Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Imperial Decree - 12/14

Comments

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I really recommend is that they add Mirror characters that were seen in the series. Characters such as Mirror Sulu, Mirror McCoy, Mirror Scotty, Mirror Chekov, And the Captain’s Woman from the Mirror universe Lt. Marlena Moreau. Also, I believe that Janice Rand is underrepresented and highly wish that Disruptor Beam would add Cmdr. Janice Rand from the U.S.S. Excelsior. And one more thing, Female Q, Civil War Q, and Q’s Son could also be a great add. I would buy any of these characters.

...They are adding Mirror characters that were seen in the series. Obviously the TNG characters weren't, but Mirror Vic was in the show and so was Mirror Trip.

Unless by "the series" you specifically mean TOS?
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I really recommend is that they add Mirror characters that were seen in the series. Characters such as Mirror Sulu, Mirror McCoy, Mirror Scotty, Mirror Chekov, And the Captain’s Woman from the Mirror universe Lt. Marlena Moreau. Also, I believe that Janice Rand is underrepresented and highly wish that Disruptor Beam would add Cmdr. Janice Rand from the U.S.S. Excelsior. And one more thing, Female Q, Civil War Q, and Q’s Son could also be a great add. I would buy any of these characters.

In addition to the above, you do know from the prior iteration, Mirror Reed as well as Mirror Jadzia Dax were from actual real on TV series episodes right?
  • I do believe that the IDW version of Mirror Data that I posted earlier in this thread looks much, MUCH better than Christopher Walken Data.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI a new bug (for my fleet anyways) has popped up. In buying a pull, premium, credit, or shuttles, the screen freezes. A work around is available in this thread if you plan on buying event packs today

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2204/portal-pulls-causing-lockups-since-3-1#latest
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    It sure seems like it! That would be awesome! A high ENG proficiency is long overdue. AND it's on a 3 stat character! NICE! :)

90jbgyi9x7yz.png

Mirror Data (New) 5* Legendary
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: ENG 1141 (163-367), SEC 967 (143 - 292), SCI 598 (45 -121)
    Traits: Mirror Universe, Android, Terran Empire, Starfleet, Resourceful, Saboteur

LMAO! Nevermind.... Data's rolls are terrible. I'll still go for him, but I won't dump money on packs like I was planning to do.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow those proficiency rolls are putrid
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Well, I apologize for getting everyone's hopes up. I just saw that (22-80) and I assumed since it started like Mirror Picard's, it would end in a similar place.

In a way I'm a bit relieved, because I have North Star Tucker and One, and I really didn't want them to be eclipsed so hard!
    New data is very similar to RAF Obrien FYI. Just with science.
  • Well, I apologize for getting everyone's hopes up. I just saw that (22-80) and I assumed since it started like Mirror Picard's, it would end in a similar place.

In a way I'm a bit relieved, because I have North Star Tucker and One, and I really didn't want them to be eclipsed so hard!

Lol I was right there with you. Maybe it's a typo in the event notes??? That would be cool
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some unfused stats:

Mirror Data 
FE 1/5 level 100
    ENG 751 (163-367)
    SEC 519 (143-292)
    SCI 373 (45-121)

Mirror Vic Fontaine
    FE 1/4 level 100
    DIP 255 (180-379)
    SEC 614 (142-312)
  • JERI RYANJERI RYAN ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    My ... God,
    Whose six year old is doing the artwork now ?
    I have literally been awake waiting for 11AM to hit so I could buy the Mirror Data offer (as I usually do every week), but
    I ... am ... not... buying ... this ... monstrosity.
    Purely because I'm spending $100 on art this god-awful, even worse than Mirror Reed (if that was even possible).
    Unnecessary comment removed ˜Shan
  • Every week the artwork gets worse and worse. I won't be making an effort for any of these new characters. Artwork trumps stats for me and many others. The likenesses of both of these characters are unrecognizable to me... I didn't realize that was Mirror Vic until I read it. The earlier art of Vic in the club looks exactly like him.

Please DB, get some new artists on staff or spend more time on these illustrations. This game seems to be your cash cow yet you're letting quality slip.
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    JERI RYAN wrote: »
    My ... God,
    Whose six year old is doing the artwork now ?
    I have literally been awake waiting for 11AM to hit so I could buy the Mirror Data offer (as I usually do every week), but
    I ... am ... not... buying ... this ... monstrosity.
    Purely because I'm spending $100 on art this god-awful, even worse than Mirror Reed (if that was even possible).
    Unnecessary comment removed ˜Shan

DB didn't do the art for this Data it was from the actual comic. I don't think that makes it any better but I just state for clarification. I will be staying away from this event pack just to make sure I don't accidentally end up with a Data now.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have Vic's FF/FE stats?
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭

They're in the announcement post.
    edited December 2017
    Amphistaff wrote: »

My bad. Thanks.

Edit: I only see his unfused stats. I'm looking for his 4/4 stats.
    It is true, the angle for data is straight from the comics and why we had hoped for another image to be used. It looked bad in there and it does in the game. Some other images would have been perfect

My bad. Thanks.

It's there my friend
    w2yadl49rwxi.png

• The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

My bad. Thanks.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2215/faction-event-notes-imperial-decree-and-trait-addition-12-14#latest

You have to go to the announcement in the Starfleet Communications section of the forums.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

My bad. Thanks.

Mirror Data (New) 5* Legendary
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: ENG 1141 (163-367), SEC 967 (143 - 292), SCI 598 (45 -121)
    Traits: Mirror Universe, Android, Terran Empire, Starfleet, Resourceful, Saboteur

Mirror Vic Fontaine (New) 4*
    Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 483 (180-379), SEC 845 (142-312)
    Traits: Desperate, Human, Survivalist, Artist, Musician, Marksman, Mirror Universe, Terran Empire

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2215/faction-event-notes-imperial-decree-and-trait-addition-12-14#latest
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Announcement post meaning Starfleet Communication forum. That's where the official event notes are posted every week.

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I understand that you have concerns about the art of crew.
    To have a central thread and in the hopes of decluttering event posts, I have created a dedicated thread in Engineering Room.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/2217/art-feedback/p1?new=1

Please use it from now on, thank you!

• Not in game at the moment, but I really hope trip is threshold so I can just take a vacation after I get the second Picard star.

This weeks other prizes just aren't worth my effort. I'll level up / level out other crew, do Voyages at full capacity instead of the B-Crew for events.

Sad.
    Really would have loved to have gotten..

j0zvc5qqaaor.jpg
    Thanks guys for the info.
  • Not in game at the moment, but I really hope trip is threshold so I can just take a vacation after I get the second Picard star.

This weeks other prizes just aren't worth my effort. I'll level up / level out other crew, do Voyages at full capacity instead of the B-Crew for events.

Sad.
    Really would have loved to have gotten..

j0zvc5qqaaor.jpg

Trip is threshold
  • It is true, the angle for data is straight from the comics and why we had hoped for another image to be used. It looked bad in there and it does in the game. Some other images would have been perfect

That's not entirely accurate. The art that's been pointed to as being the source (including on Memory Beta) is a prototype sketch from the back of the comic. The actual comic Data, well, looks like Data.

Image-62-600x918.jpg
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
    I'm just saying the comic goes from this

cuiww9dj8tal.jpg

To this
    c4e3x88tnntc.jpg

In different frames. So while one looks more life like the other one isn't as good. IMHO. I didn't want to post actual frames from the comics but you can see it online. Alot of of the characters do this. Some frames are better than others

• Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll still be playing for top 1000, simply as a public service, to rid the game of another Fake Data. Thank you DB for at least ensuring that I will rarely see this abomination in gauntlet.
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Wow all those muscles and implants and he’s gonna be a pushover in the gauntlet arena. Crossing my fingers for mirror Naomi Wildman next time!