Home The Bridge
Options

Who is the most conspicuously missing crew not in STT?

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
For the longest time, it seemed to be Cheesecake Seven. As a Lower Decks fan, I have to say it's Beckett Mariner. But realistically, knowing the licensing issue, I'll just say that she needs to be added when the license is obtained.

But the one that I think needs to be added and has probably been requested the longest is Cardassian Prisoner Picard, audio mandatory: There. Are. FOUR. Lights!!

Who do you all think is the most conspicuously missing crew?
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some secondary characters:

I've been waiting for a Neela, multiple episodes and key character in the DS9 season 1 finale.
    We also don't have a single Li Nalas

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some secondary characters:

I've been waiting for a Neela, multiple episodes and key character in the DS9 season 1 finale.
    We also don't have a single Li Nalas

They definitely did a good job not just having her be a "guest of the week" in her key episode.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    A legendary Commander Shelby (such as First Officer Shelby).

Professor Data from All Good Things; I think he's the last All Good Things crew.

I also think we need a red shirt with the Strange New World uniforms; last color we don't have. A Commander Nhan would work perfectly.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curzon Dax because we need more Dax.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Great suggestions so far! My love for Mirror crew, along with my previously mentioned thread about DIP Ferengi and enjoyment of Jeffrey Combs characters, probably makes Mirror Brunt the one I would be most likely to pursue (if he has three skills).

Saratoga Sisko might be my next pick for "conspicuously missing" though. Kind of iconic in my mind.

Prof Data from All Good Things is another good one, especially considering all the others from that episode being in the game.

Mr. Homm deserves a mention, now that I think about it. His recurring role seems like it warrants a spot in the game. Maybe even a fusion with Ambassador Troi. :)

Or maybe a Revived Ensign Kim from one of the times he died. :D

I should also mention T'Pol from that Vulcan zombie episode. That's probably my favorite episode of Enterprise.

From TOS, I'd say Uhura from the scene where she buys a tribble. I mean... that's really where it all started.

Discovery and Picard are still new, so there's a lot to fill in. Maybe it's because we're in the middle of an Owosekun event, but Mirror Owo comes to mind. I'd have to go with one of La Sirena's holograms for the Picard series.

I'm not great at remembering all this stuff, so I'm sure folks here can come up with some other really good ones that I'm missing. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Gates and Dr M'Benga.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Boyce from TOS pilot.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    I demand Mirror Brunt. He's so nice.
    I’m... not her type.
    Poor guy. I know that feel.
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    btzakc32pl1u.jpeg

I’ve been asking for these two for ages!
    YES!!!!! At least give us the giant cat. We can have a giant cat, right?
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curzon Dax Odo, this seems like a no brainer
    i31b7rt3yta5.png
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    Kanon wrote: »
    Curzon Dax Odo, this seems like a no brainer
    i31b7rt3yta5.png

I didn’t think this guy existed either until he popped up in a behold somebody shared to Discord. He’s named, “ Zhian'tara Odo.”

snfu1nu3kiwf.png
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kanon we already have him! :smile:

3jr1kbw1q47n.png
    Whoa, I'm surprised and at the same time I'm not (because it's really a no brainer)
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    TOS
    I second Drs. Boyce and M'Benga. We can always us MED crew. Plus, Sam Coogley from "Court Martial". Has anyone read the ST mystery novel " Case of the Colonist's Corpse?"

NG
    Some of the Ferengi for sure. Hyper aged Pulaski from Unnatural Selections. Nickolai Rozhenko. Kyle Riker.

DS9
    What about Joran Dax? Curzon at least gets Zhiantara Odo. None of the other hosts appear. Also Quark as Lumba!

Voyager
    Joe Carey, Michael Jonas, Chell, Kolopak, Equinox crew, Sam Wildman,...I can think of far too many.

Enterprise
    Liz Cutler, Klaang, Ahlen, other Boomers, Paxton, ...again too many.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    I'm still holding out hope for a Zhian'tara mega event for all the ones we're missing.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    TrollitaTrollita ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    How many stars should Cardassian Prisoner Picard have? ;)

ot7aoire9vvs.png