Home The Bridge
Options

2024 Convergence Day Object Event - Free 1/5 of each crew just for fusing the SRs in each mega

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see where Elder Saru comes from?

As for the event: I don't mind. Sure some of them will be difficult to obtain, but I like the general concept. I respect those who disagree. But for my two cents I'm alright with it.

I do agree it should come with 5 free crew slots. But I would never expect them to do that.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

As for the event: I don't mind. Sure some of them will be difficult to obtain, but I like the general concept. I respect those who disagree. But for my two cents I'm alright with it.

I do agree it should come with 5 free crew slots. But I would never expect them to do that.

In the OE, Fusing/Leveling the proper Crew.

On the show, from when they solved the Burn añd he stayed on Kaminar to help Su'Kal settle in and be accepted.

l2wacdwuxwu4.png
    scaaufpm09bd.png
    xrls058othv6.png
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a crew slot sale on right now, for another 10 hours or so anyway. I assume that this is the reason.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    WRG needs to increase their font size in communications and event text. It becomes too easy to ignore messages because they're unreadable, also does a disservice to the writer and the mini-stories being told.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

WTF Saru comes from the last three objectives in the OE, three weeks away if you get the legendary on week 3.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. That is what I had thought. I was just not sure how someone had already immortalized him. I thought I was missing something.
  • Options
    Thank you. That is what I had thought. I was just not sure how someone had already immortalized him. I thought I was missing something.

Dabo Wheel. Once Crew are in the Vault, they can appear in Dabo.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    edited January 16

Is the first Convergence Day BeGold late? Two 490 Dilithium Ferengi Packs in the Portal, but not the BeGold.

eyzas232mdzm.jpg

ey5yx2dmdh5z.png

• Options
    Is the first Convergence Day BeGold late? Two 490 Dilithium Ferengi Packs in the Portal, but not the BeGold.

eyzas232mdzm.jpg

ey5yx2dmdh5z.png

It is there now.
  • Options

eyzas232mdzm.jpg

ey5yx2dmdh5z.png

It is there now.

I was just in the game. I'll have to restart.

Thanx!

👍🖖👍🖖👍
  • Options
    Restarted the tablet. Still no BeGold.
  • Options
    To clarify, the BeGolds are supposed to be separate from the free The Sisko.

xnddo29hbjbx.png
  • Options
    You should have had a Convergence Day behold offering Mariachi Q, Seven in Silver or Convergence Day Quark. At least that’s what showed up for me.
  • Options
    You should have had a Convergence Day behold offering Mariachi Q, Seven in Silver or Convergence Day Quark. At least that’s what showed up for me.

I'll restart the Tablet again. All I have new is the Ferengi Packs.
  • Options

I'll restart the Tablet again. All I have new is the Ferengi Packs.

I did not receive it either, but others in my Fleet did. I am going to put in a ticket.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've not seen it either
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Two of the three I need 🌟s for. I'll send a Ticket, as well, I guess.
  • Options
    Zsa Zsa GaborgZsa Zsa Gaborg ✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    I wonder if it depends on what platform people are on. FWIW I’m on iOS. Maybe they are behind updating the others?
  • Options
    Correction, I WOULD send a Ticket, except their "help" desk keeps sending stuff to the WRONG E-mail, which I have not had access to for literally years and which Shan helped me change, also literally years ago.....

• Options
    I wonder if it depends on what platform people are on. FWIW I’m on iOS. Maybe they are behind updating the others?

I'm on Android. Wonder about the others who did not get it.
  • Options
    I haven’t seen it either. I’m playing on iOS.
  • Options
    I haven'g received it on Android, and also checked on Windows. Will now check on Facebook (browser based). If it turns up on FB, I'll let y'all know.
  • Options
    I haven'g received it on Android, and also checked on Windows. Will now check on Facebook (browser based). If it turns up on FB, I'll let y'all know.

I'm checking the Windows version now. That'll take about an hour on the kneetop.....
  • Options
    No joy on Windows version.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16
    Nothing on iOS and nothing on android.
  • Options
    Yet again, deafening silence from the company about an issue.....
  • Options
    Greetings Captains, Apologies for the inconvenience. The team has been notified
  • Options
    I have to admit I really disappointed in this event. Requiring Crew that is only available via getting a top placing in events just **tsk tsk**. In the 7 years playing this game I have never managed to get a top 1500 placing in the events always getting sniped, as I have to work during the end of the events! It just feels like this complete event is pay to win, they could have given top 10,000 1* of the require crew to make things happen. So annoying having an event I cannot really take part in, so annoying I cannot just dismiss the banner and ignore the whole thing as this is not for me. Who know who is its for as it not like I am not a paying play who is vip 13. I already have have a fully fused level 100 Fascination Lwaxana so the one crew I could do I have to waste my time doing again.

I really wonder why I still play this game, the rate legendaries are minted and the lack of legendary availability means, I am probably never going to get 1 of each crew! Its so stupid however 1/2 the crew in this game is "legendary".
  • Options
    Portal pulls in general have disappeared.
    rpugr9jfgmov.jpg

I can't redeem my rewards from the gauntlet.
  • Options
    Uhm I hope the premium portals I had sitting there are going to come back!