Options

Key information about the event: Reunion at Dawn - ME#4 - 02/27

Comments

• Options
    .•°rÅTT°•..•°rÅTT°•. ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Underwhelming Mega overall.

Don't need more Kira.

Plenty of boosts so I guess Ill play this one anyway.

Easy pass on the flashback Galaxy.
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »
    I'll add the star to Kira, but she's an extremely weak card. But so it goes. I can't complain that there's a path to at least slowly work on those old 5s.

Extremely weak? Base1: 1250+ Base2: 1000+? Thats NOT weak at all! ;)
    rwhat3911lh1.jpeg

I had her confused with Disguised Kira. Whoops.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be the only person who cares about this, but for the love of God, PLEASE stop putting Federation in every Faction event. ... There's zero chance for any of the eleven other factions to win if Fed/Borg/Aug/SEC 31 are present. ...

This is a fair point, but for myself, I will run Terran over Fed every time (assuming the shuttle seats make sense). Any chance to farm 3* alcohol is appealing to me since the drop rates in regular missions is quite poor.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be the only person who cares about this, but for the love of God, PLEASE stop putting Federation in every Faction event. ... There's zero chance for any of the eleven other factions to win if Fed/Borg/Aug/SEC 31 are present. ...

This is a fair point, but for myself, I will run Terran over Fed every time (assuming the shuttle seats make sense). Any chance to farm 3* alcohol is appealing to me since the drop rates in regular missions is quite poor.

I farmed a bunch of 3* Alcohol during the recent skirmishes. I found missions that dropped that and other useful items and spammed that mission. I recommend considering that next time we get a skirmish.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theory: @Cuttysark is @DScottHewitt from the future, but the jump back in time has given him amnesia of his time playing.

(Just to be clear, you're both great and I love the character you each bring to the forum. But for real, you're one person. 👍)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    How do we know the Event that hasn't been posted yet is a Flashback versus Rerun versus FlashbackRunish?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Just wondering if there is bonus for every Spock? Or will it only be for variants of Disco Spock?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    mejoyh wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is bonus for every Spock? Or will it only be for variants of Disco Spock?

I think it might be a purely academic question - Seeking Spock and Gangster Spock are the only two 4+* versions without Astrophysicist, not to mention that Gangster Spock’s bases are wretched until he’s immortal anyway. Considering that Fugitive Spock and Science Officer Spock are the only Disco versions, I think it’s pretty safe to say that Seeking Spock will have a bonus next weekend.
  • Options
    How do we know the Event that hasn't been posted yet is a Flashback versus Rerun versus FlashbackRunish?

Rerun: Ranked 5* is new
    Flashback: Ranked 5* is extant
    Flashbackrunish: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    🖖

Thanx. I had no idea.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decoy Kira has good stats fully fused, but I can't see her on my list of crew to cite. If I had her already, I wouldn't hesitate. Since I do not have her, I'm still deciding if it would be worth the fight.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I farmed a bunch of 3* Alcohol during the recent skirmishes. I found missions that dropped that and other useful items and spammed that mission. I recommend considering that next time we get a skirmish.

I do that as well, though probably only a few times for whichever mission it is that drops them. For a lot of my skirmish warp 10s, I'll just go through every single ship battle with a chron-multiple of 4. Let's me farm a bit of everything. Then I'll focus most of my chronitons on a few specific missions (esp for 3* and 4* databases, casings, and polyalloys).

I guess part of my point about Fed not being as compelling to me in factions is that I also run a lot of them during normal times since we get so many extra transmissions from the daily rewards.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Age of Sail Troi!

This better mean a collection is coming - we're only missing Picard.

Picard's absence is so conspicuous at this point that I wonder if he'll be a reward for the collection itself, a la Lucille Davenport.

As cool as that would be, the collection would have

5*:
    Crusher
    Data
    Riker
    Worf

4*:
    La Forge
    Troi

That is a much smaller collection than Holodeck Enthusiasts which launched with 6 4* and 6 5*. You needed 8 FF crew to get Lucille Davenport at 1/5.

The collection here would be 6 crew max.

If Picard is a reward, we could be looking at a 4* Picard and needing 2 4* and 1 5* for a 1/4 and needing all 2 4* and 4 5* to FF a 4*.

Alternatively it could be 2 4* and 4 5* for a 1/5 Picard and then needing honor for the rest. There just aren't enough crew for this collection to feature a 5/5 reward.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Age of Sail Troi!

Picard's absence is so conspicuous at this point that I wonder if he'll be a reward for the collection itself, a la Lucille Davenport.

5*:
    Crusher
    Data
    Riker
    Worf

4*:
    La Forge
    Troi

That is a much smaller collection than Holodeck Enthusiasts which launched with 6 4* and 6 5*. You needed 8 FF crew to get Lucille Davenport at 1/5.

If Picard is a reward, we could be looking at a 4* Picard and needing 2 4* and 1 5* for a 1/4 and needing all 2 4* and 4 5* to FF a 4*.

Alternatively it could be 2 4* and 4 5* for a 1/5 Picard and then needing honor for the rest. There just aren't enough crew for this collection to feature a 5/5 reward.

Unless he's a 5* and he's the final milestone reward. DB could be letting us cite him up.
  • Options
    I think we need to just forget that Replays are an option. It doesn't look like we're likely to see any again, now that Flashbacks are a thing; DB obviously feels they're making enough money from them as-is.
  • Options
    outstanding art. love it.
  • Options
    Troi looks amazing! I kind of wish that she was a 5*, just because of the art. But then I would have had to rank in last week's galaxy, so it's better this way I guess :D
  • Options
    Troi looks amazing! I kind of wish that she was a 5*, just because of the art. But then I would have had to rank in last week's galaxy, so it's better this way I guess :D

Strongly agree.
  • Options
    Wow, that might be my favorite Troi art in the game.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that might be my favorite Troi art in the game.

Which says a lot considering she’s had some decent card art thus far.

I’m still not sure if I like AoS Troi better or Dark Empath Troi.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say what you will, but Dark Empath Troi and Mirror Troi are my favorites. AoS Troi probably steals third place from Mintaken Troi, who barely edges out Durango Troi. :)
    But... Maybe I'm letting episodes trump art. AoS might be the best art, but she can't beat Dark Empath by much, if at all.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Age of Sail Troi!

5*:
    Crusher
    Data
    Riker
    Worf

4*:
    La Forge
    Troi

Unless he's a 5* and he's the final milestone reward. DB could be letting us cite him up.

Maybe there will be Age of Sail Rene, and Age of Sail Robert.

[ducks]
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's wrong with DB lately? All the purple MED crew has been awful for months. The art is fine but the stats aren't. Even bottom tier crew from 2017 is better.
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »
    What's wrong with DB lately? All the purple MED crew has been awful for months. The art is fine but the stats aren't. Even bottom tier crew from 2017 is better.

So the card about 20th among 4/4 purples for voyages. And basically the same 4/4 as a 1/5 humbled archer for voyages. That's not that bad of a card.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    My first thought is Troi is really bad?