Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Triple Threat (rerun) - 01/04

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Triple Threat (rerun)
Event Type: Galaxy
Event Crew: Torchbearer Voq 4* (New), Pah-wraith Cult Dukat 5* (Existing), Young Khan 4* (Existing), and Mirror K'Ehleyr 4* (existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/04 until Monday 01/08
Event Phase Change: Saturday 01/06

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Dukat, variants of Khan, variants of K'Ehleyr, all crew with the Cardassian trait, and all crew with the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance trait.

Unfused stats for Torchbearer Voq

FE 1/4 level 100
CMD 267 (193-456)
DIP 600 (152-317)
SEC 382 (53-131)

Comments

• Options
    Nice. Another shot at Torchbearer will be cool. Maybe some Discovery schematics please?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Rerun! w00t! Thank you! Just out of curiosity was Torchbearer Voq supposed to be 5*, or do we have 3 4*s this event?
  • Options
    Nice. Another shot at Torchbearer will be cool. Maybe some Discovery schematics please?

Voq, not Rejac
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, another torchbearer orc. In a galaxy. With one horrid 4*, and one I have immortalized already. Easy pass. Threshold and out, maybe, if the new is threshold.
  • Options
    @Shan , there are three 4* crew and only one 5* crew. I believe this is a mistake. Please confirm rarity of the new crew.
    F2P/VIP 0 for LIFE!
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    A chance to FF my young Khan. IF i have any chrons left after trying to get Troi this weekend.
  • Options
    I'll go ahead and speculate that Voq is a 5*. On replays, they tend to add a 5* and make the old one pack-only.

If that's the case, then, yay! I can get forth stars for Khan and Kehleyr from community rewards.
  • Options
    The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    @Shan , there are three 4* crew and only one 5* crew. I believe this is a mistake. Please confirm rarity of the new crew.

I bet Voq is a 5*. I dunno how 3 4*s would work with rewards.... unless they are creating a new reward structure?!?!? :wink:
  • Options
    I'll be spending next week working on my existing crew, it seems. I'm cool with that.
  • Options

Voq, not Rejac

Oh right...it’s new
    Oh well I’m in...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless the game randomly gives me a Dukat before the event I don't see the point in trying too hard next week. I'll thaw out K'Ehleyr and Khan anyways to make life easy.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confirming that the information posted is correct, for this event we have 3x 4* crew, one being new with Voq - and 1x 5*.
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks Shan! :)
  • Options
    Hmm, I can't imagine one of the purple special offers won't be for Voq, so either Khan or K'Ehleyr must be pack only.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Confirming that the information posted is correct, for this event we have 3x 4* crew, one being new with Voq - and 1x 5*.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking forward to skipping this event. I'll be able to work on the pile of untrained 4/4s I have.
  • Options
    Ugh..
    I hope I'm very wrong with this bet..

But I bet there is no community 10x :(
    Just 1 of each 4*

Say it ain't so @Shan !
    Say it ain't so !!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh..
    I hope I'm very wrong with this bet..

But I bet there is no community 10x :(
    Just 1 of each 4*

Say it ain't so @Shan !
    Say it ain't so !!

This has happened before. It's really not shocking. One of the 4* will be pack only, the other two will be threshold/rank. It's just like any other event repeat, except they swapped a 4* instead of the 5*.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    50/50 on the crew for me, but Galaxy=pass. Thresholds & out.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    I appreciate having such info early. Something that is never included is which 2* crew is featured. We always have one. I would like to know who it is to unthaw them ahead of time or to not airlock them and get them ready when I get them. For instance, I anticipated Janeway this time, so I didn't airlock her when I got her as I usually do. She has been helpful from the start. Knowing the character will help. Thank you.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event Crew: Torchbearer Voq 4* (New), Pah-wraith Cult Dukat 5* (Existing), Young Khan 4* (Existing), and Mirror K'Ehleyr 4* (existing)

Cool. When did this one originally run? Because I think it was before my time!!!!!

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool. When did this one originally run? Because I think it was before my time!!!!!

Scott
    Original event ran Sept 15, 2016

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Events

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny that it involves another mirror crew right after the mega.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish you guys could offer paying customers a guaranteed way of getting something of value from every pack and not near-certainty we are going to throw away $10 for 1% towards a future citation.

Oh, they could, it's their stated business model and intention not to. There are several ways to adjust honor to make packs more appealing, even a variable and temporary buff, but we've been told multiple times that DB has absolutely zero intention of even considering reworking honor for dismissing crew.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan
    I appreciate having such info early. Something that is never included is which 2* crew is featured. We always have one. I would like to know who it is to unthaw them ahead of time or to not airlock them and get them ready when I get them. For instance, I anticipated Janeway this time, so I didn't airlock her when I got her as I usually do. She has been helpful from the start. Knowing the character will help. Thank you.

Related crew come out on Tuesday. Yes, that is a reduction and we want them all with the event, but it's not changing. The fact that you get a 2* and 3* are irrelevant for bonus purposes. They get the standard 2x related bonus. As a general assumption, all variants of the existing characters will get the 2x bonus. So if you have any Dukhat, Khans, or K'Ehleyrs, keep them.
  • Options
    @Shan

If you want to try to guess along with DB, the first time this event was played, there was no 2*. Instead, there were two copies of 3* Klingon Dukat in the solo thresholds. If you wanted to fully fuse him, you had to rank between #7501-10000. (In those days, we didn't have cumulative rank rewards, so anyone who ranked higher than that ended the event with a 2/3 Dukat.) Given that there still aren't any obvious 2* alternatives, it seems probable that he'll return in that capacity.
  • Options

Scott

The first run was 15-19 September 2016. The Wiki has further details if you're interested. For instance, the three factions that time were:

Augments (represented by Young Khan)
    Cardassian Union (represented by Pah-wraith Cult Dukat)
    Klingon-Cardassian Alliance (represented by Mirror K'Ehleyr)

Personally, I could still use a bunch of Medical Experiments, so I'd be happy to see an Augment victory.