Home The Bridge
Options

Continuum Missions & Quipment Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    So i have a question. I've now gotten 3 stars on every mission on every difficulty. So now what? Do I just wait for it to reset in a few days? If I replay the missions I won't get those special rewards again right?
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i have a question. I've now gotten 3 stars on every mission on every difficulty. So now what? Do I just wait for it to reset in a few days? If I replay the missions I won't get those special rewards again right?

If you pay for a reset, you’ll get the rewards again. Otherwise, you’ll just get the energy and experience.
  • Options
    Navarch wrote: »

If you pay for a reset, you’ll get the rewards again. Otherwise, you’ll just get the energy and experience.

Gotcha. Definitely not paying for resets. I know the Quipment items don't last forever but the Quipment slots stay right? Once a card gets to level 4 it doesn't reset
  • Options
    Actually the 50 dilithium for a reset is one of the few good deals in this mode, since it resets all the away team drops in every single place for the Continuum Missions and lets you just keep farming gear after you run out of equipment. But I am guessing that is going to get fixed so it only resets the room you're on once they realize that's too generous.
  • Options
    wb5xtjssheu6.png
    I was able to play just fine but the last mission ‘The Wrong Crowd’ is still locked for me.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotcha. Definitely not paying for resets. I know the Quipment items don't last forever but the Quipment slots stay right? Once a card gets to level 4 it doesn't reset

I have just paid for a reset to get the bits I need to finish epic.

For me it is worth the dil to get the extra, and give me a bit of a head start next week.

If you don't, I suggest you use you remaining time to train crew.

I am currently looking at Kol of house Kor, and Decoy Kira.

It might be worth retrieving Sisko, The Emissary, and staring up Mok'Bara Worf.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am running into a new error today, where I am unable to use chrons to fill my tubes.
    1ne5j751xme3.jpeg
  • Options
    Overall, it is pretty easy to get though the all three levels. I was hoping for more of a challenge, but I will gladly take my rewards each week.

For most people who complain about difficulty, part of this is growing pains. All of the mechanics are the same as if you are starting out fresh. People have just gotten used to being able to warp everything and not trying. Don't expect to gain top rewards if you don't put any effort into actually solving the nodes.

The bugs for this have been insane. I am glad I didn't experience some of the issues others have reported.

I easily foresee 16+ hour voyages after doing this for a couple weeks. I almost hit 14 hrs(13 hrs 48 minutes) on my last Voyage. I only had 3 Q equipment on that Voyage.

• Options
    " wrote:
    §[ Jonathan;c-277334"]
    I was able to play just fine but the last mission ‘The Wrong Crowd’ is still locked for me.

Great, that's two more missions than I'm able to play.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    I am running into a new error today, where I am unable to use chrons to fill my tubes.
    1ne5j751xme3.jpeg

It's a DST bug for the containers running over the clock shift. Once it fills itself you can use them. Or you can refill with more than 1 hour to go.

Hopefully the next set of containers won't have the issue, but I haven't tried to refill again yet.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Thanks for the help.

I did three pulls before the button left, I just could not help pressing the yellow button another two times.

sog14v64k2a4.jpg
    yp522oypxnv3.jpg
  • Options
    That same yellow button got us banned not too long ago...
    Otherwise this was a really generous compensation. Such pull would be a good reward for an OE.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    That same yellow button got us banned not too long ago...
    Otherwise this was a really generous compensation. Such pull would be a good reward for an OE.

I was not the only one in our Fleet reminded of "BanGate" when it said "Buy Again".....

And, I'm sure at least a few people "TL:DR"'d the message, so might have missed it was intended.

But, there are no Campers this time!!!!!

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can somebody explain what this even is? I opened it on accident when I first woke up because I thought I was opening the Cadet Missions and it took me into a tutorial I was not even remotely prepared to pay attention to, then everything broke while I was dinking around in it, and then I just decided to skip the whole thing.

I've asked around a bit and from what I can tell, it is a new thing designed to get us to spend our permanent chronitons to complete temporary missions to earn temporary bonuses which makes the card art temporarily worse but which allows you to make cards temporarily strong enough to do harder temporary missions to earn temporary buffs? Do I have that right?

(The bit in the first paragraph is real, I really don't know what any of this is. The second paragraph is highly sarcastic, I cannot figure out why anybody would want to do this. I claimed those packs in the Portal which gave me a bunch of random stuff I have no idea what any of it is or why I would want it and it made all my cards gold which makes them all look the same which is annoying as hell, all so I can complete temporary missions for no benefit?)
  • Options
    My thoughts refills take to long, 12 hours means 1 attempt per day for some players. 8 hour refill would be better, Also the items count against inventory, but do not show in the inventory count. Still have not decided if this is worth doing, will wait for the second round to put into effect what I learned in the first.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    " wrote:
    §[ Jonathan;c-277334"]wb5xtjssheu6.png

Same problem here. At least I know I'm not alone. I guess it should refresh soon anyhow and then I hope the new one will work.
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073
  • Options
    Greetings to all Captains, Thank you for all the feedback, understanding, and constructive criticism since the launch of the last update. We are working on fixing current bugs, as well as developing an appealing compensation plan. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience. LLAP
  • Options
    DAEDAE ✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    Can somebody explain what this even is? I opened it on accident when I first woke up because I thought I was opening the Cadet Missions and it took me into a tutorial I was not even remotely prepared to pay attention to, then everything broke while I was dinking around in it, and then I just decided to skip the whole thing.

I've asked around a bit and from what I can tell, it is a new thing designed to get us to spend our permanent chronitons to complete temporary missions to earn temporary bonuses which makes the card art temporarily worse but which allows you to make cards temporarily strong enough to do harder temporary missions to earn temporary buffs? Do I have that right?

(The bit in the first paragraph is real, I really don't know what any of this is. The second paragraph is highly sarcastic, I cannot figure out why anybody would want to do this. I claimed those packs in the Portal which gave me a bunch of random stuff I have no idea what any of it is or why I would want it and it made all my cards gold which makes them all look the same which is annoying as hell, all so I can complete temporary missions for no benefit?)

First paragraph…..good morning.

Second paragraph: 😂😂😂 thank you. A good laugh was needed

Third paragraph agreed.
  • Options

Making your strongest cards even stronger will help you in voyages, shuttles, and Gauntlet too
  • Options

You can increase every crews voyage stats by 2700, some by 3000. e.g. chancellor L'Rell by 3120.

I expect to see 16 hours voyages before Christmas, 18 hours a few months later. 20 hours is theoretically possible.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it is glitching again. The timer said a new challenge should have started, but it looks like it didn’t. I tried to run missions just to work towards opening Quipment slots and the first time I spent chrons to finish a tube I got an error message and could not run the mission, but I did lose my approx 85 chrons. As of now, the feature is again unplayable for me.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it is glitching again. The timer said a new challenge should have started, but it looks like it didn’t. I tried to run missions just to work towards opening Quipment slots and the first time I spent chrons to finish a tube I got an error message and could not run the mission, but I did lose my approx 85 chrons. As of now, the feature is again unplayable for me.

Yep, can’t play it as well. Given time of day in USA suspect we won’t see any action on this for some hours.
  • Options
    Yeah, I spent some chrons to fill a container also. I hope that when they “fix” this again that it does not reset those regular missions many of us had to re-play.
  • Options
    [SJ] Yorkster[SJ] Yorkster ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023

Same here... Having lost the chronitons, first mission (Infinite Welcome) has disappeared now in the UI. I haven't attempted to run any of the others!

Infinite Welcome is playable from the galaxy map for me FYI

tksmnmcgylid.png

Edit: working now, looks like it was a DST bug
  • Options

Same here... Having lost the chronitons, first mission (Infinite Welcome) has disappeared now in the UI. I haven't attempted to run any of the others!

Infinite Welcome is playable from the galaxy map for me FYI

tksmnmcgylid.png

Edit: working now, looks like it was a DST bug

Not working for me.
  • Options
    Yeah, I spent some chrons to fill a container also. I hope that when they “fix” this again that it does not reset those regular missions many of us had to re-play.
    24wbyvur2q6c.png
    seeing this as well although they are now warpable
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working for me now. Sounds like there is still a dst glitch causing a problem in that first hour.

The missions resetting one hour after dailies was a suspicious sign.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    It's working for me now. Sounds like there is still a dst glitch causing a problem in that first hour.

The missions resetting one hour after dailies was a suspicious sign.

Still not working for me