Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update ... Awesome work ... keeps getting better.

Made a fresh copy and a fresh datacore load .. seeing 2 things.

My ingame costume collection is 65, in the sheet 66 ... so there is a party crasher in there somewhere..

The second thing i note is the active-detection of dupe-crew , where not all dupes are released from the freezer.
    I noticed this coz i did not have 4* voyagers disabled, and the sheet told me to unfreeze several crew which are already on the active roster, but have duplicates in the freezer.
    I think this is a similar sorting error as the one from collections not picking up dupes fixxed by klobetime.

I shall share a copy of my sheet and the crew import for analysis...

PS... hope everything is well with the family , and all loss will be behind you for a long time.
  • I'm working on immortalizing all of the purples at this point and I'm wondering if it would take much effort to have a XXX out of XXX for purples and golds like we do in collections for grays, greens and blues. Would that be of some value to anyone else?
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm working on immortalizing all of the purples at this point and I'm wondering if it would take much effort to have a XXX out of XXX for purples and golds like we do in collections for grays, greens and blues. Would that be of some value to anyone else?

I'll start with this one as its easier then @JiveDutch issue. This would be quite easy to add. I'll look at adding an "information only" collection section. These would not show in the Keep/Discard logic or anything like that though as I want those recommendations to focus on "in game" items. I may add a toggle to allow someone to turn that on if they choose but by default I'd have it off. Basically it would look and feel like a real collection but not "count" as one. I'll try to get that added soon.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    JiveDutch wrote: »

My ingame costume collection is 65, in the sheet 66 ... so there is a party crasher in there somewhere..

The second thing i note is the active-detection of dupe-crew , where not all dupes are released from the freezer.
    I noticed this coz i did not have 4* voyagers disabled, and the sheet told me to unfreeze several crew which are already on the active roster, but have duplicates in the freezer.
    I think this is a similar sorting error as the one from collections not picking up dupes fixxed by klobetime.

PS... hope everything is well with the family , and all loss will be behind you for a long time.

Now to this one..... These are a royal pain but with having a copy of your sheet it should help a ton so thank you for that. I'll try to look at this either today or Monday unless @klobetime beats me to it. It seems we fix one part of this and another shows up. I suspect it all similar issues as you stated but each one requires some creating hacking to dig up.

The collection part should be straight forward. I'm guessing we have someone showing up as costumed that should not be.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Costume collection will be fixed in 4.33. Lily Sloane (not Satin dress lily sloane) had costumed in error.

Updated:

Also adding Super Rare, and Legendary crew collections in 4.33. These will not affect recommendations, etc. They will only show on the collection screen so I didn't add a toggle, etc for them.
  • JiveDutchJiveDutch ✭✭✭
    Well done in finding that one ... i could not track it down visually ..
    Then again .. in hindsight .. i was trying to find it in the import tab, which is probably the wrong place for the collection logic..
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    Hi there,
    Great work as always.
    When do you plan having sort working in gauntlet ?
  • Thank you cmdrworf!
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭

Gods my big bugbear was trying to work out why my Klingon Collection was showing the wrong number...by one...
    Turns out Mirror Garak is part of the KLINGON-Cardassian Alliance so I had to offset for him.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Great work as always.

I think I have a possible solution for that. It will be similar to how we just fixed the active/inactive sorting. I'm hoping for this weeks release.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Gods my big bugbear was trying to work out why my Klingon Collection was showing the wrong number...by one...
    Turns out Mirror Garak is part of the KLINGON-Cardassian Alliance so I had to offset for him.

KCA was a pain to account for. took some fancy adjustments for them
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Great work as always.

I think I have a possible solution for that. It will be similar to how we just fixed the active/inactive sorting. I'm hoping for this weeks release.

Confirmed. will be in 4.33 Its about 95% fixed. the only issue left is the "extra" blank lines may sort to the top depending on your sort.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Publishing new version. 4.33

"Removed Costumed from ""Lily Sloan"" - Thanks to JiveDutch for identifing the count was too high.
    Added Super Rare and Legendary crew ""collections"". These will not affect recommendations, etc. They are purely informational at this point.
    Fixed sorting so active crew immortals show vs frozen immortals when duplicates are present on the Crew tab.
    Fixed sorting in Gauntlet Tab - FYI, there are extra blank lines that may sort to the top depending on how you do your sort.
    Added New Crew: Amal Chakotay, Barry Waddle, Human Saru
    Added Series to the Crew page "
    Added Human trait to Command Hologram, Emergency Medical Holoprogram Mk.1, Holonovel Doctor, and Mobile Doctor. Added jahSepp trait to Fungal Entity May. Fixed trait typos in Mirror Doctor Culber and Wyatt Miller. Updated Zobral traits to be correct.
    Added new crew: Anxious Kirk, Captain Tribble

**** Please note, once the update to Human Saru is done on Friday I'll do a stealth update to this version with the corrected stats.
  • Thank you cmdrworf!
  • AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    "Skills" in the Gauntlet tab is showing the series instead. I can only assume that moving the Skills on the Crew tab from Column O to Column P did that.

Edit: I changed the "select" query formula from O to P in the "Gauntlet Import" hidden tab and it fixed it right up. Probably something to add to your stealth updates. :smile:
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Skills" in the Gauntlet tab is showing the series instead. I can only assume that moving the Skills on the Crew tab from Column O to Column P did that.

Edit: I changed the "select" query formula from O to P in the "Gauntlet Import" hidden tab and it fixed it right up. Probably something to add to your stealth updates. :smile:

Stealth updated. thanks
  • Wyatt Miller has "Romantc" as a trait instead of "Romantic".
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    erulin9 wrote: »
    Wyatt Miller has "Romantc" as a trait instead of "Romantic".

Thanks. Fixing now.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 4.34

Fixed Human Saru Stats
    Fixed Gauntlet tab Skills column
    “Costumed” trait added to Niners Worf, Niners Sisko, Colonel Q, Gangster Kirk, and Logician Solok
    “Survivalist” trait added to Rura Penthe Kirk, Rura Penthe McCoy, and Rura Penthe Reed
    Added New Crew: Union Chakotay, Bajoran Culber, Xahean Adira
  • Mirror Data, Mirror Geordi La Forge, and Mirror K'Ehleyr don't have a "Series" associated with them.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Mirror Data, Mirror Geordi La Forge, and Mirror K'Ehleyr don't have a "Series" associated with them.

Thanks. I've got this fixed in my dev copy. will be in 4.35. There was error validation but it was incorrect. I reworked it and all 3 showed as errors so this should not happen again.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 4.35.

Added New Crew: George and Gracie, Tactical Stamets, Trill Burnham, Klingon West
    Corrected error checking for Series
    Fixed series on Mirror Data, Mirror Geordi La Forge, and Mirror K'Ehleyr
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    could I get a couple of volunteers to do some beta testing for me? I'm going to be trying to implement some new features to help with the BBoB retiring. I'm basing my changes on @(A) Traveling Man rankings and will be adding that in similar to how I have added Tier to the crew page. I suspect I'll have something to test later this week or next if all goes well.
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    could I get a couple of volunteers to do some beta testing for me? I'm going to be trying to implement some new features to help with the BBoB retiring. I'm basing my changes on @(A) Traveling Man rankings and will be adding that in similar to how I have added Tier to the crew page. I suspect I'll have something to test later this week or next if all goes well.

I will help.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    Cant say I understand what you want to test but I may help.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta testing is underway. Thanks to the 3 of you that volunteered for me.
  • @cmdrworf, if you need additional testers, please let me know.

I find myself once again wondering why we retain 4* voyagers when a captain has sufficient 5* voyagers to meet a requirement. I've been playing around with the settings and found something interesting. If I reduce the number of Top Voyagers from the default of 5 to 4, I can freeze 7-8 purples. However, if I reduce the Voyage Score Improvement number from 50 to something lower (I tried 25, 10 and 1), there is no change to the recommendations for any of my crew.

My crew is pretty fully developed so I'm always looking for new crew to either improve my lot in life or go into the freezer. Whenever I have new crew that doesn't push older crew into the freezer, I wonder why.

My $.02 on a Thursday morning ...
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf, if you need additional testers, please let me know.

I find myself once again wondering why we retain 4* voyagers when a captain has sufficient 5* voyagers to meet a requirement. I've been playing around with the settings and found something interesting. If I reduce the number of Top Voyagers from the default of 5 to 4, I can freeze 7-8 purples. However, if I reduce the Voyage Score Improvement number from 50 to something lower (I tried 25, 10 and 1), there is no change to the recommendations for any of my crew.

My crew is pretty fully developed so I'm always looking for new crew to either improve my lot in life or go into the freezer. Whenever I have new crew that doesn't push older crew into the freezer, I wonder why.

My $.02 on a Thursday morning ...

I may take you up on it to work on this stuff..... I went to the extreme. I changed mine to only consider 5* voyagers now so I froze anyone not staffing a ship other then my 5* crew.
  • ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Just seeing this. I'll test too, if needed.
  • @cmdrworf Also late, but my crew roster is yours if you need it.