Home The Bridge

What Happens When DB Runs Out Of Characters

Comments

• PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what will be a much more confusing problem is when we have 50 Janeways, and the event limits variants to only seasons 1-2 Janeways so we don't have too many. I'm horribly bad at figuring out which seasons an episode was in...

I don't think DB is even capable of doing that nor are do I think they are crazy enough to try.

They'll just introduce 10 Seat Shuttles.

• Pallidyne wrote: »
    I think what will be a much more confusing problem is when we have 50 Janeways, and the event limits variants to only seasons 1-2 Janeways so we don't have too many. I'm horribly bad at figuring out which seasons an episode was in...

I don't think DB is even capable of doing that nor are do I think they are crazy enough to try.

They'll just introduce 10 Seat Shuttles.

Never doubt what DB is capable of, they gave us 23rd century Martok after all.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's plenty still to go!

5* Salamander Paris

yugitc1uo6du.jpg

Fully Fused, can be combined with 5* Salamander Janeway to create

6* Salamander Babies
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • latest?cb=20130424025102&path-prefix=en

We have so many great characters they haven't even pulled yet.

No doubt Commander Shelby should have been added already. Kudos for bringing her up.
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    19th Century Guinan from Times Arrow.
    20th Century McCoy and Edith from The City on the Edge of Forever.
    There are plenty of time travel episodes that have a lot of characters.

No more Janeways. I already have morning Janeway, evening Janeway, Mirror Janeway, one cup of coffee Janeway, two cups of coffee Janeway, angry Janway, calm Janeway, amused Janeway, hungry Janeway, thoughtful Janeway and more.

aeys7t5ks2dd.png
  • Sorry OP but this game has not yet begun to fight. There hundreds more characters to go.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    19th Century Guinan from Times Arrow.
    20th Century McCoy and Edith from The City on the Edge of Forever.
    There are plenty of time travel episodes that have a lot of characters.

No more Janeways. I already have morning Janeway, evening Janeway, Mirror Janeway, one cup of coffee Janeway, two cups of coffee Janeway, angry Janway, calm Janeway, amused Janeway, hungry Janeway, thoughtful Janeway and more.

aeys7t5ks2dd.png

But but... we don't have Shannon O'Donnel (1159 Janeway)!
  • I would agree with most people there are so many characters and DB will shutdown this game before that time comes
  • WOLF 359 wrote: »
    At some point, even the most diehard of fans/players will not care about Sisko #29 from when he was wearing different pants, no matter his stats.

They might not care about a Sisko with different pants but I'm sure someone at DB thinks they'll pay for a Janeway with different pants
    Immortalized crew count:
    27×1★; 45×2★; 72×3★; 121×4★; 14×5★

FE, not fused crew count:
    0×2★; 0×3★; 18×4★; 21×5★
  • j3jr1w75qc9m.jpg

Roga Danar
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai

• No more Janeways. I already have morning Janeway, evening Janeway, Mirror Janeway, one cup of coffee Janeway, two cups of coffee Janeway, angry Janway, calm Janeway, amused Janeway, hungry Janeway, thoughtful Janeway and more.

aeys7t5ks2dd.png

Reminds me of this: http://emotioneric.com/

Ah, the early days of the Internet where weird.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Reminds me of this: http://emotioneric.com/

Ah, the early days of the Internet where weird.

Ah, I loved Eric Conveys An Emotion! I remember being so sad when he stopped doing them.

Edit: Neglected to include obvious pic with this post...
    mjv8q4r4aww3.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
    Let me just say:

Florist Q

They are far from out of stuff they can add.

{Not disparaging the Card, just an example of one that people might not have ever guessed would drop.}

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    I'm just going to leave this right here.

1bp9hk81nxz1.jpg

Infinite Exercise Suit Janeway would have to also be added......

Because, Janeway.......

Scott

• Sirna Kolrami

ybsgyoyjly7o.jpg
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
  • i93a08ku0bym.png

Captain Tryla Scott
  • b6j7gi4vazyf.jpg

Governor Worf
  • I'm just going to leave this right here.

1bp9hk81nxz1.jpg

Apparently I missed the time travel back to 1980 episode of TNG.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

The Price
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I'm just gonna leave this here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JnZGJRlk_o

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I don't think we got the American version of Full House over here, but that intro is inspired.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • The fact that this thread shares the first page of the forum with so many other threads requesting characters tells you everything you need to know.

So far, STT can't keep up with Discovery. They *just* started going through the comic book characters. They haven't got the rights to the new movies yet. They'll never go though all the characters even if they want to.

Plus, they can create new characters if they feel like it. Most non-canon mediums using the franchise do so. Convergence Quark et al. are already a step in that direction.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • I look forward to "Cellular Peptide Cake Data" with "Drinking Straw Troi" and "Telephone Freud"
  • There's several thread regarding medical crew alone (which DB has largely ignored) that should already be in the game. We could probably have medical events til the end of the year with those. But like, I'm sure there are still some Commander Barak's floating around they can pull out of nowhere for some variety.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's several thread regarding medical crew alone (which DB has largely ignored) that should already be in the game. We could probably have medical events til the end of the year with those. But like, I'm sure there are still some Commander Barak's floating around they can pull out of nowhere for some variety.

Take it easy on Barak... he was the first Klingon to have a lobster surgically implanted on his head... which led to the Klingons we all know and love today... until DIscovery turned them into Orcs.
  • Kivas Fajo and his Varon-T Disruptor

fca6wfbh0o2z.jpg
  • edited January 2018
    there's also Caitians.. at least few notable in star trek universe.. Mress from animated series..
    that Caitian from movie Star Trek 4...
    latest?cb=20091230030617

Edit: added the pic..
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's several thread regarding medical crew alone (which DB has largely ignored) that should already be in the game. We could probably have medical events til the end of the year with those. But like, I'm sure there are still some Commander Barak's floating around they can pull out of nowhere for some variety.

Take it easy on Barak... he was the first Klingon to have a lobster surgically implanted on his head... which led to the Klingons we all know and love today... until DIscovery turned them into Orcs.

Only one more Mark Lenard character to go!

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals