Home Engineering Room

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• PapaPapa ✭✭
    This is regarding the new Picard Premiere Objective Event. One of the objectives is to "Level 25th Century Q 90 times". I have my 25th Century Q at 90, but the Objective 'meter' shows him at 89. I would not comment and would instead just work toward fully equipping this crew and would just work to the next level. However, it appears that I would need to complete all other objectives in order to win equipment that will solve my first issue (advancing 25th Century Q). Since none of these objectives are "locked", I assume this may be an oversight. Otherwise, let me know if I am incorrect or overlooked something else. Much appreciated!
  • JoeSage 2JoeSage 2 ✭✭✭
    Bad design but working as intended: Q starts at L.1 + level 90 times = level 91 not get him to L.90, & the reward can be used once you level him 90 times (to L.91) , since he needs that 5* outfit x2.
  • RocheRoche ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @Shan Hi, there. Long time member, but still have no ability to create threads, only comment. I would like help getting that option, if possible. Thank you.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roche wrote: »
    @Shan Hi, there. Long time member, but still have no ability to create threads, only comment. I would like help getting that option, if possible. Thank you.

Done! You will need to log out and log back in but then you will be able to create your own threads :)
  • EdwynEdwyn ✭✭✭
    Did the 4/21 event push delete items? I had the 10pull from tier 100 that I hadn't opened and it's gone now, no recently dismissed crew so I don't think it's just me being crazy. The Picard icon is there, don't remember how many cites I had before so I can't speak to the middle campaign rewards being delivered.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edwyn wrote: »
    Did the 4/21 event push delete items? I had the 10pull from tier 100 that I hadn't opened and it's gone now, no recently dismissed crew so I don't think it's just me being crazy. The Picard icon is there, don't remember how many cites I had before so I can't speak to the middle campaign rewards being delivered.

Hi :) You have the ability to create your own discussion btw!
    As for your question, there is a misunderstanding, the reward at tiers 100 for the Ultimate track is a captain avatar, not a 10-pack. :)

It is confusing as there is no description, a solution is being investigated for this.
  • I have not played for probably 3-4 years at this point but am trying to get back into the game. I know I had previously used Apple ID as my sign in. When I reinstalled today, I used my Apple ID to log in. The game tells me it recognizes I have a different save on my Apple ID and asked if I wanted to continue, which I confirmed. The game then freezes for a second and tells me to close and restart the app for the new sign in to take effect, but when I reopen the app I am still stuck on my new level 3 account. I have already opened a ticket and am waiting to hear back but was hoping someone here would have a fix.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not played for probably 3-4 years at this point but am trying to get back into the game. I know I had previously used Apple ID as my sign in. When I reinstalled today, I used my Apple ID to log in. The game tells me it recognizes I have a different save on my Apple ID and asked if I wanted to continue, which I confirmed. The game then freezes for a second and tells me to close and restart the app for the new sign in to take effect, but when I reopen the app I am still stuck on my new level 3 account. I have already opened a ticket and am waiting to hear back but was hoping someone here would have a fix.

Hi and welcome back!
    This is something that support will need to take a deep dive in, to make sure the credentials are linked to the correct account.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Hi everybody

It appears that right after the event started my account was reset and i lost my daily achievements,
    12k chronitons were dropped to 3k, at least 1500 merits down to 49 and all my captain progress at level 96. This happened right after noon est.

There are others in my fleet Starfleet Alpha Commad that have had this happen today as well.
    I have put in a ticket with no response so far. I can't play in the event without merits and won't until this is resolved.

Hagbard (SAC)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hagbard wrote: »
    Hi everybody

It appears that right after the event started my account was reset and i lost my daily achievements,
    12k chronitons were dropped to 3k, at least 1500 merits down to 49 and all my captain progress at level 96. This happened right after noon est.

There are others in my fleet Starfleet Alpha Commad that have had this happen today as well.
    I have put in a ticket with no response so far. I can't play in the event without merits and won't until this is resolved.

Hagbard (SAC)

Hi, I am very sorry this happened to you.
    Support will assist you as quickly as possible.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Thanks for replying Shran. Customer Support still hasn't contacted me yet.
    It sounds to me that there was a server crash and the player database is corrupted.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Support acknowledged there was a glitch and gave me 200C, 200H and some accolades. I'm not happy with the pittance of compensation. Basically I was told to recover by getting back to playing the game.

I feel a Montly Pass, a Campaign Begold or Full Event Threshold Rewards would be adequate compensation.

I don't have enough merits to buy any shuttle passes so my participation in the event is completely ruined.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hagbard wrote: »
    Support acknowledged there was a glitch and gave me 200C, 200H and some accolades. I'm not happy with the pittance of compensation. Basically I was told to recover by getting back to playing the game.

I feel a Montly Pass, a Campaign Begold or Full Event Threshold Rewards would be adequate compensation.

I don't have enough merits to buy any shuttle passes so my participation in the event is completely ruined.

I see that you've replied to the ticket with your concerns, that's the way to go, thank you!
    While we will not grant the compensation you requested above, we should have addressed the other part of your ticket, regarding missing chronitons and merits. This will be done.

We'll also take into consideration how this impacted your event participation, this will be done once the event has ended.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Thanks Shan for your help. I hope this is resolved quickly and I expect to be comped to first class fer my troubles.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    FYI

I have played every event and usually rank well. The last Mega Faction event I placed 1545. On this one, I was playing to go beyond theshold with the goal of earning 3 Rikers and hopefully one copy of the new Torres.

Losing all my merits so I couldn't buy any shuttle passes is why I feel this event was ruined for me.
    Remember this is a time limited shuttle event and I lost the first day of play.
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    Here's an update on my situation.

Support credited my account with 11,000 Chrons and 1,500 Merits this morning and are monitoring my event progress to evaluate the compensation that I will recieve after the event completes.

Will it be a steak dinner or a Happy meal?
  • HagbardHagbard ✭✭
    lr1klpjxjxjv.jpg

Well I managed to play well enough to make threshold despite losing a day of gameplay because if the server glitch and my damaged account.

I estimate that I should have finished with an additional 128,000 VIP. 24hours / 3 hours per shuttle x 4 shuttles x 4000 VIP.

• I collect polestars and notice that I cannot acquire the Benzite, Elaysian, Kalandan, Lurian, or Tamarian polestars.

Maybe the dev team can add constellations for these polestars or remove them from the celestial market? I notice captains placing orders for these polestars that don’t exist.

Thanks,
    Admiral Armus
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I collect polestars and notice that I cannot acquire the Benzite, Elaysian, Kalandan, Lurian, or Tamarian polestars.

Maybe the dev team can add constellations for these polestars or remove them from the celestial market? I notice captains placing orders for these polestars that don’t exist.

Thanks,
    Admiral Armus

Thank you for bringing this up!
  • Accessing the new webstore on Firefox / Win10 - no prices are visible
    1m6yb24acb8c.png
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accessing the new webstore on Firefox / Win10 - no prices are visible
    1m6yb24acb8c.png

This has now been resolved :)
  • Thanks, having paypal in the payment options would be nice as well
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, having paypal in the payment options would be nice as well

That's coming!
  • edited August 2022
    DELETED AND MOVED TO MY PROPER ACCOUNT BELOW
  • So first off, I can't keep track of my forum/DB account(s) but that's a me problem. Nifty Mittens here, though this is not linked to my proper in game DBID.

Hey I found my proper DBID linked account!

I have an issue where my Captain's Bridge Bonuses appear to be inaccurate. I noticed that other people in my Fleet had larger bonuses in certain categories despite us being the same level and having the same upgrades completed. Here is the most recent one, where I am lvl 8 and only missing Accuracy upgrades for that lvl, and my Fleetmate is at lvl 9 with no new upgrades. Therefore, except for Accuracy, we should have identical bonuses. However:

Me
    y677rx9v5qhh.png
    (Ship Shields +3.2% not pictured)

Fleetmate
    fhhypna0kuj8.png

Damage Dealt, Damage Taken, AM, and Ship Attack are all off.
  • Nifty_MittensNifty_Mittens ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    @Shan Have there been any other reports of my issue above? I have a ticket already submitted but it's been silent for over a week now.

Thank you
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Have there been any other reports of my issue above? I have a ticket already submitted but it's been silent for over a week now.

Thank you

We did receive other reports and the issue is being investigated.
    Once I have more info I will share :)
  • Valeo Beta V Hemmer seems to be missing the exclusive_honorhall hidden trait
  • The game starts to load and then freezes up. The blue progress bar goes so far and then nothing. Kindle Fire app of the game.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game starts to load and then freezes up. The blue progress bar goes so far and then nothing. Kindle Fire app of the game.

If this is still an issue for you please contact our Support Team via http://sttsupport.tiltingpoint.io

Thank you!