Home The Bridge
Options

Who is the most conspicuously missing crew not in STT?

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    MY AVATAR!!!

Honestly yes. They've slowly started to add the TMP crew in the PJs, but it's surprising that it's taking this long.

Just not Decker. Never Decker.
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    Joe Carey!

Noss (Lori Petty) from the Voyager episode Gravity. If she is made crew, her picture should be her spearing a crab.

Also Janeway’s former fiancé Mark Johnson might be a nice addition. If the novel Mosaic is still considered canon, we know he’s a botanist and a philosopher which could generate some interesting crew trait combos.
  • Options
    Lutan (CoH)
    Kosinsky (WNHGB)
  • Options
    Rivan and Liator.
    Maybe a fusion?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Commodore PackCommodore Pack ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    MY AVATAR!!!

Honestly yes. They've slowly started to add the TMP crew in the PJs, but it's surprising that it's taking this long.

Yeah, I think it is pretty safe to say that we -ahem- will never see a Decker card, and we should all of us be thoroughly okay with that.

I've thought it over and I've come up with a compromise. It's a dual card: Admiral Kirk & Captain Decker:

gbwnqpbuw57e.jpg

Ship ability: "I don't think you're sorry. Not one damn bit."

If they were to ever actually go there, which I don’t think they ever will for very obvious reasons, I would love a stand-alone four star that could be merged with Ilia Probe to create V’Ger...

But I like your idea, too!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colonel Richie from TNG “The Royale”. :D
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    MY AVATAR!!!

Yeah, I think it is pretty safe to say that we -ahem- will never see a Decker card, and we should all of us be thoroughly okay with that.

I've thought it over and I've come up with a compromise. It's a dual card: Admiral Kirk & Captain Decker:

gbwnqpbuw57e.jpg

If they were to ever actually go there, which I don’t think they ever will for very obvious reasons, I would love a stand-alone four star that could be merged with Ilia Probe to create V’Ger...

I want a straight up v'ger card. The card should be the #1 voyager in the game. And be a collection reward for immortalizing all the voyage exclusive crew.

I like the way you think...
    That would be cool as well.
    As I have mentioned in a couple other threads, though, I think WRG won’t touch a Voyage Exclusive Collection with a Ten Light Year Pole until The Bug is squashed. 😬
  • Options
    Ljofa wrote: »
    Joe Carey!

Noss (Lori Petty) from the Voyager episode Gravity. If she is made crew, her picture should be her spearing a crab.

Also Janeway’s former fiancé Mark Johnson might be a nice addition. If the novel Mosaic is still considered canon, we know he’s a botanist and a philosopher which could generate some interesting crew trait combos.

+1 on all of these, especially Noss!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr M'Benga. I suspect it is a permission thing with his estate.
  • Options
    @Travis S McClain

My gut feeling is that they simply don’t want to deal with the nightmare that would be Ticket Support and player reaction to said support until the issue is fixed.

I have at least one of each of the Voyage Crew, so I simply stopped caring about running long voyages...

But putting a collection with all the attendant perks out there would probably cause a stampede of people trying to push the envelope on voyage length.

The pitchforks and torches and sturm und drang that would result is probably not something WRG or the company that handles ticket support want to even get near.

Just a hunch, but one based on a fair amount of familiarity with how the players and the devs both react in times of stress. 😜
  • Options
    I still want Isis
  • Options
    Pic
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    MY AVATAR!!!

Seriously, as a child of the 70s who saw TMP in the theater when it was released, it drives me nuts.

I don’t want no stinkin’ short sleeves or solid grey, I want the threads he was wearing when Kirk was the Kirkiest Kirk that Kirk could Kirk...

“I’m taking her back, Will.”

I love this post.
    That is all.
    ❤❤❤
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »
    MY AVATAR!!!

gbwnqpbuw57e.jpg

I want a straight up v'ger card. The card should be the #1 voyager in the game. And be a collection reward for immortalizing all the voyage exclusive crew.

I wonder if V'ger should be a location and new Episode rather than crew card or a ship. I would kind of love to be able to fly a ship and have it go through Spock's EV suit voyage through V'ger.

That is brilliant and I love it!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pic
    Here ya go, from Memory Alpha:

8gmn67e1u33o.jpeg
    Cool name, by the way, @Britney Spheres .🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakanta!

Also Naomi Wildman, but again - likely their weird aversion to minors as crew. Same the young crew versions from Rascals.

Admiral McCoy is a pretty glaring absence as well.

CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rumpelstilzchen from DS9, we got the baseball player so why not him??? ☺

Would be cool though I have a feeling they would give him terrible stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley
    Dr. Phillip Boyce

Probably licensing problems for both.