Home The Bridge

Who will be your first crew retrieval goal?

123457»

Comments

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used a Talosian polestar to add a 4th star on The Keeper.
  • W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    Has anyone started a 100% combo list yet? We are seeing some unique traits and 2* guarantee crew.

Search for a crew you really desire on discord, click on it and scroll down. There you will find how great a chance you have of retriving them

I'm always Med hunting, but a gold Scotty would be good two. I will move as need and Polestars lead me.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Got one of my white whales.

fssi8n9s99g0.jpg

One down, now either Gary Seven or Mobile Doc next.

I am thinking I got him from a BeGold recently. I thinking. Been after him for a good while.

Congrats!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IceCatIceCat ✭✭✭✭✭
    IceCat wrote: »
    Got one of my white whales.

fssi8n9s99g0.jpg

One down, now either Gary Seven or Mobile Doc next.

I am thinking I got him from a BeGold recently. I thinking. Been after him for a good while.

Congrats!

Thank you. I've never gotten any of my holy trinity in a behold, so this new feature is perfect for giving me a real chance to get the last of the tier 1s I didn't have.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just used Android and Physician, and got one option of the EMA. So I added a third star to boost my Med/Security voyage score.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021
    First crew was Gangster Spock, I was in a hurry to get the quantum regen going and didn't mind getting him for the gauntlet, and I got the final star for my Prince Bashir with the mail stuff. I still have a few 4/5 and 3/5 crew to immortalise, I don't think there are many 1/5s I would cite all the way to 5/5 except maybe warship EMA so to me the feature is a free cite every month, which is nice.

So next month is either taking survivalist Kirk or Mirror Stamets to 5/5. I'm still undecided.