Home The Bridge

What happened to a new honor store person?

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they will replace Stargazer Picard with another 1* character.

...wouldn't be surprised if it's a 1* Janeway...

I already suggested one.........
    @Shan
    Will Stargazer Picard be leaving the Honor Hall as well?

Good question.
    If he does, maybe that long desired 1* Janeway can take his place :P Narf !

Stripey Shirt Janeway!!!!!

5huabc5cf1ic.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Someone like Jack Crusher would be a great 1*. Also a really quick cameo appearance and was friends with Stargazer Picard.
  • I just got 45k honour now and I'm wondering should i get a legendary behold or wait for the new character i already got kahless. Ill give it another few weeks i think.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Someone like Jack Crusher would be a great 1*. Also a really quick cameo appearance and was friends with Stargazer Picard.

Excellent idea
  • Durango Alexander would be a nice 1 star
    What about a one or two star Enterprise-D Alexander?

What about Molly?

We have teenager Nog and Jake. We have Annoying Wesley. What about those kids from the DS9 episode where the time something or other made a planet of descendants from the Defiant's crew? What about the half dozen episodes where we see young versions of various main characters? We have a specific episode with kid Picard, kid Guinan, and kid Keiko. There are other youth who could join our crews.

Some of these would make great possible one star honor hall characters. Or characters on general.
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people have suggested that including children younger than say teenager Nog might be crossing a line (this young, no younger).

I don't know if that's true. I just know I don't want kids. Or pets.
    Dralix wrote: »
    Some people have suggested that including children younger than say teenager Nog might be crossing a line (this young, no younger).

Well, sure, Molly would be a bit ridiculous. Same with some of the others. But that Teenager Picard was cool and had the whole command thing down. He would serve well with the other Picards.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, sure, Molly would be a bit ridiculous. Same with some of the others. But that Teenager Picard was cool and had the whole command thing down. He would serve well with the other Picards.

Teenage Feral Molly I could see though.
    (Time's Orphan)
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want Species 8472!
    Don't they come from planet 847 II?
  • Another vote for 8472. But not in the honor hall.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • They should at least announce who it's going to be and how much so people can decide if they want to wait or spend their honour on a legendary behold or citation ?
  • They should at least announce who it's going to be

They will announce it eventually. In the fullness of time. When the moment is ripe.

Possibly five minutes before they release.

Which is going to happen at some unspecific point.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    They should at least announce who it's going to be

They will announce it eventually. In the fullness of time. When the moment is ripe.

Possibly five minutes before they release.

Which is going to happen at some unspecific point.

i.e., Soon™️.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • i.e., Soon™️.

Yes.

I mean, I read "sometime after the New Year" and translated to myself "between New Year and Easter". I see that I am in the minority.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    i.e., Soon™️.

Yes.

I mean, I read "sometime after the New Year" and translated to myself "between New Year and Easter". I see that I am in the minority.

I assumed "soon" meant within the first two weeks of January.

IIRC, there was quite the brouhaha in MAA when Molly Hayes was added. {Marvel Heroes actually whaling on each other, and villains.}

Scott

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Grant77 wrote: »

Love this. Either this or adult Wesley

tuirhnw6g5hb.png
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • i.e., Soon™️.

Yes.

I am starting to think like this...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* Saratoga Sisko - COM/SEC desperate trait for sure

1* Al-Batani Janeway - SCI/COM - in sci officer blue

• i.e., Soon™️.

Yes.

I mean, I read "sometime after the New Year" and translated to myself "between New Year and Easter". I see that I am in the minority
    i.e., Soon™️.

Yes.

I assumed "soon" meant within the first two weeks of January.

They didn't say "soon". They said "sometime after the New Year".

They were very precise in their not committing to a date, you see.
  • I don't post much, but this is me too.

I just want DB to do what they say they are going to do. So far they don't. I am going to exit this game shortly (without fuss; I'll just go quietly) and feel - briefly - disappointed.
    I don't post much, but this is me too.

I just want DB to do what they say they are going to do. So far they don't. I am going to exit this game shortly (without fuss; I'll just go quietly) and feel - briefly - disappointed.

Okay. They said the change would happen "after the New Year". Which is a LOT of wiggle room.....

Unless they later announce "We are not ever going to change the Honour Hall Crew", they have not failed to do it.......

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

1* Al-Batani Janeway - SCI/COM - in sci officer blue

Now that you've put it out there, I think we have our answer.
  • I hope it's not for a while now! Been saving up honor for ages and passed 100k for the new honor store person, but got impatient and blew it on two legendary beholds (which was stupidly impulsive as I didn't get extra stars on anyone, but did get Klingon Bride Jadzia and Maquis Tuvok which are two of my all time fave Trek characters so I'll take it...)
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took sometime after the new year to mean sometime before Christmas 2018.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I hope it's not for a while now! Been saving up honor for ages and passed 100k for the new honor store person, but got impatient and blew it on two legendary beholds (which was stupidly impulsive as I didn't get extra stars on anyone, but did get Klingon Bride Jadzia and Maquis Tuvok which are two of my all time fave Trek characters so I'll take it...)

Whoever and whenever it is, they will be in there for a long time. You’ll have time to build up to 100k again

• Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the transporter de-aged Rascals kids! Picard, Guinan, Ro and Keiko!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!