Home The Bridge

Key information about the week event: Consolation Prize - 03/08 - Updated

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in The Bridge
Event Name: Consolation Prize
Event Type: Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Resistance Neelix 5* (New), Victorian Pulaski 4* (New), and Dr. Hippocrates Noah 4* (Existing)
Event Start: Thursday, 03/08 at Noon ET (17:00 UTC)
Event End: Monday, 03/12 at Noon ET (16:00 UTC)

Important: Daylight savings time will go into effect on 03/11 for the USA and some other parts of the world(until November, 4th.). This event will be 1 hour shorter than usual.

Event factions
Dominion, Ferengi Alliance, Augments

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Neelix, Tuvix, variants of Pulaski, and variants of Benjamin Sisko.

Unfused stats

Resistance Neelix
FE 1/5 level 100
DIP 764 (230-570), SEC 606 (188-381)

Victorian Pulaski
FE 1/4 level 100
DIP 742 (46-111), MED 386 (138-321)

Dr Hippocrates Noah
FE 1/4 level 100
DIP 233 (82-174), SCI 457 (155-333), MED 343 (104-349)

Away Team Neelix
FE 1/2 level 100
DIP 158 (77-240), ENG 307 (24-80), SCI 121 (7-31)

Comments

• For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    Umm, wow!

Sisko event... awesome.
    Pulaski gets a 4* finally, awesome....

Not placing Resistance Neelix...

(And thank you for not making us wait til noon :) )

Is he from that episode with the Talaxians living in the asteroid maybe?

Am definitely exited to get Sisko, but meh on Pulaski just because I never liked her. She does deserve a 4* though, so it's good she's getting that.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very excited for a long awaited new Pulaski. I hope that she is the threshold so I have a shot to obtain her.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    I assumed that version of Neelix would be from the 'Killing Game' episode where some of the crew are forced to take part holographic reproductions of the French Resistance under Nazi occupation.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm...some mixed feelings. My Hippocrates Noah is languishing at 2/4* and level 1. I can’t stand Neelix. And my MED crew will still likely drop better bonuses than a souped-up 3* Pulaski. Also, Galaxy event.

Threshold and out for me.

• Is he from that episode with the Talaxians living in the asteroid maybe?
    I'm quite sure he's from "The Killing Game"...
    Mordack wrote: »
    I assumed that version of Neelix would be from the 'Killing Game' episode where some of the crew are forced to take part holographic reproductions of the French Resistance under Nazi occupation.

I didn't think Neelix was part of the French Resistance program? I thought he was just in with the Klingons.

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Mordack wrote: »

I didn't think Neelix was part of the French Resistance program? I thought he was just in with the Klingons.

He was in both
    Sisko: What are you gonna learn in the next few months that you haven't already learned in the last 300 years?
    Ezri Dax: Oh, how to keep from breaking into tears for no reason...
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Good enough
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew: Resistance Neelix 5* (New), Victorian Pulaski 4* (New), and Dr. Hippocrates Noah 4* (Existing)
    Event End: Monday, 03/12 at Noon ET (17:00 UTC)

Well, hopefully Pulaski has decent MED stats and is the threshold character. Noah kind of stinks...
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Well, hopefully Pulaski has decent MED stats and is the threshold character. Noah kind of stinks...

Noahs strength is his Sci with MED being secondary. He's not bad. Not as good as Discovery Crew or Jadzias, but not bad.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consolation prize indeed for a stinker of a galaxy event. :P
  • Pallidyne wrote: »

Noahs strength is his Sci with MED being secondary. He's not bad. Not as good as Discovery Crew or Jadzias, but not bad.

I'd prefer a character with a more pronounced main trait. Give me Pulaski with an 870 MED base, plus a halfway decent MED modifier, put her in the threshold, and I'll be happy.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, where does the history and statistics of Galaxy events suggest that Pulaski will feature ?
    Ranked or Threshold ?
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is going to be the sixth Neelix in the game. It's a crime that we have more versions of Neelix than Chekov, Garak, Dukat, Quark, Scotty, and Uhura. Also somebody REALLY likes the Killing Game, this will be what, the 8th or 9th character from that episode?

It's an easy episode to create variants from. All the crew were doing non-starfleet things, so it's a one stop shop of variant crew to include.

For some of these crew, DB likely went to an artist once and asked for art for all crew from the episode and now they are slowly rolling them out. Hopefully that means the Neelix art predates the cost cutting and actually looks good.
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I have Noah immortalized, hopefully Pulaski is the threshold.

Sounds like a good crew to me
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, this is going to be the sixth Neelix in the game. It's a crime that we have more versions of Neelix than Chekov, Garak, Dukat, Quark, Scotty, and Uhura. Also somebody REALLY likes the Killing Game, this will be what, the 8th or 9th character from that episode?

I can get behind you on Quark, as they should be about even with Neelix. Both served similar purposes in their main cast. And we've had a new Quark recently. (Tourist). We also just got a new Scotty just a few weeks ago.

By contrast, Dukat only appears in 35 epsiodes. And we just got a new one. (So shiny new I'm still waiting for shuttles to get back for another star on him...)

More of those listed would be good, but more of any main cast of a variety of shows is very good. (at least til you hit Rikerapalooza where you have double digits of the same character... but even then...)

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranked or Threshold ?

Yes.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Ranked or Threshold ?

Yes.

You wag.
  • garnergarner ✭✭✭
    Surprised that Killing Game isn't a collection, maybe with another character from it, it will be added.
    Probably not enough golds from it though.

New Pulaski is cool, hopefully 3 stater, maybe MED/CMD/SCI or MED/SCI/CMD would be awesome. But expecting MED/SCI.

Noah is a really useful triplet combination for voyages, so getting another star on him at the minimum is good. But would like if he were ranked not threshold, to FF the new Pulaski.
  • xg012yuqbt7l.jpg

Could be French Resistance Neelix, or Neelix from S02E12's "Resistance", seen above.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Noah is excellent. He has good skills, a variety of traits and he's a Sisko with an exotic skill set. Definitely one of the better Voyage characters.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Grant77 wrote: »
    I'm very excited for a long awaited new Pulaski. I hope that she is the threshold so I have a shot to obtain her.

I'll second this.
  • KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    Nice event, nice to see an existing crew, nice will be Victorian Pulaski for threshold.
    Live long and prosper!
    I forgot about Baguette Neelix...skip for me

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Ivanstone wrote: »

Noah is excellent. He has good skills, a variety of traits and he's a Sisko with an exotic skill set. Definitely one of the better Voyage characters.

Not a fan of said stats. To each their own.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Pulaski is threshold, so I only need to finish high enough in the standings to snag 2 copies of Noah to ff him, having just received my first copy from a recent voyage.