Home The Bridge

What happened to a new honor store person?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week, another lack of update. Can we please get a date for the switchover?

Heck, I'd be happy to know just the month at this point.

I’m with you. They have a warped sense of “soon”

• As long as they announce his removal before it happens and as long as they announce his replacement before he is removed, I don't care if he stays in the honor shop forever.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I think we've all been sitting with honour burning a hole in our pockets.
    I know I would love to fuse up a ton of different crew with it, most notably some ENG 5*s.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Thinking that we will have one week's notice on the changing of the honor crew, one would expect an announcement on Tuesday or Wednesday. Those would be the mostly likely day for a server change, since the other days would happen during an event. So if we don't hear anything tomorrow, we could reasonably think the change won't happen for two more weeks.
  • I think it will be Wesley!! Yes, another Wesley for sure
  • DB might be waiting to make sure they have answered all the tickets about Mirror Picard. I just got my honor points for him recently. My ticket was taken care of when a representative took care of a newer ticket for an unrelated issue. Would not be surprised if there were still people hoping to get those points to buy Kahless before he disappears.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • A much wiser fleetmate thinks its Surak.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to recall DB saying that after the new year we would see a new person in the honor store. Has there been any word when?

Knowing DB the new year could mean January, or it could be December. I'm not going to hold my breath; I guess any new honour hall crew will probably tie in with another mega event or such nonsense.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Is it in the "too difficult box?"
  • It would be a nice DB gesture to change Honor Hall crew member at once! I have 100k Honor to buy the new Legenday crew, but in the meantime, if this gets looooonnnngggg as it seems it would be, I could be adding a star to Da Vinci for instance and start acumulating Honor once again!
  • It would be a nice DB gesture to change Honor Hall crew member at once! I have 100k Honor to buy the new Legenday crew, but in the meantime, if this gets looooonnnngggg as it seems it would be, I could be adding a star to Da Vinci for instance and start acumulating Honor once again!

The new honor hall legend could cost more than 100k... perhaps 150k...

Honor is a lot easier to come by in game now so the price may rise.
  • I wish they would give us a more concrete date for the Honor Hall update. I think they best thing they could do would be to add the new Honor Hall crew without warning and give players a week of overlap between the two. I think that would make a lot of people happy!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nice DB gesture to change Honor Hall crew member at once! I have 100k Honor to buy the new Legenday crew, but in the meantime, if this gets looooonnnngggg as it seems it would be, I could be adding a star to Da Vinci for instance and start acumulating Honor once again!

That would be awful if they raised it. People would definitely get the torches and pitchforks out and they know it. If you are correct I will eat my words but I really don’t see that happening

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    [VA] NATE wrote: »
    A much wiser fleetmate thinks its Surak.

I hope they save Surak for the repeating crew for a Vulcan mega event. In my opinion it was a mistake to use Kahless as the Honor Hall special character and then use the far more obscure Kortar for the Klingon mega event.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • [VA] NATE wrote: »
    A much wiser fleetmate thinks its Surak.

I hope they save Surak for the repeating crew for a Vulcan mega event. In my opinion it was a mistake to use Kahless as the Honor Hall special character and then use the far more obscure Kortar for the Klingon mega event.

Though, the honor hall was named after the Klingon honor halls. So kahless being part of the honor hall makes sense lol
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nice DB gesture to change Honor Hall crew member at once! I have 100k Honor to buy the new Legenday crew, but in the meantime, if this gets looooonnnngggg as it seems it would be, I could be adding a star to Da Vinci for instance and start acumulating Honor once again!

As someone who calculates that it would take years to get enough honour to FF my existing legendary crew I would like to ask how you get so much.

For some players it could easily take decades. If someone gets 50k honour a month it would take 4 months to level a 1 star Gold which would suggest it could take 10 years to complete 30 characters. How many golds are there now?
  • Patiently waiting with a ton of Honor for Surak to hit the honor hall....
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would give us a more concrete date for the Honor Hall update. I think they best thing they could do would be to add the new Honor Hall crew without warning and give players a week of overlap between the two. I think that would make a lot of people happy!

I'm starting to get the feeling they don't know the date.

They probably asked the Magic 8 Ball when to release him and when it said "Ask again later" it got added to the Soon(™) spreadsheet.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing they are working on getting approval from the actor involved.
  • edited January 2018
    Patiently waiting with a ton of Honor for Surak to hit the honor hall....

Surak from TOS please :)

4us71ckmy1kh.jpg

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    An update from @Shan on the new honor crew would be greatly appreciated
  • Shan did say that there is going to be a 1-week announcement prior to the change, so unless they do a sneak-swap, we should be all safe and informed well in advance.
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭

Sarek from TOS please :)

Sarek from Enterprise please. I'll be happy with either, but the Enterprise version appeared in some of the best episodes ever in Star Trek. Enterprise started out slow, but those episodes were incredibly interesting and well written.
  • Grant77 wrote: »

Sarek from TOS please :)

Sarek from Enterprise please. I'll be happy with either, but the Enterprise version appeared in some of the best episodes ever in Star Trek. Enterprise started out slow, but those episodes were incredibly interesting and well written.

Do you mean Surak from Enterprise?
  • The new Honor Hall Boss will be 500th character released! So 15 more to go in next 5 events!!
  • I wonder if they will replace Stargazer Picard with another 1* character.

...wouldn't be surprised if it's a 1* Janeway...
  • The new Honor Hall Boss will be 500th character released! So 15 more to go in next 5 events!!
    Interesting thought. They could do a rerun or two in there and introduce surak just in time for a vulcan mega event at the start of march.