Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figured out why my Gauntlet sheet wasn't working... The first row in the "Gauntlet Overall" column references $DC in the formulas, but all the rest of the rows reference $DB instead.tksxl3dkts40.png

Thank you @AdmiralMemo . this is fixed in 4.13 which I'll publish later today hopefully. Just waiting on the final counts for the Klingon collection and todays new crew for the next event.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of updates in today's version.

Updated Commander Barak's traits
    Added new Klingon Collection. Heh Cho'mruak tah
    Added new crew: Shiboline M’Ress, Lt. Commander Dexter Remmick
    Update Adira Tal to new stats
    Fixed Gauntlet Tab - Gauntlet overall score (Thanks @AdmiralMemo )
  • Thanks. Great work!
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    How long does a change to the Wiki import take on the Dilemmas page? Or do I need to manually refresh it? "Champion of the People, Part 3" was saying "2 of 3" so I edited it on the Wiki to correct it, and it still hasn't updated.

Edit: It eventually updated itself. Not sure when.
  • The "Heh Cho'mruak tah" collection is bugged. It's showing I have 71/80 at Max Tier when the game says I have only 48 at Max Tier. Looks like you copied the "Live Long and Prosper" formula and switched all the NLs to NMs, but missed one. I fixed that and it worked.
  • Looks like the sheet has "Shiboline M’Ress" instead of "Shiboline M'Ress" which throws off a couple things.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the sheet has "Shiboline M’Ress" instead of "Shiboline M'Ress" which throws off a couple things.

Both fixed in 4.14. Thanks @AdmiralMemo

I really hate the apostrophe's

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Looks like the sheet has "Shiboline M’Ress" instead of "Shiboline M'Ress" which throws off a couple things.

Both fixed in 4.14. Thanks @AdmiralMemo

I really hate the apostrophe's

You and @SSR Barkley both.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    new version published. new crew and fixes. No new release until I get all the traits updated per todays announcement.
  • I saw that list of changes and was like "Oh boy, Worf's going to have a heck of a time with this."
  • That trait list update is going to be a mess. I've got an idea to throw out there for later on. What if the "Reason" column on the crew tab was a concat of each of the categories with each major category (missions, best [base, range, avg, etc], voyage, collection) having a column to the right of it. Some of these I think are already else where (such as collections being a field/column on the character/import page)

Also on the collection side, since the collections already consider progress...the collections bonus rewards could update on the settings page.

The checklist already does so much and I really appreciate it! I just thought I'd throw a few ideas out there.
  • Maxwell wrote: »
    Also on the collection side, since the collections already consider progress...the collections bonus rewards could update on the settings page.
    I requested that myself back in December, and so far, no word on whether it's being looked into, rejected, or whatever.
    With the new Collection dropping today, I was wondering if it would be possible for the Collections bonuses on the Settings page to auto-fill from the crew you have.

We have all the other information required already: which crew are in which collections, and how many you have. It would just be a matter of inputting the collection bonuses from this list onto the Collections page, adding intermediate Tiers and not just the max, and adding up the bonuses on the Settings page.

I don't know how much work that would entail, though.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/227142/#Comment_227142
  • Maxwell wrote: »
    I requested that myself back in December, and so far, no word on whether it's being looked into, rejected, or whatever.
    With the new Collection dropping today, I was wondering if it would be possible for the Collections bonuses on the Settings page to auto-fill from the crew you have.

We have all the other information required already: which crew are in which collections, and how many you have. It would just be a matter of inputting the collection bonuses from this list onto the Collections page, adding intermediate Tiers and not just the max, and adding up the bonuses on the Settings page.

The other consideration if adding scripts for that would end up further increasing the time to calculate after changes...so it might be just that putting it in could bog things down...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxwell wrote: »

@AdmiralMemo Sorry, I've actually been playing with this in one of my dev copies. I've been having a few issues getting some of the logic to play nice. I'm hoping this will be coming soon.

as to @Maxwell comment on bogging things down, that is a consideration I make with every change. Periodically when you see "behind the scenes" updates thats generally me working on formulas, etc to increase performance in anticipation of adding some new features. I had some major performance increases around 4.0 release thanks to @leshy for peaking in and giving me a couple of ideas on an issue i was having and he found a big improvement in my logic.
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    Maxwell wrote: »

@AdmiralMemo Sorry, I've actually been playing with this in one of my dev copies. I've been having a few issues getting some of the logic to play nice. I'm hoping this will be coming soon.

as to @Maxwell comment on bogging things down, that is a consideration I make with every change. Periodically when you see "behind the scenes" updates thats generally me working on formulas, etc to increase performance in anticipation of adding some new features. I had some major performance increases around 4.0 release thanks to @leshy for peaking in and giving me a couple of ideas on an issue i was having and he found a big improvement in my logic.

Your efforts to consider performance are greatly appreciated and work to improve that as possible definitely helps keep things going smooth! I look forward to what else goes in and appreciate the additions that you mentioned in the other post
  • @cmdrworf , I just found that Gray has the ProdigyRomantic trait. Considering I don't have that specific crew, I can't check if it is a bug on the game's side or in the sheet.

Thanks for your continued awesome work.
  • I think that's probably just a bug, and should be Prodigy,Romantic
  • Agreed. It'll get fixed this week with all the other traits.
  • I'm not 100% sure what this "Power Ratings" section is actually supposed to do, but it's gone horribly wrong. I can tell why: NY through OF are text columns, not number columns, so it's trying to do calculations on text and can't. I'm assuming some references got borked somewhere and that needs to be cleaned up. ar9k46x46mq3.png
  • I'm not 100% sure what this "Power Ratings" section is actually supposed to do, but it's gone horribly wrong.

That is part of a feature that @cmdrworf has been working on but not rolled out -- not yet referenced anywhere else I believe.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    klobetime wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure what this "Power Ratings" section is actually supposed to do, but it's gone horribly wrong.

That is part of a feature that @cmdrworf has been working on but not rolled out -- not yet referenced anywhere else I believe.

correct. I'll take a peek when I have time.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Hya guys.
    Seems like Caldos IV is not working. Maybe just a trailing space in crew name ?
    Yup, trailing space in stats for those who dont want to wait 4.15 ;)
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hya guys.
    Seems like Caldos IV is not working. Maybe just a trailing space in crew name ?
    Yup, trailing space in stats for those who dont want to wait 4.15 ;)

Fixed in next version
  • Announcing the 4.25 version, including:
    • Major update of traits to match the Jan 26 announcement.
    • Collection Bonuses no longer need to be copied from previous sheets. They will auto update based on your crew and collection progress.
    • Added new crew: Lt. Commander Raffaela Musiker, Lothario Q, Off Duty Janice Rand, and Bridal Deanna Troi.

@cmdrworf will update the lead post when he can; for now the sheet is available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ipKcynn1CygfxDtL-ke59Ruzq09LXoG0vacfuXCPDMw/edit?usp=sharing
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    Announcing the 4.25 version, including:
    • Collection Bonuses no longer need to be copied from previous sheets. They will auto update based on your crew and collection progress.
    • Added new crew: Lt. Commander Raffaela Musiker, Lothario Q, Off Duty Janice Rand, and Bridal Deanna Troi.

@cmdrworf will update the lead post when he can; for now the sheet is available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ipKcynn1CygfxDtL-ke59Ruzq09LXoG0vacfuXCPDMw/edit?usp=sharing

First and foremost, thank you @klobetime and @cmdrworf for all the hard work you do with this. It is greatly appreciated.

Liking the new collections bonus autofill ability. I just have a concern/question. My numbers don't match what it lists in game, for my CMD core and proficiency, and my MED proficiency. They are all 1% lower than they should be, based on the in-game bonus numbers.

Any idea why this might be? I tried toggling the collection option at the top of the settings on and off, and the apply bonuses option is clicked. No change.

Thank you again for your help and all the effort you put into this! 🖖
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

main page updated
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    IceCat wrote: »

First and foremost, thank you @klobetime and @cmdrworf for all the hard work you do with this. It is greatly appreciated.

Liking the new collections bonus autofill ability. I just have a concern/question. My numbers don't match what it lists in game, for my CMD core and proficiency, and my MED proficiency. They are all 1% lower than they should be, based on the in-game bonus numbers.

Any idea why this might be? I tried toggling the collection option at the top of the settings on and off, and the apply bonuses option is clicked. No change.

Thank you again for your help and all the effort you put into this! 🖖

@IceCat I may have missed one when I did this. Can you PM me a link to your spreadsheet so I can see your collection status and then I'll do a manual compare and see what might be missing for me to fix.

Also can you double check the collection status match what your game shows. maybe its a collection error vs a bonus error.
  • Scores & collections line up for my sheet ... fresh datacore import into my 4.25 sheet...
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    nmdanu0l4w3z.png
    Both Adira cards with the exact same voyage score?!?