Home The Bridge

What happened to a new honor store person?

123457»

Comments

• At this point, I could care less.

It's good to know that you still care at least a bit.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    It *is* ridiculous to keep us waiting like this. You have to wonder are they doing it on purpose?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    It *is* ridiculous to keep us waiting like this. You have to wonder are they doing it on purpose?

At this point, I have to imagine that the character is done and is waiting approval of some sort. Likely they need approval from the actor for using his likeness. They expected to have gotten it by now but something is being held up on the actors side.
  • The Great GornholioThe Great Gornholio ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    At this point, I could care less. We've been waiting on info for about 2 months now. 2 months is not "soon" to me.

So I'm going to use my honour as I see fit. More than likely the new person won't roll around until March or April or even after that.

Yeah, I'm getting pretty annoyed too. DBs "Soon" and "Slight" seem to be a little off. Just do it already. You're not building demand, you are building frustration. I'm fairly certain that I'm going to buy the new Honor Store person no matter what, but the wait is tedious. Some more concrete communication would be nice, not "Soon", not "Not this month"

ui6zbfrnqzky.png
  • Maybe they're just waiting for the backlog of support tickets to be cleared, since that's been true for a month today.
  • nomadish wrote: »
    Maybe they're just waiting for the backlog of support tickets to be cleared, since that's been true for a month today.

Hahahaha yeah maybe....
  • The new Honor Hall Boss will be 500th character released! So 15 more to go in next 5 events!!

493 released. Next event has two more. 4 more to go before 500th character and that would be honor hall boss. I guess 512 would be new Gauntlet boss
  • AviTrek wrote: »

At this point, I have to imagine that the character is done and is waiting approval of some sort. Likely they need approval from the actor for using his likeness. They expected to have gotten it by now but something is being held up on the actors side.

If the speculation is correct, and we're expecting Surak, you could be right. Bruce Grey, who played Surak in Enterprise, passed away just before Christmas. That could be complicating rights to likeness and such, perhaps?
  • AviTrek wrote: »

If the speculation is correct, and we're expecting Surak, you could be right. Bruce Grey, who played Surak in Enterprise, passed away just before Christmas. That could be complicating rights to likeness and such, perhaps?

That is sad news.
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I don’t have a confirmed date on when the new crew will appear in the Honor Hall. It’s looking like the earliest possible would be closer to end of the month, but that’s my estimate, and could change.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Unfortunately I don’t have a confirmed date on when the new crew will appear in the Honor Hall. It’s looking like the earliest possible would be closer to end of the month, but that’s my estimate, and could change.

Since both you and Erin said the identity of the new Honor Hall crew is already known why not give some hints? To waken the appetite. Movies, say, also give teaser trailers long in advance to make the audience interested. Or even better let the cat out of the bag. So we know if it could be worth saving up honor. Don´t know why this is covered with so much secrecy.

Also Erin said in the last production update there would be a new Q&A session in january. What happened to that?
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, I could care less.

It's good to know that you still care at least a bit.

I do just a tiny bit, but only a tiny bit.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big question is what properties should the new honor hall person have? We have so many good gauntlet crew that simply another good gauntlet crew member might not be worth 100k.
    Let’s fly!
  • General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Unfortunately I don’t have a confirmed date ....It’s looking like the earliest possible would be closer to end of the month....

There are 11 more "end of the months" left in the calendar year....you didn't specify which month....I see what you did there....very sneaky @Black Pebble
    ;)