Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Where Nightmares Meet - ME#2 - 02/13

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Where Nightmares Meet
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Annika Hansen Seven 5* (New), Mirror Burnham 4* (New), and Stranded Odo 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 02/13 until Monday 02/17 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Lt. Commander Icheb (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 02/20.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: ‘Picard and Number One’ 5*

Event Factions:
Borg, Romulan, Dominion

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, and ‘Picard and Number One’
• small bonus: variants of Seven, Burnham, Odo, and crew with the Astrophysicist trait

Comments

• Options
    I'm surprised that Icheb is the 5* and Burnham the 4*, but I'm happy to add her to my crew. I've been waiting for that version since the second DSC mega :smiley:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final answer: "Annika Hansen Seven, Mirror Burnham, and Stranded Odo."

l5528f5n2i48.jpg

Ha!! Would be a different story if a Kelpian was a reward

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much event crew. I’m looking at well over 30, possibly 40
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most Burnham's and Seven's are Astrophysicists, so they were already bonus crew. They may have added a couple, though. Then all the Odo's. I don't plan on thawing Odo's unless I have a spare Stranded Odo from just a few months ago when he was event crew.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would anyone have a breakdown of the the stats for all the event crew? I'm not sure I want to unthaw everyone, as there are some terrible cards between Odo (Trader Odo) and the astrophysicist trait (Hologram Barclay and Mirror Jennifer Sisko). But I can't do a good comparison.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope the faction missions have a lot of science and engineering as almost all my astrophysicists are only strong in those.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Would anyone have a breakdown of the the stats for all the event crew? I'm not sure I want to unthaw everyone, as there are some terrible cards between Odo (Trader Odo) and the astrophysicist trait (Hologram Barclay and Mirror Jennifer Sisko). But I can't do a good comparison.

I’ve left a lot of crew in the freezer because ENG/SCI is so well represented, including Hologram Barclay, Mirror Jen, 1701 Dax, and several others. Odo variants have different skill sets and therefore are probably worth thawing.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Not all of the event crew, but these are the Top 20 purples

p199kb7z9528.png

Look at that last column. Boy do I feel a lot better going all in on Twilight T'Pol now. It's just her, Indulgent Seven, and Fugitive Burnham for MED seat bonuses next week.

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

p199kb7z9528.png

Super helpful; thank you! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

p199kb7z9528.png

Yes ... and depending on your 5* crew ... some notes:

- Normally CMD seats are well represented on shuttles, so the likes of Captain T'Pol and Pabst might warrant a look.

- Trader Odo might actually be one of the better options for DIP seats! Another common shuttle seat. He's my #3 DIP behind Z.Odo (1/5) and Fugitive Burnham.

- For SEC I've actually already defrosted Tactical Burnham ... but Stranded Odo and Tsunkatse are better than her (I have no 5*s better at the moment), though those two won't be available for week 4.

- MED ... Twighlight T'Pol (1/5) and one skill McCoy to take the token MED seats, usually not many around.

Anyway, just some food for thought ...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like that version of Icheb was just requested in another thread. Time to add the "Clairvoyant" trait to that user. I'll assume some combination of CMD-SCI-ENG (hopefully in a whole other arrangement than the just introduced Annika Hansen).

He was. When his dad was the new 5 🌟 last Tuesday in the Pack.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of surprised Mirror Michael isn’t a Legendary, but happy to add her regardless.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (but is it actually mirror burnham or the prime one pretending to be mirror?)

((or what if disco itself is actually in some kelvin-esque offshoot timeline that they themselves altered by
    something something red angel
    ??))

thanks as always Shan! :) and boy isn't it nice to have shuttles/galaxy after that nice long break from both?
  • Options
    Mirror Burnham the SR and Icheb the Legendary? *shaking my head here* :|
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes I'm hoping for the @Shan post to tell us there was a mistake and these two are the wrong way round...
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

I love it. Icheb deserves to have a legendary version, and that's it. Plus, the real Mirror Burnham somehow got herself killed, so she make a mistake somehow . . .

And it‘s not even the „real“ Icheb, right? It‘s the 1 time future Icheb played by another actor.
    jnqviio6y7hu.jpeg

If DB thinks they can sell more packs with him than with glorious Mirror Burnham(or Burnham acted as Mirror Burnham, who cares anyway?),
    well..... 😉

Majority of players will probably be happy, since they get a Mirror Burnham for
    „free“(thresholds+community rewards). 🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ......is anything from PICARD gonna show up?
  • Options

Thank you! Was wondering myself.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

From the description of the mega it does not sound like it. Just the Picard and Number One. Probably more but in a Tuesday pack. I hope I am wrong and we do get a couple Picard show peeps in weeks 3 and 4 like Ethan Peck rip-off guy and twin lady and jaded lady and jaded man, and oh, I guess they are all jaded.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

From the description of the mega it does not sound like it. Just the Picard and Number One. Probably more but in a Tuesday pack. I hope I am wrong and we do get a couple Picard show peeps in weeks 3 and 4 like Ethan Peck rip-off guy and twin lady and jaded lady and jaded man, and oh, I guess they are all jaded.

Just to clarify ... from the other event thread ... as stated by Shan ...

"So this is mega-event's narrative will not be focused on the new show, just to clarify.

For the off-topic, to each their own of course, but I do not mind a show starting a bit slowly, it allows me to get more immersed in the plot. Bad analogy incoming: if your ice cream melts too quickly, the flavor gets lost ;p"

So I think ... April? ... maybe?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

I want a new Hugh, and Badass Seven, and Dad Riker...
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a copy of the IRISH Romulan woman, Laris, complete with her awesome dialog "Cheeky Fckers!"