Home The Bridge

What happened to a new honor store person?

Comments

• Technically the Picard, Ro, Keiko, and Guinan weren't children. Just their grownup selves in de-aged bodies.
  • [BL] C6pilot[BL] C6pilot ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018

Stripey Shirt Janeway!!!!!

5huabc5cf1ic.png

I hate it when the entire cast of TNG shows up at a Trek convention unannounced...
    We're reduced to, "Would you like fries with that?"

4136aec10a6eee82667681b5184525f0--burger-king-burgers.jpg

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    All the transporter de-aged Rascals kids! Picard, Guinan, Ro and Keiko!

I'd love a tiny Guinan on my crew.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor Crew implies a larger than life person. Kahless is the Jesus Christ of Klingons. Surak is the Jesus Christ of Vulcans. Since they most likely will not put Jesus in the Honor Hall, it’s Surak. None of the other species on any Star Trek have a Kahless/surak equivalent. I’m sure someone will throw a few names out there but I guarantee those names will not be on par with Kahless or Surak. The new Honor Hall crew will be Surak and it will be from Enterprise. The TOS version is too cheesy. Just like Kahless. They couldn’t use the one from TOS with funny facial hair and shoe polish on his face. That’s not Honor Hall quality.
  • Since they most likely will not put Jesus in the Honor Hall, it’s Surak.

Aw drat!!! That would be the perfect avatar for me!!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since they most likely will not put Jesus in the Honor Hall, it’s Surak.

Maybe they could put this one in? I'm sure we'd all want to own one.

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

• Magisse wrote: »

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

Booo...i hate RNGesus but real Jesus...BEST AVATAR!!
    Magisse wrote: »

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

Ha! I would have to say Jesus is Lord would have dibs

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

Thank you...now to just round up the 100,000 honor if DB ever gets around to updating the honor store, and making the new honor hall crew member Jesus Christ lol.
    Magisse wrote: »

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

Thank you...now to just round up the 100,000 honor if DB ever gets around to updating the honor store, and making the new honor hall crew member Jesus Christ lol.

As I said before, Surak will be in there for a very long time, plenty of time to gather 100k.

1erw6std0t0i.jpg

As I said before, Surak will be in there for a very long time, plenty of time to gather 100k.

Of course...my problem is not buying citations to ff four 4/5 star fe crew i already have.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long has Kahless been in?
    Pallidyne wrote: »

I can not remember how long the Honor hall has been in effect but he has been there the whole time. I gotta say it has been 6 months at the very least.

• Pallidyne wrote: »

I can not remember how long the Honor hall has been in effect but he has been there the whole time. I gotta say it has been 6 months at the very least.

According to the wiki, he was introduced on April 20th... or at least that's when we wrote the Honour Hall page on the wiki (and I'm confident it was written within a day from its introduction).

If DB waits for a bit longer, Kahless will have been there for next to a year.
    "Dance with me. For science."
    Pallidyne wrote: »

According to the wiki, he was introduced on April 20th... or at least that's when we wrote the Honour Hall page on the wiki (and I'm confident it was written within a day from its introduction).

If DB waits for a bit longer, Kahless will have been there for next to a year.

So we might just have an annual refresh? That would definitely give most folks time to get each character. I can dig it.
  • Fek’lhr would be a nice ying/yang to Kahless...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    @Shan @Black Pebble

Can we get an update on this issue? Even just the month would be a big help.

It would have been better to say nothing at all than to give us a nebulous statement like 'early in the new year' and then go silent.
  • I wonder if DB is working on Honor Hall only crew - each at 1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, and 5*.....

....would fit their revenue model.....
    I wonder if DB is working on Honor Hall only crew - each at 1*, 2*, 3*, 4*, and 5*.....

....would fit their revenue model.....

I dunno. The 1 star Picard was just cause he'd been oopsed limited release before and people kept pestering DB to put him out as general release.
  • This thread actually prompted me to buy and immortal SG Picard in case he goes bye bye to...
    This thread actually prompted me to buy and immortal SG Picard in case he goes bye bye to...

I did too just for kicks a while ago. It was only 3600 and took like 2 minutes to immortalize

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fek’lhr would be a nice ying/yang to Kahless...
    I've been expecting Surak, but I love the sound of this.

And I hope they go for one year anniversary ... It'll give me time to buy Kahless AND useless Picard, plus start saving up again.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just can’t work up the desire to save 100k for one crew member. It took me over five months to save up enough honor for four citations to immortalize Yarnek and that’s with some of the huge honor handouts from achievements. I need more ENG crew and couldn’t justify holding off on immortalizing RAF Miles O’Brien to get a new character at 1/5*...
    I just can’t work up the desire to save 100k for one crew member. It took me over five months to save up enough honor for four citations to immortalize Yarnek and that’s with some of the huge honor handouts from achievements. I need more ENG crew and couldn’t justify holding off on immortalizing RAF Miles O’Brien to get a new character at 1/5*...

If its for Gauntlet use, all you need is 1/5.

All depends on your needs/style. I've got Kahless and he's probably just going to sit at 1/5 FE. He's helped some in Gauntlet.....maybe if there is another Klingon Mega I'll add some honor stars to him.
  • I've been playing for 6 months i dont see a character in the wiki called Surak, I mean lore wise i know who he is but what are his stats ?
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing for 6 months i dont see a character in the wiki called Surak, I mean lore wise i know who he is but what are his stats ?

Nothing has, officially, been released, but Surak would be the Vulcan analog to Kahless. He seems to be the most likely candidate to take the spot.
  • Now I know why DB laid off all those employees. All they need to do at this point is mention something they're thinking of doing and you guys will figure out what needs to be done, how to do it, and what the pro and cons are before actually lifting a finger.

On the other hand, DB could weigh all the carefully thought out player input and just make it another Janeway.
  • In fairness only the art department was laid off...
    Wondering if its actually going to be a DSC Character....
  • [BL] C6pilot[BL] C6pilot ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Personally, I think it's going to be Chuck Norris. He wasn't in Star Trek,... but who's going to tell him "NO"?

627728_1.jpg

chuck_norris_t_shirt_by_gels31.jpg