Home The Bridge

Who will be your first crew retrieval goal?

Comments

• ChaosChild wrote: »
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I like this feature.

Don’t think the temporary achievements are working? I’ve completed them but no extra pole stars...

The achievements give you constellations, you need to open them to get the polestars.

Oh.

Many levels to this...

Cheers!
  • Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Well, not on my target list. But that’s ok, because now I feel...

Sinister!!! 😃

It was between him, who I didn’t have but like, and Judge Q, who I have at 3 stars. Since both will be useful this weekend and next, thought it was a good CR to do a test drive with.

Polestars I used were:
    5*+Dip+Costumed+Brutal.

I did the same one and got a 2* for Judge Q.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anya :)

Have to change mine, Anya not in portal yet... :'( I guess Cowboy T'Pol will be up first for me now (is it just me or does the art make her look like she has a mustache?) :confused:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't have what I need to narrow down Gloria, but did have a guaranteed from my wanted list!!!!!

0atjus0yacca.png
    4mo6gky5rzph.png

Congrats!

Hero can also be substituted for civilian to guarantee saboteur Garak (I was hoping for civilian from my Mirror Shukar constellation for the same reason, but got veteran instead).
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Don't have what I need to narrow down Gloria, but did have a guaranteed from my wanted list!!!!!

0atjus0yacca.png
    4mo6gky5rzph.png

Congrats!

Hero can also be substituted for civilian to guarantee saboteur Garak (I was hoping for civilian from my Mirror Shukar constellation for the same reason, but got veteran instead).

Thanks! Good luck on your search!

🖖🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    Webberoni wrote: »
    If we can even get enough ism to get constellations.

I am even more worried about the RNG with scans, just to get constellations in the first place. It could take 25 days of failures just to get to a 50% chance of getting a single constellation, let alone a useful polestar!

If my maths is correct, 8 scans will give about a 50% chance of gaining a constellation. So one constellation every 16 scans (or better) on average.
    jxga5wijzc3c.png
    A singe trait - resourceful - with 144 possibilities - and scored a new 5
    Nice that I have not used my 5* polestar yet

Congrats! She is a cool snag. And also a good actor playing her. Did a really good drama movie a couple years ago.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Ivanstone wrote: »
    You know what happens when you mess around and push the wrong buttons?

You burn your Legendary Polestar and get Cultist Dukat instead of a Gary Seven.

Ouch!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »

Something TP should add is a confirmation button.
    Let’s fly!

I thought there was.

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭

You know mistakes happen. I remember when I would check the faction store, because of the touch screen, i would end up buying something I did not intend to buy. DB always refunded me when I contacted CS.

I would suggest trying it. TP may be as helpful.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    I’m with @RaraRacing on this one: I am seeking ... Seeking Spock.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought there was.

Hmm, only did it once so not sure. Will pay more attention with next one.
    Let’s fly!

I thought there was.

Hmm, only did it once so not sure. Will pay more attention with next one.

I think that it says "confirm" and you have to click again. Seems like there was that extra step. But I am far from positive.....

🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿🖖
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up using two 2* polestars to get random uncommons to airlock for the achievement. I can wait to decide on crew to aim for. Plus it's not like I wanted to keep the 2* polestars.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinister Picard, b/c top 10 voyager, or Control Leeland, same reason. Have no reason to chase anyone else.

Prisoner Kim and Mokbara Crusher also on list but not in portal.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Sinister Picard, b/c top 10 voyager, or Control Leeland, same reason. Have no reason to chase anyone else.

Prisoner Kim and Mokbara Crusher also on list but not in portal.

Don’t mind if I do....

(looks like common enough polestars to be able to do it easily!)

ykvqhkn3c8r9.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my very first retrieval other than the free Data Q I was able to winnow down the one I was shooting for to the only option- my fifth star for Seeking Spock. To say that I am best pleased is a massive understatement!
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Mirror Beverly Crusher is my top priority. There is one last star I need to claim on the map. Its in Episode 9 and none of my active crew can crit high enough to claim it. Mirror Beverly is the best person for this. I already have the needed pole stars. I just wish quantum didn't take two weeks to replenish or I'd have her already.
    My second priority is getting the last copy of ANY FE 4/5* or 3/4* crew taking up space in my crew manifest.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprise B, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Warship EMA for his scarce voyage combo.
  • Man...I'm still chasing that G7. I made a pot-shot at Braxton and I had a list of other 5* crew I could've ended up with. I didn't get him, but getting another star toward another crew is ok with me.

Now I'm gonna hold off until I can get a top tier card.
  • I have the polestars now to get the White Rabbit - might get him once I have the Quantum. The only other real serious one I've been unable to land that I want is RPC. Don't quite have the juice for him yet though in polestars...
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)