Home The Bridge
Options

Fleet Boss Battles - Feedback thread

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Not even a mention that the merit black hole would be addressed. But I quit thinking WRG would have any shame at all when it came to forcing people to spend buckets of money a long time ago. As bad as DB was at a lot of things, I'd rather have them back to be honest. They weren't as shamelessly greedy.

Things would be updated slower, but at least the game wouldn't be openly hostile to free and low spending players.

This is only our first more urgent pass, we will continue to monitor our data and player feedback as days go by.

WRG needs to send out 5000 merits and some kemocite and duracite into everyone’s mailbox as a bandaid fix will things get resolved to make FBB more fair and less of a merit **tsk tsk**. It had to be known before hand that the merit cost was extremely high.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PeetsPeets ✭✭✭✭
    We are skipping the nodes.
  • Options
    Princess_UhuraPrincess_Uhura ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure how bleeding everyone dry on resources in the first 2 days of a beta isn't urgent. But by all means, fix the incorrect icon. That's surely more important.

You seem to have no idea how software development works.

I'm a software developer. Things like changing an icon are absolutely trivial and take minimal time. Things like reworking the mechanics of how a system work are significantly harder and take more time. That's just reality.

Marketing also has a say in things (the software engineers don't work in a vacuum) and I expect there to be some kind of compensation once all the company stakeholders get together and can discuss what would be fair and appropriate.

I dont think you need to be so condescending.

Unless you actually work for wrg and have direct knowledge of whats going on, you are just as much in the dark as everyone else.
  • Options
    I just noticed this. Not sure if reported or not. As you can see in the screen snapshot, "Romantic" is listed 3 times on the possible traits list. For the nodes, only 2 were found, but all 3 are greyed out on the trait list. I was wondering why I could not find the right crew for the "Ambassador" match. After I saw this, I picked Ambassador Troi, and the last node pairing completed. BUG.

qa9y07jlpx8f.jpg
  • Options
    Mirror McCoyMirror McCoy ✭✭✭✭
    I dont think you need to be so condescending.

Unless you actually work for wrg and have direct knowledge of whats going on, you are just as much in the dark as everyone else.

I'm sorry if I came off condescending, that wasn't my intention.

I was just trying to give a perspective from someone in a parallel industry.

• Options
    [TDE] Jones[TDE] Jones ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    For your information: Scrolling for the Traits List works in Microsoft-Store App.zne1lq14la5o.png
    efv5bzdqb6lz.png

It also works in the Steam Version. On both you have to hover over the traits list then you can scroll with the Mouse-Wheel.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scored 7 million on Hard, who needs traits

9dpkr9z639ay.jpg

Need that crew list!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    For the nodes, only 2 were found, but all 3 are greyed out on the trait list.

If I'm trying to figure out some unsolved nodes, I always just write all the traits on the bottom list in a document or spreadsheet outside of the game, sort them into alphabetical order, and then erase the ones that are revealed at the top. This clearly is a bug and should be fixed, but since there's a lot of benefit to making notes about the traits outside of the game anyway, that seems like a satisfactory workaround for now.

• Options
    [TDE] Jones[TDE] Jones ✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Notice: Some Chars have hidden traits, they are not in the description of the Char and if you search in Cryo-Chamber for the trait the Char is not listed, because it is a "hidden trait". The trait itself is listed in the node chart. That is quiet unfair, because you only can find it out randomly maybe after trying it out for a lot of times, that costs Merrits, Valor and/or Dilithium. But if this is the clue to sell more dill-packs (even in the new webstore) it may be the right way to lose player.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just disappointing I can’t use any of my legendary crew.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, I just take five or ten minutes when we unlock a new chain to figure out who the crew are and post a list of matches or possibilities in chat. We then sort through who we have and go from there.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Captain's Bridge Question

Does anyone know what is Captain's Bridge maximum level & claimable rewards for each level?

Thank you.
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    So far, I just take five or ten minutes when we unlock a new chain to figure out who the crew are and post a list of matches or possibilities in chat. We then sort through who we have and go from there.

We usually have a first round using the high damage set-ups and see if anything gets hit through luck, then work through (but in a slightly less organised way).
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Just a note on this, I pulled this from the player.json, looks a bit funky but the rewards should be accurate
  • Options
    It would be useful to add the fridged crew to the trait search together with a wake up knob.
    I have all of my gray, green, blue and purple 5* in the fridge.

Actually its ridiculous annoying to search for a crew that possibly fits the chain traits.

In addition it would be useful to mark crews that has been tried unsuccessfully by other fleetmembers.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used Promoted Sisko in the Easy battle, which has ended. I want to use him in the Normal battle, but it says he’s “Assigned to Fleet Boss Battle” and won’t let me select him.

I can’t go and remove him from my crew for the Easy mode without starting a new battle, which I don’t want to do as it will divide my fleet’s attention.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
  • Options
    Our fleet is currently unable to complete the battle on Brutal, which means that we can't unlock Bilitrium.

My guess is that Bilitrium will be necessary in higher level rooms, the same way Kemocite is necessary at level three. Which means that for players in fleets who aren't able to complete all difficulty levels, it will be impossible to level the bridge beyond a certain point, regardless of how much Magnesite they manage to acquire over time.

We'll be one of those fleets and we have 50 daily active players, most of which at lv 90+ and with very good crew rosters.
  • Options
    To clarify, I assumed that the Captain't Bridge would be something everyone who takes part in FBB would be able to level up, the difference being the time it would take to do it.

If we need to be in a fleet that's able to complete all difficulties to level the bridge beyond 5 or 10 or even 19, that will create a lot of needless disappointment to players and stress to fleets.
  • Options
    RookiebatmanRookiebatman ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Our fleet is currently unable to complete the battle on Brutal, which means that we can't unlock Bilitrium.

You mean you're currently unable to beat it without spending a bunch of dilithium for Valor refills, right? I don't think that was accidental.

Our fleet's plan is to save up for one big push where everybody agrees to pitch in some dil, beat Brutal to unlock Nightmare that one time, and then hope Nightmare will be more doable as a persistent thing since it allows 5* ships and crew.

• Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    Captain's Bridge Question

Does anyone know what is Captain's Bridge maximum level & claimable rewards for each level?

Thank you.
    Level 1:
    1: 500 Chrons
    2: 300 Dil
    3: 4 Valor
    4: 1000 Honor
    5: 1x Super Rare Behold

Level 2:
    1: 300 Chrons
    2: Trainers
    3: 150000 Credits
    4: USS Constellation 600 Schems
    5: 3000 Honor

Level 3:
    1: 1500 Merits
    2: Replications
    3: 1000 Honor
    5: 10x Premium Time Portal

Level 4:
    1: 200 Chrons
    2: 10x Premium Time Portal
    5: Rare Cite

Level 5:
    1: 300 Chrons
    3: 250000 Credits
    4: Demo Man Scotty 1/5

Level 6: 
    1: 1x Premium Time Portal
    2: 2000 Merits
    3: Trainers

Level 7:
    1: 750 Honor
    3: 300 Dilithium
    4: Demo Man Scotty 1/5
    5: 5000 Merits

Level 8:
    2: 1x Premium Time Portal
    5: 1 SR Cite

Level 9:
    4: 1/5 Demo Man Scotty
    Level 10:
    1: 150 Dilithium
    3: 300 Chrons
    5: 500000 Credits

Level 11:
    1: 150000 Credits
    3: 2000 Merits
    5: 1x Super Rare Behold

Level 12:
    5: 1x Premium Time Portal

Level 13:
    2: 1x Premium Time Portal
    3: 300 Chrons
    5: SR Cite

Level 14:
    3: 1500 Merits
    5: Trainers

Level 15:
    1: 2000 Honor

Level 16: 
    2: 2000 Merits
    3: 250000 Credits
    5: 1000000 Credits

Level 17:
    2: 150 Dilithium
    3: 2000 Merits
    4: Frantic McCoy 1/5
    5: 1x Legendary Behold

Level 18:
    2: 150 Dilithium
    5: Legendary Cite

Level 19:
    1: 2500 Merits
    2: 2500 Honor

Level 20:
    1: 1x Premium Time Portal

By my count, this will leave us 75 schematics short of completing the Constellation.
  • Options
    So I just ran into a major issue, I used a good amount of dil to beat my fleet's current boss (yay) but I now have to wait 12 HOURS before I have another 4 valor to be able to effectively contribute to the next boss. That is half of the time for a battle, so I might as well not contribute because I'm not going to meet any of the thresholds. THE RECHARGE TIMER NEEDS TO BE FIXED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    My 3 account fleet was able to defeat the easy boss. Just did it a hour ago.

Some points.
    I did not like that I was forced to take the 4 valor. I wanted to wait until I was better upgraded before I took it. However, when level 2 rewards appear, I think there is a bug that you will lose all rewards not claimed from level 1. So WRG did a fix to automatically claim them before we would lose them.

That aside, I had to still use dil. for valor on two accounts for 4 Xtra valor for each account. But, when I still had 1st level reward up the day before, I was doing an average of 300K+ damage per a battle on two of my accounts ( my 3rd account only has a level 6 Hirogen ship) . The day I started battling after having the next level of upgrades, I was not hitting 300k . My estimate on my average would be 275K. I had to try to find a better crew to get more damage.

I should have been doing more than 325k damage on the average. The reason, I now had 3 levels, of level one, reduced boss damage, as well as, full level 1 upgrades of shields, attack, and fleet boss damage. But if nothing else I should have still been averaging above 300K. I believe I lost the previous upgrades, of attack, boss damage, and shields. This may be true that there may be a bug with upgrades as one advances in level of rewards. Or, reduced damage is reducing my damage to boss.

I managed to find a better crew combo because of the diminished damage. I decided I needed to find the best possible. But, I had to control the start of the battle.

Easy level.
    The ship used Hirogen the crew Pazlar and Yar. But, I have to control the battle I can not let it start out auto.
    First when the second ship ability becomes ready to use (boarding) I wait a few seconds, then click it. When the attack boost on Pazlar shows 10 , that is when you click Pazlar, immediately click on Yar. When Yar goes grey, you can now hit auto.

Edit: the result is two attacks of 150% damage at 10 attack and the chance for a 3rd at 6 attack. BTW. I practiced the combo in arena.

By the way these second set of ship upgrades are level 1 and for accuracy, hull, evasion, and reduced boss damage to you(I wonder if this is the bug and it works the other way).

Cost 40,60,80,100, magnesite (the easy level resource still)

Also for small fleets , wait until you have 4 valor on all members before starting next boss battle.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please overthink the general reward structure.

Individual rewards really become useless at a certain LV. We need Kremocite added there as well. Maybe add extra tiers or whatever, but it feels wrong that ppl that deliver the highest damage and often have to use dilithium, end up with mostly „useless“ Captain Bridge items.

s6ebniso9s42.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Just saw the max LV 20 rewards a 10x Premium Portal pull only?
    *shaking my head here* :o 🙁
    •SSR Delta Flyers•