Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Do you mean column B? That's where my fused count shows up.

I mean column E of import sheet, thats more precise :-)
    Or B of Crew Sheet

Yes, Crew tab, that's what I meant. Thanks
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    2 - The ranking is within rarity. I have toyed with adding something "similiar" to tiers but basically it would just lump crew into "tier's" based on their ranking. top x percent is tier 1, etc.... I'm not excited by this which is why we added the ranking and color coded it so its easy to tell a crew's * level.
    Be careful to not rely solely on color-coding things, just as a fore-warning. There are folks like me that are color-blind and can't tell the difference at first glance. :smile:

Welp, that covers my first thought! I was thinking red-yellow-green for bottom-middle-top of the range. Since that doesn't work for all, I'll have to give it some more thought.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool if i could see the number of stars i fused in the voyage spreadsheet. Rarity and status are important informations, but it's just as important that I know how advanced the crew is.

This will be on the Voyage sheet once I publish 4.54 (hopefully later today)
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing new version:

Added new collection: Survival Training
    Added Xindi-Aquatic Councilor to Delphic Expanse Collection
    Added new crew: Risa Bashir,Zyree
    Added # of stars to display on Voyage tab
  • Options
    It would be cool if i could see the number of stars i fused in the voyage spreadsheet. Rarity and status are important informations, but it's just as important that I know how advanced the crew is.

Great, thx a lot.
    But theres is an error now. The formula in column "stars" is only in the first row and is the same as in the column "rarity".
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Great, thx a lot.
    But theres is an error now. The formula in column "stars" is only in the first row and is the same as in the column "rarity".

Stealth fixed
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    2 - The ranking is within rarity. I have toyed with adding something "similiar" to tiers but basically it would just lump crew into "tier's" based on their ranking. top x percent is tier 1, etc.... I'm not excited by this which is why we added the ranking and color coded it so its easy to tell a crew's * level.
    Be careful to not rely solely on color-coding things, just as a fore-warning. There are folks like me that are color-blind and can't tell the difference at first glance. :smile:
    Welp, that covers my first thought! I was thinking red-yellow-green for bottom-middle-top of the range. Since that doesn't work for all, I'll have to give it some more thought.
    Don't get me wrong. Color-coding is awesome and helpful. Do it if you can. Just make sure that color-coding isn't the ONLY way you're indicating a thing.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New update being posted:

Expanded Gauntlet tab to 1500 crew from 1000
    Added New Crew: Party Tilly, EV Suit Garak, Kal'Hyah Bashir, Tribble Quark
    Added EV Suit Garak to "A Little Stroll"

Also including a new feature:

Logic has been added to indicate "Need - Collection Only" vs just saying "Need" in the event that a crew is only needed for a collection. I'm hoping this will help everyone make their airlock decisions easier..
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    I love the feeling of a fresh new sheet! Thanks for all the work you do on it.
    djcg6hlstxyq.jpg
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    Excellent as always, though, the changelog claims the Rios issue is solved when it isn't.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought -- to simplify updating to a new sheet, it'd be great if there was a "All Missions Completed" button at the top of the missions page similar to the "Max Starbase" button on the stat bonuses!

Thanks for all your work on this!
  • Options
    dext74 wrote: »
    Thought -- to simplify updating to a new sheet, it'd be great if there was a "All Missions Completed" button at the top of the missions page similar to the "Max Starbase" button on the stat bonuses!

Interesting, because I was thinking something similar. I imagine that simply selecting all missions (highlight first, hold shift, highlight last, space bar) obviates the need to select who won which episode.
  • Options
    dext74 wrote: »

Interesting, because I was thinking something similar. I imagine that simply selecting all missions (highlight first, hold shift, highlight last, space bar) obviates the need to select who won which episode.

Doesn't simply turning off recommendations for crew for missions achieve the same thing? You get no bonus for completing all missions like you do with the starbase so if they are not recommended, you won't get them highlighted
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Excellent as always, though, the changelog claims the Rios issue is solved when it isn't.

What issue are you seeing? I thought we had that one licked...?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    klobetime wrote: »

I thought we did too. @klobetime check my logic in the last field of the stats column. Maybe I broke it there.

Otherwise @AdmiralMemo can you let us know details or better yet share a copy with us?
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Edit: Nothing to see here, I’m an idiot. 😉
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have located another bug. I did a new pull from Datacore and updated my sheet. Traveller Wesley shows as immortalized and frozen, yet he is Level 90 and not yet fully equipped in the game. The truly weird thing is that when I look at my crew stats in Datacore, he is correct.

I did a second pull and a re-update thinking that perhaps I got bad data, with the same result.

Can you share with me?
  • Options
    I may have located another bug. I did a new pull from Datacore and updated my sheet. Traveller Wesley shows as immortalized and frozen, yet he is Level 90 and not yet fully equipped in the game. The truly weird thing is that when I look at my crew stats in Datacore, he is correct.

I did a second pull and a re-update thinking that perhaps I got bad data, with the same result.

Can you share with me?

I sent you a link by pm. Please let me know if I wasn’t successful.

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else not seeing Event Crew listed? I have EV Suit Tucker thawed and listed as Event Crew but Even Crew is not showing up in the filter.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you share with me?

I sent you a link by pm. Please let me know if I wasn’t successful.

It worked. Message sent with the details on what I found.. I don't think there is an issue.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

@AdmiralMemo PM sent with some questions on the sheet you sent me.
  • Options
    I mean, he functions, gladly, but he still displays as "Crist��bal Rios" which means the link to the Wiki is broken.
  • Options
    I think I've identified another oddity that may be a bug or may be the sheet acting as planned. For me, sorting by "Need-Collection Only" only, only results in crew that I do not have. It doesn't return crew that I have either unfused or unequipped that do not make my crew better.
  • Options
    BurrakookaBurrakooka ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    "Facer Rios" is being overridden to Cristobal's stats via Stats tab column RP check for "Rios" in column D

=if($D404="Rios","Cristóbal Rios",$A404)
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    I mean, he functions, gladly, but he still displays as "Crist��bal Rios" which means the link to the Wiki is broken.

I don't have that problem, google docs in german
  • Options
    EV Suit Garak should belong to A Little Stroll collection
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    EV Suit Garak should belong to A Little Stroll collection

He is. That was added in 4.55 (or should have been. Just checked my DEV copy and he wasn't in it, will be for sure in 4.56)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've identified another oddity that may be a bug or may be the sheet acting as planned. For me, sorting by "Need-Collection Only" only, only results in crew that I do not have. It doesn't return crew that I have either unfused or unequipped that do not make my crew better.

Hmmm.... Thats not intended functionality. I'll take a look. I must have an error in my logic.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm.... Thats not intended functionality. I'll take a look. I must have an error in my logic.

@[VIP0]USS Dart do you have them marked as Keep on the crew tab? If so, that was why. I fixed it so that won't affect it anymore. (in 4.56)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burrakooka wrote: »
    "Facer Rios" is being overridden to Cristobal's stats via Stats tab column RP check for "Rios" in column D

=if($D404="Rios","Cristóbal Rios",$A404)

@Burrakooka Thank you. This is now fixed in 4.56. (coming later this week)