Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    @cmdrworf I believe some of the work you did on 4.62 got lost. Trader odo does not appear as Tribbled ( does not appear as "event trait" )

@Sylv1de He looks good to me. Do you have your event settings set to 5* crew only? Also check the collections he should show in there under the tribble collection to validate he's working.

I just checked and I am not seeing Trader Odo in the Tribble collection.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf I believe some of the work you did on 4.62 got lost. Trader odo does not appear as Tribbled ( does not appear as "event trait" )

@Sylv1de He looks good to me. Do you have your event settings set to 5* crew only? Also check the collections he should show in there under the tribble collection to validate he's working.

I see him! Must be your settings.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF. I'm working off the same version for my personal copy right now. Can one of you share your sheet with me so I can take a look. must be something funky going on again.

Thanks.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options

Weird, I don't have him.

WTF. I'm working off the same version for my personal copy right now. Can one of you share your sheet with me so I can take a look. must be something funky going on again.

Thanks.

My settings are at 4*

Sheet coming via PM.
  • Options
    Sylv1deSylv1de ✭✭
    edited August 2021

Weird, I don't have him.

Thanks.

My settings are at 4*

Sheet coming via PM.

Edit: There is a "Tribble" and a "Tribbled" trait.

Edit2: Started with a fresh copy. still no trader.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Weird, I don't have him.

Thanks.

My settings are at 4*

Sheet coming via PM.

Edit: There is a "Tribble" and a "Tribbled" trait.

Edit2: Started with a fresh copy. still no trader.

The 2 traits are correct. Captain Tribble is both "Tribble" and "Tribbled"

I'll look at your sheet.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks.

Ok one clarification, he only shows in the collection if you need him yet, however that doesn't explain the event crew omission.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    After review, I think this is caused by Captain Tribble. He has 2 traits. Tribble and Tribbled. For the event, the key is Tribbled. With setting that it appears that everything works correctly. (Dang it Captain!!!!)
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Any update on the Dilemma sheet problem
  • Options
    Since the wiki is down, you can replace the URL there with the replacement wiki.

Click on Cell A1 and replace the formula with this
    =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","3"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1)

• Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that @FlyingFox
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Shouldn’t migrating to a newer version be as simple as saving a copy of the new version to my google drive and importing my crew.csv again? I mean I’ll obviously have to manually re-check off the cadet & other missions I’ve completed. Or what am I missing?
  • Options
    Aquiel wrote: »
    Shouldn’t migrating to a newer version be as simple as saving a copy of the new version to my google drive and importing my crew.csv again? I mean I’ll obviously have to manually re-check off the cadet & other missions I’ve completed. Or what am I missing?

I'm in a latter stage of the game (all missions completed) and I usually spend time migrating the "Settings" tab.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the settings tab and the mission tab are the two that require manual work. I think with most of them you can copy/paste the entire page though. The exception is if I need to add something to the settings or mission tab in an update.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version published. Added a requested feature. There is not a checkbox on the settings page for "All Missions Complete" If you mark this it will remove/bypass all mission crew recommendations, etc and not require the mission tab to be updated.

"Added New Crew: Dreamwalker Chakotay, Tribble Sato, Tribble Chekov, The Hansens, Tribble Phlox
    Added New Setting - ""All Missions Complete"" this can be used instead of setting all missions individually if you choose."
  • Options
    Stats sheet is visible. :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats sheet is visible. :smile:

Lol. fixing now. Had it visible to test my last addition before I published it.
  • Options
    No problem, I just hid the tab on my copy.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf and others, I checked the "All Missions Complete" but did not uncheck the cadet missions boxes on the settings page. The sheet gave me an "unfreeze" on all of my cadets, even though I've completed them, so "All Missions Complete" only appears to apply to episode missions. FYI.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf and others, I checked the "All Missions Complete" but did not uncheck the cadet missions boxes on the settings page. The sheet gave me an "unfreeze" on all of my cadets, even though I've completed them, so "All Missions Complete" only appears to apply to episode missions. FYI.

Dang it. I must have missed updating the cadet missing part. I'll get that fixed for the next release.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang it. I must have missed updating the cadet missing part. I'll get that fixed for the next release.

Stealth fixed in 4.64. Official fix in next release.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 4.65

"Updated Tribble Sulu's stats.
    Fixed ""All Missions Complete"" to include Cadet Missions.
    Added New Crew: Bagman Odo, Scapegoat O'Brien, Platonian Spock
    Added New Collection: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang"
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Why are the Dilemmas only partially completed? For example: Blow by Blow is listed as the first of 2 linked dilemmas but doesn’t say if you should choose A or B to successfully get to the next dilemma, Friends in Need. Is that because it doesn’t matter?
  • Options
    Why are the Dilemmas only partially completed? For example: Blow by Blow is listed as the first of 2 linked dilemmas but doesn’t say if you should choose A or B to successfully get to the next dilemma, Friends in Need. Is that because it doesn’t matter?

The only rewards that the dilemmas tab points to are voyage exclusive crew. Most of the rest of them don't matter, unless you really want the ship schematics. Personally, I avoid the choices that provide schematics, as they are nothing but replicator fodder at this point.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭

The only rewards that the dilemmas tab points to are voyage exclusive crew. Most of the rest of them don't matter, unless you really want the ship schematics. Personally, I avoid the choices that provide schematics, as they are nothing but replicator fodder at this point.

And what level are you at? I’m still at level 50 so I could use a few ship schematics
  • Options
    New release published. Slow loading is WIP yet.

This is inevitable, the bigger they get, the slower they load. I tried to circumvent with switching to QUERY commands in arrays over the constant INDEX(MATCH) but alas, it's still a loooot of data.

Yeah, I've been able to find ways to offset it for quite awhile, but I think its a losing battle. Only so many ways to add performance improvements with keeping the content.

Maybe some things could be done in scripts. I run into the same problem with some work spreadsheets that're really complicated. So we workaround it by having scripts convert the data to static and back to formulas only when needed.

You can also have a simple onOpen script to hide the sheets that're supposed to be hidden.

I'd be happy to help. I'm an amateur with Google Apps Script but I enjoy the practice.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I only updated it to show the progression for the Voyage exclusive crew and your current status on the voyage exclusive crew.
  • Options
    Actually, I had some spare time and decided to make upgrading to updated Checklists easier.

@cmdrworf Please feel free to incorporate. The new features can be found here.

I added a new tab (which could probably just be merged into the Settings tab) called "UpgradeFromOldGs".

This just has two cells to fill in:
    A. the url to the old Google Sheet (GS).
    B. for people like me who've created additional tabs, you type in the names of the tabs you created that you want copied into the new GS.

I added a script to do the following when you open the GS:
    A. hide the tabs that should be hidden, if they're visible.
    B. create a new menu called "Upgrade from old Checklist" for the new features

I added some scripts to help make migrating to a new Checklist easier.

When you're ready to upgrade to a new Checklist, you just follow these steps:

1. Make a copy of the new Checklist.
    2. If necessary, manually add the "UpgradeFromOldGs" tab and the scripts to the new Checklist.
    3. On the "UpgradeFromOldGs" tab, fill in the url of the old Checklist, and personal tabs you want to copy over, if any
    4. Go to the "Upgrade from old Checklist" menu and select:
    Import/overwrite Crew Notes: this will copy your notes from the old Checklist to the new one, making sure they're with the proper crew
    Copy over user tabs: this will copy over your personal tabs.

• Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    What are the “Current” and “Max” columns supposed to indicate in the Dilemma sheet?
  • Options
    What are the “Current” and “Max” columns supposed to indicate in the Dilemma sheet?
    Current fusion level of that crew