Home The Bridge
Options

Who is the most conspicuously missing crew not in STT?

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    I'd have to go with one of La Sirena's holograms for the Picard series.

Oh. My. God. Picture it: a future mega event where each week the new 4* is one of the holograms.

And during the mega event, they release a hologram collection. And the campaign is Kristobal Rios and Virtuoso Doctor. (That's the variant of EMH that I want for collections. Other EMH variant is acceptable, but less ideal.) And of course Hologram 490 packs.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    JimBerlinJimBerlin ✭✭✭
    Anything to give us more hologram options is welcome
  • Options
    Slick wrote: »
    Nobody is mentioning the movies. Id like to see more crew from the first 6 movies.

We could have a 2fer with V'ger the crew:
    j88042g4avri.jpg

And V'ger the ship:
    r2m7jjoxbtgv.jpg
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several of my choices have already been mentioned, so I’ll add Commodore Mendez from The Menagerie.

Why? I demand to know why?
  • Options
    TNG. Season One. Lt. J.G. Worf (command track)
  • Options
    Renegade Kirk from The Voyage Home!!!!!

e16e74a63567ecb44ade5c87002bb1d9.jpg?itok=dd-tsrPW
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Slick wrote: »
    Nobody is mentioning the movies. Id like to see more crew from the first 6 movies.

But who? The movies are pretty well covered. I'm having a hard time thinking of anyone that's missing. We have multiple main crew from the films, ancillary characters are well-represented, the villains are all included.

Pound-for-pound I think the TOS films are the most complete era in the game.
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    First Minister Shakaar. He's only in charge of a whole planet, which has its own faction.

Alternatively, Human Ghost Shakaar so Bev can have a blaze....
  • Options
    I would like to see the following

Valkris from Star Trek: The Search for Spock

Korrd, St. John Talbot, Caithlin Dar and Vixis from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Possessed Dukat, Kira and Jake. I opted for the possession themed mega event last time we were given a chance to vote, but the masses chose another option.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Possessed Dukat, Kira and Jake. I opted for the possession themed mega event last time we were given a chance to vote, but the masses chose another option.

As someone else who voted for possessions, I had hope for Janice Lester!

ffujp5s3kgv3.jpeg

Captain Level 99

• Options
    Unless there's licensing issues . . Gary Mitchell. I assume there's got to be some reason he's not in the game? I think a 4* pre-enhancement and a kick **tsk tsk** 5* post-enhancement would do nicely.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless there's licensing issues . . Gary Mitchell. I assume there's got to be some reason he's not in the game? I think a 4* pre-enhancement and a kick **tsk tsk** 5* post-enhancement would do nicely.

I think he's one of the licensing issues unfortunately. It's been lamented before. Did we ever sit down and figure out who is missing due to license problems?
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Captain Riker, Kyle Riker, and 4 Lights Picard...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a bunch of potential cards from ST: V (I just rewatched it):

Distraction Dancer Uhura
    Commando Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Uhura
    Captain Chekhov
    Mountain Climber Kirk
    Shore Leave McCoy
    Shuttle Pilot Sulu
    Bar Cat Dancer
    Sybok’s Lieutenant
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Ensign Sonya Gomez from “Q Who”.
  • Options
    NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    There are a bunch of potential cards from ST: V (I just rewatched it):

Distraction Dancer Uhura
    Commando Kirk, Spock, Sulu, Uhura
    Captain Chekhov
    Mountain Climber Kirk
    Shore Leave McCoy
    Shuttle Pilot Sulu
    Bar Cat Dancer
    Sybok’s Lieutenant

Isnt that Dancing Uhura? or another dancing uhura you are thinking about
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to narrow down from list of "who isn't in-game" to "who is conspicuously absent"

Already been said:
    4 lights Picard
    First Minister Shakaar
    Lt. Cmdr Sisko
    Lt. Joe Carey
    Mirror Brunt
    Michael Jonas

Not yet mentioned (apologies if they have but I missed them in the thread):
    Mirror Odo
    Captain Rudy Ransom
    Crewman/Ensign Hogan
    Ensign Sam Wildman
    Furel and Lupaza
    Lt. J.G. Nog
    Colonel/Station Commander Kira
    Magnus and Erin Hanson

...kind of feel I still haven't stuck to the brief, never mind!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt Cmd Michael Eddington
    Kai Winn
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about focusing on characters who made multiple appearances in shows (and movies) rather than these one offs some of which are pretty obscure like Flotter?
  • Options
    How about focusing on characters who made multiple appearances in shows (and movies) rather than these one offs some of which are pretty obscure like Flotter?

Like more Jeff Combs? :smiley:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I suggested Eddington and Winn. Those variants were the most common recurring characters I could think of that aren't in the game.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say she's the most conspicuously absent variant in the game, but certainly a top contender for the Janeway collectors might be Shannon O'Donnel (4* DIP/SCI/ENG, a spot in the "To Boldy Go" collection):

t3d1ak8qt1u5.jpg

Literally watched that ep last night
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    TNG. Season One. Lt. J.G. Worf (command track)

And I don't think anyone has mentioned Groppler Zorn and the Farpoint Jellyfish.