Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    @Aquiel this will be fixed when I release 4.60. This actually allowed me to remove 25 columns of formulas. There were 30 columns of formulas to populate the first 5 mission columns that I consolidated into 5 formulas. This should also be a slight performance improvement.
    Sounds awesome! I love what you're doing! Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Aquiel wrote: »
    @cmdrworf When you release a new version, how do I integrate it into the version I saved for myself since I copied the original and saved it as my own file.
    You have to transfer you values to the new sheet. Fortunately, now with a lot of the data auto-populated, you only need to focus on the Missions and Settings tabs. Notes are problematic, since the sheet now auto-orders by name instead of putting the new characters at the bottom. You could sort by version on both sheets and then they should line up so that you can copy them all at once. Make sure to clear any filters before you do.
    What I do to transfer notes is:

1. Sort both old and new sheets by Name (A-Z), then by Version (Z-A).
    2. Copy the column of Notes from the old sheet (just the data without the header).
    3. Go to the new sheet.
    4. Go to the Notes cell for the crew that was on top of the previous version (Agents Dulmur and Lucsly for Version 4.59, for example).
    5. Paste the notes.

It should all line up that way.

Then, I just re-order the sheet whatever way I need.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone want to do some testing for me. I have major fixes in 4.60 for performance but I'd like a couple more testers for it. PM me if you are interested.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone. Messages sent back with link and details.
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf When you release a new version, how do I integrate it into the version I saved for myself since I copied the original and saved it as my own file.

[quote=“You have to transfer you values to the new sheet. Fortunately, now with a lot of the data auto-populated, you only need to focus on the Missions and Settings tabs. Notes are problematic, since the sheet now auto-orders by name instead of putting the new characters at the bottom. You could sort by version on both sheets and then they should line up so that you can copy them all at once. Make sure to clear any filters before you do.

Um…. Can I have more instruction on how to do this? I’m not comfortable working with Google sheets and the spreadsheet doesn’t work in Numbers (I’m on an iPad)
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭

PM'd, Aquiel
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok Here we go. 4.60. Quite a few fixes, and hopefully it runs a bit faster.

Fixed collection Fully Functional to display needed crew on Collections tab.
    Added New Crew: Investigator Laris, Musketeer Data, John Frederick Paxton, Countess Regina Bartholomew, Cellist Adira, Captain Saru, Alternate Harry Kim
    Fixed issue with Cadet missions showing crew multiple times in the same mission. Also did cleanup of the formulas around this and removed quite a few for some performance improvement
    Changed default settings to start with 4* crew vs 3* crew
    Added Balok to "A New Challenger Approaches" and added new tier to the collection
    Change CAB Ratings import to be static vs Dynamic (utilizing an add on extension for google sheets). This should increase performance.
    Fixed Cristóbal Rios so his CAB scores show

*** Testers Please Note: There are additional crew added this this version of 4.60 vs the one you were testing.
  • Options
    thanks a lot :-)
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats sheet is visible.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats sheet is visible.

Thanks. Hiding now

• Options
    You have to transfer you values to the new sheet. Fortunately, now with a lot of the data auto-populated, you only need to focus on the Missions and Settings tabs. Notes are problematic, since the sheet now auto-orders by name instead of putting the new characters at the bottom. You could sort by version on both sheets and then they should line up so that you can copy them all at once. Make sure to clear any filters before you do.
    Um…. Can I have more instruction on how to do this? I’m not comfortable working with Google sheets and the spreadsheet doesn’t work in Numbers (I’m on an iPad)
    Try what I posted earlier.
    What I do to transfer notes is:

1. Sort both old and new sheets by Name (A-Z), then by Version (Z-A).
    2. Copy the column of Notes from the old sheet (just the data without the header).
    3. Go to the new sheet.
    4. Go to the Notes cell for the crew that was on top of the previous version (Agents Dulmur and Lucsly for Version 4.59, for example).
    5. Paste the notes.

It should all line up that way.

Then, I just re-order the sheet whatever way I need.
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    @cmdrworf, 4.61 doesn’t include the most recent portal update, right?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf, 4.61 doesn’t include the most recent portal update, right?

Depends when datacore updates with that. I have everything included excepted all of the "Tribbled" changes. The in portal vs not in portal is datacore data from your extract.
  • Options
    The performance enhancements are 100% appreciated. :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The performance enhancements are 100% appreciated. :smile:

Glad to hear they seem to be helping. Took a major overhaul on some of the logic
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble update posted. in addition I did a full stat audit with datacore and made a few updates/corrections.

"Updated crew with Tribbled Trait. 1701 Sisko, 1701 Jadzia Dax, 1701 Bashir, 1701 O'Brien, Captain Lucero, Tribble Herder Scotty, Trader Worf, Trader Odo, Edward Larkin, Tribble Quark, Captain Tribble, Agents Dulmur and Lucsly, Barry Waddle, and Arne Darvin
    Added New Crew: U.S.S. Cabot Janitor, Underwear Larkin, Tribble Uhura, Tribble Kirk
    Fixed Crew Traits: EV Suit Garak (Removed Tailor), John Frederick Paxton (Corrected Villain), Little Boy Blue Wesley (added Explorer), Off Duty Staments (removed Federation)"
  • Options
    Tribble update posted. in addition I did a full stat audit with datacore and made a few updates/corrections.

"Updated crew with Tribbled Trait. 1701 Sisko, 1701 Jadzia Dax, 1701 Bashir, 1701 O'Brien, Captain Lucero, Tribble Herder Scotty, Trader Worf, Trader Odo, Edward Larkin, Tribble Quark, Captain Tribble, Agents Dulmur and Lucsly, Barry Waddle, and Arne Darvin
    Added New Crew: U.S.S. Cabot Janitor, Underwear Larkin, Tribble Uhura, Tribble Kirk
    Fixed Crew Traits: EV Suit Garak (Removed Tailor), John Frederick Paxton (Corrected Villain), Little Boy Blue Wesley (added Explorer), Off Duty Staments (removed Federation)"

Stats and CABRatings are visible ;-)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loretta wrote: »

Thanks. hiding now.
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Thanks. hiding now.

Thanks
  • Options
    There are both an Exobiology and an ExoBiology traits.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    erulin9 wrote: »
    There are both an Exobiology and an ExoBiology traits.

Dang it. I'll get that fixed for the next version. Thank you so much.

EDIT: Its Underwear Larkin. He's already fixed for the next version now.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a new collection to add!!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    And a new collection to add!!

KHAN!!!!!!!!! lol. figures.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Another Tribbling Update.

"Update Crew Trait: Underwear Larkin had ""ExoBiology"" vs ""Exobiology"", Koloth added Tribbled
    Added new collection: Tribble Trouble
    Added new crew: Pernaia Prime T'Pol, Tribble Spock, Tribble Sulu"
  • Options
    The Dilemmas page isn't loading right? I noticed this on my copy of 4.62, but it's still on 4.63.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dilemmas page isn't loading right? I noticed this on my copy of 4.62, but it's still on 4.63.

Thanks. I'll take a look and see what happened.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. I'll take a look and see what happened.

Looks like the stt.wiki page is broken/missing

• Options
    @cmdrworf I believe some of the work you did on 4.62 got lost. Trader odo does not appear as Tribbled ( does not appear as "event trait" )

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    @cmdrworf I believe some of the work you did on 4.62 got lost. Trader odo does not appear as Tribbled ( does not appear as "event trait" )

@Sylv1de He looks good to me. Do you have your event settings set to 5* crew only? Also check the collections he should show in there under the tribble collection to validate he's working.