Home The Bridge

What happened to a new honor store person?

Comments

• Pallidyne wrote: »
    Wondering if its actually going to be a DSC Character....

Tardigrade-infused Stamets, I say.

I'm probably the only to say that, though.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Time Travel Borg Queen Janeway for the Honor Hall, and just plain old Almighty Terran Empress Janeway for the gauntlet.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Wondering if its actually going to be a DSC Character....

Tardigrade-infused Stamets, I say.

I'm probably the only to say that, though.

Might not be that far fetched of a bet. I can get having some DSC. I just hope its not the source for Gauntlet and the Honor Hall both.....
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Admiral Time Travel Borg Queen Janeway for the Honor Hall, and just plain old Almighty Terran Empress Janeway for the gauntlet.
    I think they should just get Kate Mulgrew to dress up like other characters and take her picture. Then we could have Spock Janeway, Data Janeway, Martok Janeway, Weyoun Janeway, etc
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    Probably no updates to Honor Hall this month.

I do know who the character will be, but i think I’m going to have to ask the production team to change it to Stripey Shirt Janeway.

DScottHewitt, C6pilot, Captain_Who, and Magisse have convinced me Janeway is dramatically underrepresented in the game.

Dude I hate you! Just kidding can you tell us who has the Janeway infatuation or is that a taboo topic?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do know who the character will be, but i think I’m going to have to ask the production team to change it to Stripey Shirt Janeway.
    Last year Erin also said the identity is already known. So come on, give us some hints or spill the (black pebble) beans. Q said you will not get fired and even get a raise if you do...

• Ah, this month is almost over anyway.

If it's not Chuck Norris, I think it should be the kid who planted the radishes in the special dirt and they came out all weird. (Someone will be along any minute to tell us his name)
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90s Janeway!

• C6pilot wrote: »
    Ah, this month is almost over anyway.

If it's not Chuck Norris, I think it should be the kid who planted the radishes in the special dirt and they came out all weird. (Someone will be along any minute to tell us his name)

How about disembodied Data's head? That was from the same episode. Lvl 90-100 EQ will be all 5* Positronic Brains!
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    C6pilot wrote: »

How about disembodied Data's head? That was from the same episode. Lvl 90-100 EQ will be all 5* Positronic Brains!

Samuel Clemens with Data's head.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    C6pilot wrote: »

Samuel Clemens with Data's head.

JG Hertzler as Samuel Clemens for Congress....
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    19th Century Guinan
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the end is near
    6ek1dxfide23.png
  • Shan, can we get an update on this? Will we be getting a new crew member in the Honor all? If so when?
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    Shan, can we get an update on this? Will we be getting a new crew member in the Honor all? If so when?

I'll handle this one:

"Soon"
    Grant77 wrote: »
    Shan, can we get an update on this? Will we be getting a new crew member in the Honor all? If so when?

I'll handle this one:

"Soon"

Might I add “we’ve known who it’s been for 6 months but for some reason we just can’t push the button to do it”

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just passed 90K, so I hope it is a couple more weeks.
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor Crew implies a larger than life person. Kahless is the Jesus Christ of Klingons. Surak is the Jesus Christ of Vulcans. Since they most likely will not put Jesus in the Honor Hall, it’s Surak. None of the other species on any Star Trek have a Kahless/surak equivalent. I’m sure someone will throw a few names out there but I guarantee those names will not be on par with Kahless or Surak. The new Honor Hall crew will be Surak and it will be from Enterprise. The TOS version is too cheesy. Just like Kahless. They couldn’t use the one from TOS with funny facial hair and shoe polish on his face. That’s not Honor Hall quality.

Do you reckon in the Vulcan Database that they have an entry that says: “Jesus Christ, the Surak of Earth”... or does it merely state “mostly harmless”?
    Honor Crew implies a larger than life person. Kahless is the Jesus Christ of Klingons. Surak is the Jesus Christ of Vulcans. Since they most likely will not put Jesus in the Honor Hall, it’s Surak. None of the other species on any Star Trek have a Kahless/surak equivalent. I’m sure someone will throw a few names out there but I guarantee those names will not be on par with Kahless or Surak. The new Honor Hall crew will be Surak and it will be from Enterprise. The TOS version is too cheesy. Just like Kahless. They couldn’t use the one from TOS with funny facial hair and shoe polish on his face. That’s not Honor Hall quality.

Do you reckon in the Vulcan Database that they have an entry that says: “Jesus Christ, the Surak of Earth”... or does it merely state “mostly harmless”?

Yes. Yes I do
  • MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Probably no updates to Honor Hall this month.

DScottHewitt, C6pilot, Captain_Who, and Magisse have convinced me Janeway is dramatically underrepresented in the game.

Still awaiting pirate janeway and warrior janeway @Black Pebble

emp91ophmfoi.jpg
    14km34g8xlif.jpg
  • Oh, just make it some non-canon something like Hirogen God-Emperor, or Xindi Time Lord or whatever and be done with it already!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, just make it some non-canon something like Hirogen God-Emperor, or Xindi Time Lord or whatever and be done with it already!

Does a Xindi Time Lord come back as a different Xindi species when they regenerate?

What if they come back as an aquatic? Wouldn't they just suffocate, and regenerate again?
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, just make it some non-canon something like Hirogen God-Emperor, or Xindi Time Lord or whatever and be done with it already!

Does a Xindi Time Lord come back as a different Xindi species when they regenerate?

What if they come back as an aquatic? Wouldn't they just suffocate, and regenerate again?

They just quickly stick him in a giant plastic bag filled with water like a goldfish until they find a bigger tank...
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭

They just quickly stick him in a giant plastic bag filled with water like a goldfish until they find a bigger tank...

Or send Kirk back in time to rescue them from earth.
  • the year Is far from over.

HHAAA!!! That’s hilarious! Ye gotta put the bag in the new tank first to get them acclimated to the temperature.