Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Working on the announcement :)

Guess the "approve" stamp did not get applied to the next campaign either?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Working on the announcement :)

Guess the "approve" stamp did not get applied to the next campaign either?

It now has, so expect the announcement later today!
    But for this forum I will say that the new 5* will be Tekeny Ghemor :)
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    High Roller Sisko has already been a campaign reward.

Indeed, back in 2019.

89stofczmuza.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I personally skipped that one, but might buy it this time, so I wouldn't mind. But I'm wondering if it's a mistake? Or if it's to help newer players complete the collection and get Scapegoat O'Brien?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worth pointing out that HR Sisko is a daily shuttler who was only recently eclipsed as the top Sec primary (and barely). He was the first legendary I got in an event and then immortalized; never regretted it. I also kept the second one I got from the 2019 campaign he was in; never regretted that either. He may become my 1st third-dup card with this campaign; we'll see.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skipped Sisko the first time, so personally I don't mind the second shot. Although I can understand why others are disappointed.

I'm far more interested in Tekeny Ghemor, who was a great character. I think it's also fun that between Ghemor and Ambassador Krajensky, the actor played characters deceptive in opposite directions.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is surely an error. I had a look down the BBB rankings and I had to go pretty deep to find an eigible DS9 character at all. Breen Disguised Kira. Surely, this is a much better pick than Sisko, who had a version in campaigns fairly recently as well as this version being a rerun. Niners Ezri might also be useful to some people.
  • Options
    After much thought, I hope we get Mirror Picard for the next Campaign. I really could use a 3rd.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, my Sisko pick would be Niners. He might not have the stats, but he's in FIVE collections and an iconic version. Conflicted or Captain wouldn't have been bad either.
    On the subject of Siskos, Desert lacks the usual Survivalist trait found on "Desert" crew and Fisticuffs doesn't have Athlete, while the corresponding Q does.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have preferred 1701 Sisko. I have two High Roller Siskos. Don’t need a third.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh, something like 665 5*s in the game and over 500 in portal and we get a rerun reward for the campaign? All the other Siskos available and you pick the one that has already been in a campaign? :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will change the campaign and replace High Roller Sisko with Conflicted Sisko.

Wow. I love this change. I don't even have Conflicted Sisko, vs having High Roller done. Thanks for making that switch.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will change the campaign and replace High Roller Sisko with Conflicted Sisko.

Much appreciated! Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration!
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Stats wise this is quite a downswing. 😕 Would have prefered Fisticuffs Sisiko,
    but i m Happy for the Folks that still need Conflicted.
    Guess i can t build my 5th HR Sisko now. :D

htba2jrdnmrc.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurray! and thank you! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    When I saw High Roller Sisko as the campaign crew, I was not too happy considering that he was my last retrieval, and my previous retrieval before that was Returning Saru who was in a giveaway pack recently. But the Conflict Sisko is a great change--I still need 3 more stars to complete him. :)
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options

Thank you! My 1/5* Conflicted Sisko is very excited by the change. I'll take him happily.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! My 1/5* Conflicted Sisko is very excited by the change. I'll take him happily.
    Ditto.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news about next?
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Any news about next?

No news yet. Perhaps it will be Trill related (DS9), a new 5* Jadzia?
  • Options
    No word yet. I'm thinking Women's history month would be a good one.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just posted
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Amand Rauth Pike, we have all the crew from the The Elysian Kingdom episode except for Wizard Hemmer, Sir Adya Ortegas, and Lady Audrey Chapel.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Out of all the avatar badges in this game, "Love Mankind" is... one of them.