Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Reunion at Dawn - ME#4 - 02/27

123457»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last full faction was 7 weeks ago, so folks had enough time to stock up boosts and tokens. Not surprised of the crazy high scores.

I’m not surprised that people are capable of pushing the VP so high, I’m surprised that they want to do so. Decoy Kira is decidedly not bad (great art, strong bases) but she does have a pretty vanilla skill set, a ship ability that is uninspiring, no gauntlet usefulness, and a rather short list of traits. I guess there are a lot of Kira fans out there? Or at least people looking to add a star to a copy they already have...

Don't forget those "wonderful"
    people who, when they do not like a character, play hard to score in the top 1500, so they can keep someone else from getting them.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Congrats to those that just went threshold. You saved resources with your smart move.

Edit: looking at 690,000 for rank 1500. No let down at all today. The pace actually got better in the last 12 hours. I think this is more due to using half hour and hour boosts then dil.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last full faction was 7 weeks ago, so folks had enough time to stock up boosts and tokens. Not surprised of the crazy high scores.

I’m not surprised that people are capable of pushing the VP so high, I’m surprised that they want to do so. Decoy Kira is decidedly not bad (great art, strong bases) but she does have a pretty vanilla skill set, a ship ability that is uninspiring, no gauntlet usefulness, and a rather short list of traits. I guess there are a lot of Kira fans out there? Or at least people looking to add a star to a copy they already have...

people who, when they do not like a character, play hard to score in the top 1500, so they can keep someone else from getting them.......

I don’t do it for that reason. I do it for 550 honor

• Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Did not make it. Ended up 1510. Added 24000 to my previous post so.
    So, 698358 was rank 1510.
  • Options
    Crusoe wrote: »

Likewise. Ended up 1643.

I totally messed this one up. Somehow I managed to forget until this morning that I could use my extra-shuttle tokens AND a time booster. In my head it was one or the other. So I burned 70+ 3* time boosts for nothing.

However, I'm not heartbroken. During this event I completed the last major personal accomplishment I wanted to do for this game, so I'm starting to wind down and hang it up in the next few weeks. Might as well have left Kira to someone who'll still be playing...
  • Options
    Captain QCaptain Q ✭✭✭
    Well might be a little too late but i'm bailing on this, this was/is nuts. I only did my usual push for rank because competition seemed to be light on the Thurs/Friday then all of a sudden I dropped like a uranium shell Saturday and Sunday so natural first instinct was try and claw my way back, should have known better... talk about feeling burnt out before the event finishes.

Anyone get the license plate of the shuttlecraft that hit me?

:s
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    Crusoe wrote: »

Likewise. Ended up 1643.

I totally messed this one up. Somehow I managed to forget until this morning that I could use my extra-shuttle tokens AND a time booster. In my head it was one or the other. So I burned 70+ 3* time boosts for nothing.

However, I'm not heartbroken. During this event I completed the last major personal accomplishment I wanted to do for this game, so I'm starting to wind down and hang it up in the next few weeks. Might as well have left Kira to someone who'll still be playing...

For me I could have ranked above 1500. But instead of sending another shuttle with 30 min. and dil, it. I went to look at rankings. Dumb move. I usually understand I can pass 1500 by but still be able to see it with the window of +-25.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

I m sure thats the main reason why they wanna rank top 1,500. ;) 🙄
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

People have actually said that before. That they do not like so-and-so being added to the Game, so they compete for them, just to airlock them. Have a nice day.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    CrusoeCrusoe ✭✭
    edited March 2020

People have actually said that before. That they do not like so-and-so being added to the Game, so they compete for them, just to airlock them. Have a nice day.

I remember that during discovery mega.
    Frankly, I am not a fan of Kira. But, if I do not want the crew I will either threshold and out, or during skirmish I will try to be 1501.
    My 1510 rank today was an attempt to add a star to Kira.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fell shot of the finish at <250, Thursday night I ran 21 9 hour shuttles since I had enough crew. Only 1 failed.