Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: The Need for Speed - 05/14

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
Event Type: Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Displaced Gabrielle Burnham 5* (New), Delta Flyer Kim 4* (New), and Tuskegee Mayweather 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 05/14 until Monday 05/18 at Noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Bridal Keiko (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/21.

Event Factions:
Maquis. Ferengi Traditionalists

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kim, Mayweather, and crew with the Pilot trait.

Comments

• AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faction/Galaxy! Yipee!!!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a little diminished by being an existing Mayweather, imo. The following event will be Keiko. I just mentioned Pah Wraith Keiko in another thread. I wonder if we'll get her as a $10 legendary next week.
    Farewell 🖖
  • MonArkMonArk ✭✭✭
    Here's hoping they follow Bridal Keiko with the elusive 5-star DIP/ENG/MED "Kira's Having Our Baby" Miles O'Brien.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    The third Delta Flyer Crew and can be FF by Community Rewards!!!!!!

Also, Keiko on her wedding day? Are we close to having enough for a Wedding Collection?

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

They could add the missing spouses to fill things out: Groom Worf and Groom Myles. Maybe Bride Lwaxana if they're feeling froggy. ;) Is Bride Kamala in the game? Maybe that couple from the Okona episode of TNG could be added? That's all I got off the top of my head.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Also, Keiko on her wedding day? Are we close to having enough for a Wedding Collection?

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

T’Pol
    Kamala

Thanx. Knew I was missing some.

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

They could add the missing spouses to fill things out: Groom Worf and Groom Myles. Maybe Bride Lwaxana if they're feeling froggy. ;) Is Bride Kamala in the game? Maybe that couple from the Okona episode of TNG could be added? That's all I got off the top of my head.

Luxwana would be a good addition.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    There sure are a lot of Pilots.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m glad it’s a hybrid galaxy, so that I don’t need to thaw 26 pilots in 7 days. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to find 4 worse characters (hard, not impossible)....KIm, Keiko, Mama Burnham and Mayweather....Maybe the week after we get Wesley, Alexander, Pulaski and Groppler Zorn :D:p;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Bride Keiko as legendary, another very odd pick to headline an event(the week after). Imho DF Kim should have been Legendary and Keiko a SR.
    Not sure such character drive sales. 🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else?

tumblr_inline_pr1ugu2WkE1risr15_1280.jpg

we didn't actually see their wedding but wouldn't these be good fits in that newly expanded Vulcan collection? thanks as always Shan!!
  • Keiko is a nice surprise. Having been most happy to have Betrothed Kamala in-game, I hope to see more brides there.

Natira and Elaan from TOS were brides (even if the former was quickly wed to McCoy)

And almost-bride Queen Deela came close in abducting Kirk for that purpose (twice, for lack of a few more Scalosian seconds and Kirk's ingenuity, she'd have beamed him off the ship and had him for the rest of his brief life).
    edited May 2020
    I have no less than 23 frozen super rare Pilots. Lots of Archers, Sulus, Jadzias and Rikers.

I wonder what skills I should prioritize to unfreeze.

We know Mama Burnham has ENG/SCI and Mayweather has ENG/CMD.

Oh and I have to list my Mayweathers too in my unfreeze list... gah.

EDIT: Can't go wrong with unfreezing SEC, right?

EDIT 2 - forgot about Kim variants... holy bonus crew, Batman.
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

I think we'd need a wedding version of Grilka for that. I don't think the current "Grilka playing knifey-spoony" should count.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    MonArk wrote: »
    Here's hoping they follow Bridal Keiko with the elusive 5-star DIP/ENG/MED "Kira's Having Our Baby" Miles O'Brien.

Or Midwife Worf with a MED Skill, for yelling at Keiko "Push! Push!"
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MonArk wrote: »

Or Midwife Worf with a MED Skill, for yelling at Keiko "Push! Push!"

That delivery was very orderly

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I have good news!
    Keiko has made a decision designed to increase her happiness
    She has cancelled the wedding!"
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

T’Pol
    Kamala

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

Maybe Klingon Quark

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

T’Pol
    Kamala

Quark
    Jadzia
    Keiko
    Grilka

Anyone else?

Maybe Klingon Quark

We have a Wedding Day Quark, IIRC. Was counting him.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom and B'Elanna (well the silver blood version) from their wedding
    Also Odo and Lwaxana from their wedding
    Koss to go with T'Pol
    Several actually - trying to remember about Rom/Leeta or Sisko/Yates
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Riker and Troi!!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Anyone else?

More brides:

Angela Martine - Balance of Terror
    Miramanee - The Paradise Syndrome
    Leeta - Call to Arms
    Kasidy Yates - 'Til Death Do Us Part
    B'Elanna Torres - Drive
    Zora - one of the new programs?
    "We are visitors on this planet. We are here for ninety or one-hundred years at the very most. During that period, we must try to do something good, something useful, with our lives. If you contribute to other people's happiness, you will find the true goal, the true meaning of life." ~ H.H. the 14th Dalai Lama

"The eyes...are the groin...of the face." ~ Dwight K. Schrute III
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have no less than 23 frozen super rare Pilots. Lots of Archers, Sulus, Jadzias and Rikers.

Courtesy of the [GoT] Bot on the STT Discord server (join at https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ):

6 results for Pilot, MED

2 Nurse Paris
    5 Delta Flyer Paris
    4 Mutated Paris
    5 Mountain Climber Mayweather
    5 Humbled Archer
    4 RAF Julian Bashir

... so there’s the potential bottleneck on the shuttle seats in the faction phase, if you (or anyone) is looking to save chronitons during the galaxy phase. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Courtesy of the [GoT] Bot on the STT Discord server (join at https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ):

6 results for Pilot, MED

2 Nurse Paris
    5 Delta Flyer Paris
    4 Mutated Paris
    5 Mountain Climber Mayweather
    5 Humbled Archer
    4 RAF Julian Bashir

... so there’s the potential bottleneck on the shuttle seats in the faction phase, if you (or anyone) is looking to save chronitons during the galaxy phase. 🖖

I’ve got a 4/4 Bashir and 1/5 DF Paris. Whoo
  • <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    Miles O’Brien was shocked to learn that a Pah Wraith had possessed Keiko on her last trip to Bajor. He thought she had been possessed for years.

She was seriously the worst thing about DS9.