another opinion of some user. I don't want to lose my in-game progress and purchases. I would like to continue playing normally. My ticket is #623983
    Thanks

I will take a look at the ticket :)
  • Options
    Hi!

Welcome back!

Thanks Sam.
    Thanks

• Options
    Hi!

Welcome back!

Thanks Sam.
    Thanks

Hello Shan!

The Support Team has solved the problem for me since today. I'm already playing normally. Thank you very much for your attention. You are very kind.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi!

Welcome back!

Thanks Sam.
    Thanks

Hello Shan!

The Support Team has solved the problem for me since today. I'm already playing normally. Thank you very much for your attention. You are very kind.

You are very welcome :)
  • Options
    I started playing on my iPad with my Apple account but I would like to play on my pc as well. I got the steam version but I am confused as to how to link the accounts. How do I do that?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jasso'Vac wrote: »
    I started playing on my iPad with my Apple account but I would like to play on my pc as well. I got the steam version but I am confused as to how to link the accounts. How do I do that?

Hi and welcome :)
    Apple Sign in is only valid on Apple devices.
    To be able to sign in on other devices you will need to choose another method of account registration, either email address + password (recommended) or using your Facebook profile.

The email address and password you used to log in on this forum are linked to a game account I see, level 3, is that an account created by accident or is it your current account?
  • Options
    My fleet is having an issue with uninvited players joining and messing around by starting multiple boss battles and then leaving the fleet. I personally have booted one such player and then have them return the next day, start up unneeded boss battles and have to be booted AGAIN. Our fleet enrollment status is restricted. Any ideas how this is happening or way to prevent it from our end?
  • Options
    My fleet is having an issue with uninvited players joining and messing around by starting multiple boss battles and then leaving the fleet. I personally have booted one such player and then have them return the next day, start up unneeded boss battles and have to be booted AGAIN. Our fleet enrollment status is restricted. Any ideas how this is happening or way to prevent it from our end?

Ticket STT devs, sounds like it's not working right; worst case change to CLOSED & hopefully only the peeps you invite will get in.
  • Options
    Change it to closed then the admiral can accept or decline anyone wanting to join.
  • Options
    Change it to closed then the admiral can accept or decline anyone wanting to join.

Closed is you have to be invited, Restricted should send requests to Admiral when someone asks to join...
  • Options
    Ever since the update which changed the away-team interface to show the added damage amount (i.e. the amount in parenthesis), the scrolling function has changed if your crew is sorted by 'level'. Instead of being scrolled to the point where you were last scrolled to on the crew list, it resets to the top. This doesn't happen if your crew is sorted by 'default'. This happens on every away-team mission. Can you please restore the old functionality to where the scroll is where we last left off? Thanks.
  • Options
    Not sure if feature or bug, but... with the changes to 0* shuttle mission loot, the Federation versions (orchids, ancient films) seem to be dropping from all faction missions in addition to the normal faction items. If they're replacing the appropriate faction's items in the loot table then ew.

Love the basic change though - glad to not have to tank EVERY faction to farm 0* items :)
  • Options
    HubbleHubble
    edited April 2023
    All done alone
    Please clean the message
    Thanks for the great game!
  • Options
    [TDE] Jones[TDE] Jones ✭✭
    edited May 2023
    Hello, after todays Update on Steam to 9.2.2 I'm no longer able to play STTL on Steam Client. Game displays Message that im using false Version of the Game as you can see on the Pictures.nklmgumbexey.jpg
    l5l75r6i736a.jpg

I currently have Uninstaled the Game and reinstaled it, but the issue stays the same.

Please fix that.

Problem is solved
  • Options
    Hello I have registered a Disruptor beam account but it has not picked up my games Dbid.
    The Dbid for the account i have been using is : 1600114823955336 and the one that is preset on the disruptor beam account is 1617523474773258 and it will not let me change it
  • Options
    MusinoMusino ✭✭
    Hello,

I have not been able to log into STT since Monday. I have created a couple tickets and the only response I got was to part of the ticket where I explained what happened before the issue started. Specifically, it happened when selecting a 5* behold and the response was to confirm my selection. At this point it has been over 28 hours and no response to my ticket.

If my ticket is being worked at least an update of what’s wrong and a timeline would be great.

Thanks
  • Options
    I thought Crew Retrieval cost credits and quantum. The last time I tried it wanted 300 dilithium plus the 900 quantum and my credits. Can’t find any info on changes.
  • Options
    I thought Crew Retrieval cost credits and quantum. The last time I tried it wanted 300 dilithium plus the 900 quantum and my credits. Can’t find any info on changes.

Are you sure you had enough credits? If you're short, the Dil is added to pay for the missing credits.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    DannyDDannyD
    edited June 2023
    The latest update seems to have broken the web version of the game. When I try to load it through disruptorbeam com I get a bunch of CORS errors. My guess would be that the latest update moved the api calls from stt.disruptorbeam.com to app.startrektimelines.com but didn't update the Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

It's only a guess though, I'm pretty new to the game so I haven't really looked at all that stuff. I'm just a developer myself so that's my best guess.

As a work around, I tried to launch the game through app.startrektimelines.com but apparently that's only for facebook and I don't have facebook. I can't figure out a way to sign in with my regular dbid like I can through the disruptorbeam site.

Edit: I still can't join the game through disruptorbeam like I could before the update. (Same CORS errors.) But I found a way to log in through app.startrektimelines.com without Facebook. Use this link: app.startrektimelines.com/web/
  • Options
    I have all of the errors. DBID 0... freezing during startup, the ship appearing with nothing else...

I can provide insight, though. Firefox automatically parses JSON data so it can pretty-display in collapsing trees.

Every time I try to load my player data (to dump into Datacore) Firefox says that the JSON is truncated prematurely... and it's at a different random location, every time.

So the connection is ending before the data is done.
  • Options
    ironyWrit wrote: »
    I have all of the errors. DBID 0... freezing during startup, the ship appearing with nothing else...

I can provide insight, though. Firefox automatically parses JSON data so it can pretty-display in collapsing trees.

Every time I try to load my player data (to dump into Datacore) Firefox says that the JSON is truncated prematurely... and it's at a different random location, every time.

So the connection is ending before the data is done.

Hey, here's the complete announcement about the recent issues and bugs detected. We apologize for the inconvenience: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/20596/upcoming-compensation-for-recent-issues#latest