Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Reunion at Dawn - ME#4 - 02/27

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Reunion at Dawn
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Age of Sail Worf 5* (New), Age of Sail Troi 4* (New), and Fugitive Spock 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 02/27 until Monday 03/02 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Decoy Kira (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 03/05.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: ‘Picard and Number One’ 5*

Event Factions:
Klingon Empire, Federation, Terran Empire

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew, and ‘Picard and Number One’
• small bonus: variants of Worf, D. Troi, Spock, and crew with the Astrophysicist trait

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Nice, I have 2/5 Kira so glad to get another copy :smile:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flashback of Dirty Rotten Holograms it is.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

I don't remember that one. I don't have that Kira. Who was in it and what type is it?

Adding Worf and Troi to Astrophysicist gives a LOT of bonus crew.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »
    Age of Sail Troi!

This better mean a collection is coming - we're only missing Picard.

Picard's absence is so conspicuous at this point that I wonder if he'll be a reward for the collection itself, a la Lucille Davenport.

That’s kind of an awesome idea!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from Will Scarlett, are there any other crew who wouldn't come up in a basic name search?
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duchamps
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't remember that one. I don't have that Kira. Who was in it and what type is it?

Adding Worf and Troi to Astrophysicist gives a LOT of bonus crew.

The wiki has all the answers ...

but it was a Galaxy ... ugh ... with Mudd and Talor as 4*s ... yeah, sitting that one out for sure, as will be the case with pt. 4 of this mega.

It is is one of the very few "worst-case scenario" flashback/re-runs for me personally, don't have the 5*, not interested in her and galaxy ... three strikes and out for that event.
  • Options
    7fp9cnaumra5.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    I'll add the star to Kira, but she's an extremely weak card. But so it goes. I can't complain that there's a path to at least slowly work on those old 5s.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's good timing. I was just about to use a citation to finish off Kira.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Happy at the opportunity to add to my 1/5 Decoy Kira, but meh overall about this rerun/flashback.

I hope this means not only a new Age of Sail collection, but that it is part of a broader package of enhancements and expansions coming to the game.

Should be a flashback, right?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy at the opportunity to add to my 1/5 Decoy Kira, but meh overall about this rerun/flashback.

I hope this means not only a new Age of Sail collection, but that it is part of a broader package of enhancements and expansions coming to the game.

Yes. Having Kira means it's a flashback.
  • Options

Yes. Having Kira means it's a flashback.

Appreciate the confirmation. Wondering if I should bother to FE my 1/5 Queen Guinevere Kira or 2/5 Commander Kira Nerys, since it's a Galaxy event. Likewise with my 1/5 Harcourt Fenton Mudd.

I already have Tolar and Time Loop Mudd FF/FE and I assume I'll have a 1/5 Decoy Kira FE.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Age of Sail Troi!

This better mean a collection is coming - we're only missing Picard.

Picard's absence is so conspicuous at this point that I wonder if he'll be a reward for the collection itself, a la Lucille Davenport.

That would be the first collection I'd go out of my way to max instantly
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yay a nice relaxing shuttle event and a reason to finally level underwear Worf, thanks as always Shan!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »
    I'll add the star to Kira, but she's an extremely weak card. But so it goes. I can't complain that there's a path to at least slowly work on those old 5s.

Extremely weak? Base1: 1250+ Base2: 1000+? Thats NOT weak at all! ;)
    rwhat3911lh1.jpeg

Thanks. That's what mine will look like in 11 days. :)
    m33bcligqc1q.png
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Yeah, I wouldn't call her a bad card at the moment. She currently has the #10 DIP score and the #5 SEC/DIP total for Voyages. Those rankings are far from stable, of course, but she'll still have some long-term utility as bridge crew. (It's also hard to imagine we won't get a Badda Bing, Badda Bang collection someday as well.)

I already have her at 2/5. Is she good enough for me to grind out more stars during next week's event? Not really. Is she good enough for me to grab another star from the regular rewards in the rerun event itself? If I have the time, sure, why not.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

rwhat3911lh1.jpeg

She is on alot of voyages and shuttles for me. She is actually my only DIP/SEC/COM crew

9u7uy3w7w0tu.png

• Options
    Yeah, I wouldn't call her a bad card at the moment. She currently has the #10 DIP score and the #5 SEC/DIP total for Voyages. Those rankings are far from stable, of course, but she'll still have some long-term utility as bridge crew. (It's also hard to imagine we won't get a Badda Bing, Badda Bang collection someday as well.)

I already have her at 2/5. Is she good enough for me to grind out more stars during next week's event? Not really. Is she good enough for me to grab another star from the regular rewards in the rerun event itself? If I have the time, sure, why not.

I think the consensus seems like it is a flashback and not a rerun.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

rwhat3911lh1.jpeg

She is on alot of voyages and shuttles for me. She is actually my only DIP/SEC/COM crew

9u7uy3w7w0tu.png

Did you not keep Quinn? I believe he’s the top voyage char for that particular skill combo.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might be the only person who cares about this, but for the love of God, PLEASE stop putting Federation in every Faction event. This will be the 4th in a row they've won and their 5th appearance in a row. There's zero chance for any of the eleven other factions to win if Fed/Borg/Aug/SEC 31 are present. There's only been one Faction winner's bonus for those eleven Factions over the last 15 months (because the big 4 weren't present).

I totally agree and have thought that myself. I like to see faction variety

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

rwhat3911lh1.jpeg

9u7uy3w7w0tu.png

Did you not keep Quinn? I believe he’s the top voyage char for that particular skill combo.

I did not. I don’t know the character and didn’t want to use my honor or citations on him

• Options
    I might be the only person who cares about this, but for the love of God, PLEASE stop putting Federation in every Faction event. This will be the 4th in a row they've won and their 5th appearance in a row. There's zero chance for any of the eleven other factions to win if Fed/Borg/Aug/SEC 31 are present. There's only been one Faction winner's bonus for those eleven Factions over the last 15 months (because the big 4 weren't present).

Preach.