Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Imperial Decree - 12/14

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Am I the only one who thinks the uncanny similarity to Christopher Walken is a feature, not a flaw?
    Seeing Data from a universe where Christopher Walken played him in the well-received 1978-1985 PTS series, Star Trek: Phase II, intrigues me. It's an interesting twist for DB to be including real-world alternate timelines as well as Trek ones.

B)
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks the uncanny similarity to Christopher Walken is a feature, not a flaw?
    Seeing Data from a universe where Christopher Walken played him in the well-received 1978-1985 PTS series, Star Trek: Phase II, intrigues me. It's an interesting twist for DB to be including real-world alternate timelines as well as Trek ones.

B)

Bout as much fun as his Han Solo screen test.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Imperial Decree

Event Factions: Terran Empire, Klingon-Cardassian Empire, Ferengi Alliance

Wow so not just an "Alliance" anymore? ;)
  • Options
    xs3q6c1x55kg.png
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    xs3q6c1x55kg.png

Seconded
  • Options
    collegehumor.f0d4a82cfb0894c20fc2a62d4234872c.jpg
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who else is gonna be pulling for the Ferengi Alliance as the faction winner in this event!?!? Anyone?...... Anyone?.... *crickets*
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Who else is gonna be pulling for the Ferengi Alliance as the faction winner in this event!?!? Anyone?...... Anyone?.... *crickets*
    1. Stat-wise it's middle of Terran megaevent.
    2. Fluff-wise it's about actually honestly making TE better place to live in Terran shuttles.

FA don't stand a chance at all.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    2. Fluff-wise it's about actually honestly making TE better place to live in Terran shuttles.

Not to mention the huge numbers of Terran emblems required for all the event crew..

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »

Not to mention the huge numbers of Terran emblems required for all the event crew..

Very much this. On the bright side, I finally have my 2* Mirror Picard Fully Equipped at 100.

And just two more successful Shuttle Runs for the third Star!!!!!

g60oqrY.jpg

g60oqrY.jpg

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Very much this. On the bright side, I finally have my 2* Mirror Picard Fully Equipped at 100.

g60oqrY.jpg

g60oqrY.jpg

Scott

Awesome. I have a 2/5 FE but that’s largely through excessive use of the replicator!
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭

Not to mention?
    Oh, wait... what did you think I mean by stat-wise here if not "they give stuff relevant to event"?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

g60oqrY.jpg

g60oqrY.jpg

Scott

Awesome. I have a 2/5 FE but that’s largely through excessive use of the replicator!

Replicated a lot, after the Level Fifty Double Up. A LOT

He is kind of Awesome at Level 100, FE in the Gauntlet:

7OffVCu.jpg

7OffVCu.jpg

{Other obviously was NOT Level 100, FE.}

JeHjxHe.jpg

JeHjxHe.jpg

Sent Sito back to the Lower Decks......

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."