Home The Bridge
Options

2024 Convergence Day Object Event - Free 1/5 of each crew just for fusing the SRs in each mega

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    8095fdgtdsaz.png
    My wrap up pack loot.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG seems terrible in this pack, or maybe it's broken.... hard to tell for sure. I opened 24 packs for 9360 dilithium.

I got one pack with no event characters in it... no idea how that happened. I'm guessing there's at least one error in the pack to cause that to happen.
    I got 2 non-event legendaries, and around 10 non-event super-rares which, half of which were duplicates, which wasn't so bad.

My distribution of event drops in those 24 packs:
    Ulia: 0
    Migleemo: 0
    Steward Kyheem: 0
    Scorpion Tendi: 1
    Warship Yar: 2
    Vindica Mariner: 3
    Mr. Homn: 5
    Nausicaan Thug: 5
    Kazon Sesko: 8

My experience is far from scientific, but it still seems like it's a pretty poor distribution of cards. Did anybody do any better?

Friendly reminder: players can get the pack exclusive cards as an option in a Behold or Begold. So there's a chance you didn't realize one of the options was event crew, especially if it showed up at the end of the pack (and was an old card). I can attest, from opening a LOT of packs, each event crew is in there.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1508 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    i had Dak'rah, Thug and Fascination Troi drop - don't think the packs are broken - but RNG & portal update = dilution

I got 3x Maab, 2x Troi, 1x Sisko & 1x Kodrak + some useful non-event SR + legendaries.

But no Dak'rah :(
    Him I needed the most.
  • Options
    CalhounCalhoun ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Used all my dil to open five mega packs. Three Seskas, two Thugs. This is why I don’t spend money on the game any more.