Home Ready Room

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• @cmdrworf, really sorry to hear that. I hope that you and your family are doing alright.
  • cmdrworf wrote: »
    Just an FYI. My father passed away Friday morning. Ill be away for a week or so. Updates will come later. Thanks everyone

I'm sorry about your father's passing and I hope you and your family are doing alright!
  • Okay, version 4.28 of the sheet is released: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OaopgNPZlWJzzScFco43uYi1dRYB8-X9FLP2VT203f4/edit?usp=sharing

This includes new crew and some minor stat/collection adjustments, plus a new setting for capturing the Ktarian Headset (as suggested by AdmiralMemo). Note that the default for this setting is Active to match the others, so it is likely that you'll be asked to unfreeze some surprising characters if you've been playing a while!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    klobetime wrote: »
    Okay, version 4.28 of the sheet is released: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OaopgNPZlWJzzScFco43uYi1dRYB8-X9FLP2VT203f4/edit?usp=sharing

This includes new crew and some minor stat/collection adjustments, plus a new setting for capturing the Ktarian Headset (as suggested by AdmiralMemo). Note that the default for this setting is Active to match the others, so it is likely that you'll be asked to unfreeze some surprising characters if you've been playing a while!

Thank you @klobetime. I'm away from my pc until next week with all of this going on.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Okay, version 4.28 of the sheet is released: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OaopgNPZlWJzzScFco43uYi1dRYB8-X9FLP2VT203f4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you @klobetime. I'm away from my pc until next week with all of this going on.

Cmdrworf, I share everyone’s view that you should take whatever time you need. This is a game and family always takes precedence.

• cmdrworf wrote: »
    Just an FYI. My father passed away Friday morning. Ill be away for a week or so. Updates will come later. Thanks everyone
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

• klobetime wrote: »
    Okay, version 4.28 of the sheet is released ...
    This includes new crew and some minor stat/collection adjustments, plus a new setting for capturing the [...] (as suggested by AdmiralMemo). Note that the default for this setting is Active to match the others, so it is likely that you'll be asked to unfreeze some surprising characters if you've been playing a while!

There's something wrong with gauntlet stats.
  • There's something wrong with gauntlet stats.

Happy to take a look -- what exactly is wrong?

Skill Proficiency Ranges, Altan Inigo Soong have SCI 993 - 122 e.g.

Skill Proficiency Ranges, Altan Inigo Soong have SCI 993 - 122 e.g.

Ah, good catch. I'll get that fixed -- thanks!
  • Okay, another new version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qPOCaE-jIJMYZyYa3uXAUgJcAIE7jmNOLmKdcdHNgMY/edit?usp=sharing

Changes include:
    • Added new crew: Tactical MACO Mayweather
    • Added new collection: Costume Party
    • Updated Level/Tier display on Collections tab
    • Fixed error on Gauntlet tab where max/min numbers were incorrect (thanks @guest_1209605773916160)
  • See this is why I love that this is a 2-person team working on this. Things can still keep going if one of the people is unable to work on it. Both of you put in so much effort on this. Cheers to all of you.
  • Yeah, thx a lot
  • Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Okay, another new version: ...

Changes include:
    • Added new crew: Tactical MACO Mayweather
    • Added new collection: Costume Party
    • Updated Level/Tier display on Collections tab
    • Fixed error on Gauntlet tab where max/min numbers were incorrect (thanks @guest_1209605773916160)

Something is still wrong i guess... numbers in gauntlets are much higher than in version 4.27
    Armus has a Gauntlet Overall of 1086 in v4.27 and 1405 in v4.29
    And Dr. 'Bones' McCoy, Gauntlet Rank 907, has a Gauntlet Overall of 1764 instead of 249 in v4.27

And the counts at Voyages are strange, too.
  • Something is still wrong i guess... numbers in gauntlets are much higher than in version 4.27

Yup, sorry -- I was moving too quickly. Both will be fixed in the next official version, and stealth-fixed in the current one.
  • I noticed a inconsistency in collection counting

My collection bonus ingame is 7% , and 6% in the sheet ... seems to be caused by Costume Party not counting.. this it seems caused by duplicates which are not fffe.

I does not seem to be caused by the order in the import tab (immortal or under construction) .. changing the order here does not change it .

In my case, the collections tab is listin "Anastasia Komanov & Tee Time Doctor" which i have both immortalized and am working on a dupe for, as missing/incomplete for the collection

I notice the same on other collections
    Live Long and Prosper. 37 ingame, 35 in sheet
    Heh Cho'mruak tah, 58 ingame, 56 in sheet
    New Life and New Civilizations, 46 ingame, 41 in sheet

I could not really figure out the math behind the magic unfortunatly, and i am guessing this will only affect a very small group of users who have dupes and are near the numbers where it would cross the thresholds for collections to be noticable.

On the whole ... amazing work for all , and my profound and humble thanks for all the hard work you guys do on this incredibly complex sheet to help all the players of STT.
  • JiveDutch wrote: »
    I noticed a inconsistency in collection counting

Happy to take a look. I tried manually adding duplicates that were a mix of immortal and in progress and things appeared to work so I must not have the right magic. Would you mind sharing your import file with me via private message so I can see what you do?
    Something is still wrong i guess... numbers in gauntlets are much higher than in version 4.27

Yup, sorry -- I was moving too quickly. Both will be fixed in the next official version, and stealth-fixed in the current one.

Now its fine, thanks
  • Happy March, everyone! To celebrate, another new version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zU_zaPqiKbYUxC4EhbeINoq259HBFP5CaEAQHaO8_F4/edit?usp=sharing

Updates include:
    • Fixed error on Gauntlet tab where overall numbers were incorrect and on Voyage tab where stats were incorrect (thanks again guest_1209605773916160)
    • Added new crew: Century Nurse Crusher, Midwife Worf, Mirror Doctor Culber, Zobral
    • Added Costumed trait to High Roller Sisko
    • Fixed issue with duplicate crew throwing off calculated collection bonuses (thanks JiveDutch)

Note that Midwife Worf and Mirror Doctor Culber haven't appeared in DataCore yet, so the sheet will complain a bit about them right now if you use the import.

Cheers!
  • They are there now, just not ranked yet.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back..... And life returns to the new normal. Thanks @klobetime for addressing everything while I was out. I just have to say it is really nice have two of us working on this resource.
  • Riley600Riley600 ✭✭✭
    Glad you're back, @cmdrworf. I hope you and the rest of your family are doing well.
  • We're glad to see you back. All our best to you and your family in this tough time.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version published. Link on first page.

Added new crew and fixed Satin Dress Lily so she appears in the costumed collection.
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf, I just saw the news of your father's passing. Please accept my deepest condolences. Having experienced what you are going through, please take all the time you need. Real life comes first.

If any of us can help you in the future, please let us know.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    @cmdrworf, I just saw the news of your father's passing. Please accept my deepest condolences. Having experienced what you are going through, please take all the time you need. Real life comes first.

If any of us can help you in the future, please let us know.

Thanks IceCat. Its been a rough stretch. Just trying to figure out what the new normal is now. Feels good to start getting back to fun things again.
  • Rios is broken,not showing any stats. So sorry for your loss @cmdrworf
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    Rios is broken,not showing any stats. So sorry for your loss @cmdrworf

@Bradski Thank you. Also Rios is already fixed in dev by @klobetime . Will be published later this week. He's been an issue with the non standard characters present in his name.
  • Bradski wrote: »
    Rios is broken, not showing any stats. So sorry for your loss @cmdrworf
    You can fix it for now by putting "Cristóbal Rios" in the Import page.