Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Triple Threat (rerun) - 01/04

Comments

• Options
    Yep, countless upon countless threads about the CULTURE of WASTE (the all-caps were very important). So no more "waste", and this person doesn't even post anymore.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, countless upon countless threads about the CULTURE of WASTE (the all-caps were very important). So no more "waste", and this person doesn't even post anymore.

And lots of 3/4s on faction events requiring honor or pack purchase to FF......
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added the following to the OP:
    Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Dukat, variants of Khan, variants of K'Ehleyr, all crew with the Cardassian trait, and all crew with the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance trait.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Added the following to the OP:
    Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Dukat, variants of Khan, variants of K'Ehleyr, all crew with the Cardassian trait, and all crew with the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance trait.

Thank you Shan.
  • Options
    Great, another torchbearer orc. In a galaxy. With one horrid 4*, and one I have immortalized already. Easy pass. Threshold and out, maybe, if the new is threshold.

Yep. I airlock every STD character as a rule anyway, so this one is a total pass for me.
  • Options
    This will **tsk tsk** as much as the crappy conclusion to the mega event. Perhaps we can get another free legend that everyone has.
  • Options
    What a waste of money and time!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will **** as much as the crappy conclusion to the mega event. Perhaps we can get another free legend that everyone has.

Actually I'm not sure the turnout will be strong enough to pop the DB servers again.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    "Small bonus" characters:
    Non-Cardassian KCA:
    None...Mirror Intendant Kira and Mirror Regent Worf would be the only potential ones that this would apply to...but they both have the Cardassian trait already, so I'm not sure why they bothered adding the trait.

Maybe they will take this time to fix that bull-Shran and take Cardassian off of both of them and Klingon off of Kira. Mirror Garak doesn't have the Klingon trait ffs so lets get this stuff in order.

Also @Peachtree Rex Mirror K'Hellyer does not have the Cardassian trait and also isn't small bonus crew.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    http://tenforwardloungers.freecluster.eu
  • Options
    Great, another torchbearer orc. In a galaxy. With one horrid 4*, and one I have immortalized already. Easy pass. Threshold and out, maybe, if the new is threshold.

Yep. I airlock every STD character as a rule anyway, so this one is a total pass for me.

This seems an awfully nearsighted rule, most of the Discovery 4*s are fantastic. Show, characters, artwork all aside they are tops for my shuttle crew so I'll take em.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-Cardassian KCA:
    None...Mirror Intendant Kira and Mirror Regent Worf would be the only potential ones that this would apply to...but they both have the Cardassian trait already, so I'm not sure why they bothered adding the trait.

Maybe they will take this time to fix that bull-Shran and take Cardassian off of both of them and Klingon off of Kira. Mirror Garak doesn't have the Klingon trait ffs so lets get this stuff in order.

If they are fixing stuff like that, it would be the proper time to fix Godfather Jadzia Dax, since that has been promised for MONTHS
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non-Cardassian KCA:

Also @Peachtree Rex Mirror K'Hellyer does not have the Cardassian trait and also isn't small bonus crew.

She is main event crew, not small bonus crew (what I was listing)
  • Options
    And yet, she is somehow listed under your Cardassians @Peachtree Rex
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

No kidding. Seconded.

I've airlocked enough Young Khans and Mirror K'Ehlyers to have at least a second and most of a third. That Dukat, while easily the best Trek villain of all time, ѕuсks badly. Horrid skills all around and commonly available traits. Does the fantastic Marc Alaimo a great disservice. And what the Voq is this? Another Space Orc of Mordor? No, thanks. You know what? Not "thanks". Just No.
  • Options
    If you want to try to guess along with DB, the first time this event was played, there was no 2*. Instead, there were two copies of 3* Klingon Dukat in the solo thresholds. If you wanted to fully fuse him, you had to rank between #7501-10000. (In those days, we didn't have cumulative rank rewards, so anyone who ranked higher than that ended the event with a 2/3 Dukat.) Given that there still aren't any obvious 2* alternatives, it seems probable that he'll return in that capacity.

I'm guessing that Glinn Damar will be the 2* threshold reward.
  • Options
    Darxide wrote: »

No kidding. Seconded.

I've airlocked enough Young Khans and Mirror K'Ehlyers to have at least a second and most of a third. That Dukat, while easily the best Trek villain of all time, ѕuсks badly. Horrid skills all around and commonly available traits. Does the fantastic Marc Alaimo a great disservice. And what the Voq is this? Another Space Orc of Mordor? No, thanks. You know what? Not "thanks". Just No.

That thing with Wraithy Dukat was a good story. I liked it.

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭

Whoop all the more for me. Blummin love discovery and can’t wait for Sunday. If I was going to airlock any series it’d be ENT which was mostly awful.

Keep em coming DB! When do we get plateface?
  • Options

Hehehe. I have the same rule.
  • Options

I think a lot of us have the same rule when it comes to anything Discovery. Also after DBs blunder I can't imagine anyone will be opening their wallets for this.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

I think a lot of us have the same rule when it comes to anything Discovery. Also after DBs blunder I can't imagine anyone will be opening their wallets for this.

There will always be some but it will be reduced. I think some folks want Dukat as well. (shrug) I'm not too too excited about this one but not sure what I'm gonna do.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    How is it a rerun if the prizes are different?

Surely a re-run should have the same outcomes and allow players to FF existing cards or sit it out thus allowing newer players the chance of winning?

It is not a rerun it is a "reimagining"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfused stats for Torchbearer Voq

FE 1/4 level 100
    CMD 267 (193-456)
    DIP 600 (152-317)
    SEC 382 (53-131)
  • Options
    How is it a rerun if the prizes are different?

Surely a re-run should have the same outcomes and allow players to FF existing cards or sit it out thus allowing newer players the chance of winning?

It is not a rerun it is a "reimagining"

KOT9Pkl.jpg

KOT9Pkl.jpg
    Shan wrote: »
    Unfused stats for Torchbearer Voq

FE 1/4 level 100
    CMD 267 (193-456)
    DIP 600 (152-317)
    SEC 382 (53-131)

• Options
    So Glad i levelled up my 1/4* K'heyler for this event..... and back to normal Threshold rewards, nothing extra to aim for after 130k.......
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be interested to see what happens with the community rewards this weekend.
  • Options

They should be normal goals. Let me look.

300,000,000 for KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

600,000,000 for Voq.

1,000,000,000 for the Premium Ten Pull.

Scott

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant if the community will get to the premium pull with the boycott.
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭

They should be normal goals. Let me look.

300,000,000 for KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!

600,000,000 for Voq.

1,000,000,000 for the Premium Ten Pull.

Scott

This is Young Khan... “Have you ever read Milton Captain”...